Pratigya
Pratigya

Precap - Dirty Laundry !! (Page 4)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

This is outrageous the way Arushi is treating Prats and the way Prats is taking the crap from her.

yes ! agreed ..Yet this in a way points out to the hypocrisy of Pratigya's belief...If I remember correctly..Pratigya had said that she cant see any injustice happening in front of her eyes ...she feels compelled to react ..But in this case ..injustice has happened, is happening and will continue to happen to kesar as long as Aarushi is there ..I do not see Pratigya giving her clarion call and getting ready to do her battle..does the equation change bec the perpetrator is of her own blood ...or is she feeling guilty for destroying aarushi's life [it did jump from frying pan to fire ]..

Edited by tanthya - 15 December 2010 at 11:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MeaningfulAerynDreamygal301MERARAI....Poojie....

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Originally posted by tanthya

Guys, u can pour ur love for K anyway... but why u always taking potshots on Prats????....Iam sorry, i feel some of u r onesided. whatever p does or say-good or bad-- u guys always jumping on her...why??[ i don't wanna answer here, just wrote how i feel] she is sweet n respects relations. she is little herself with her hubby...what's wrong???? but there too she is gonna face shit.Ouch

I did not understand this Babs, Pls Explain ..

As for taking potshots..we were stating a simple fact..Pratigya has infinite patience when her husband and his family r insulted ..but her patience snaps if even a whiff of disrespect is shown at her Papa ..and we said in a light way ...

She is sweet..but Respecting relation's ..I do not think so !!

sathya, i dunno i feel bad for prats... though u know how I was furious with her in tht street incident. U know Sathya, what ever emotion iam goin like mostly my frustration, my anger on somebody , my Probs, my negatives all all I'll show only to my hubby... he is very knd to me n undestands me. Iam not saying Iam right here...I want to be myself n don't wanna pretend what iam goin thru to my husband n him only. with others I never show anything mostly my grievenses. with others all i wanna be good, but what i get is the opposite, but never bother much. same happening here too.

iam really feling sorry for Prats now, for she has only one who always with her is her hubby... n there too she is gonna get slap. I know she is arrogant sometimes, but she is good most of the times is my POV...Smile
Hello Babitha,

Who is going to slap Prats? Did Krishna slap her? When did this happen?

Anu
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Yemi, find your voice please...soon!

We need all the voice we can to say a bit NO to this stupid track....maybe soon enough it will penetrate their mind...Big smileBig smile....and Arushia can be sent to her rightful place than...in the doghouse!!!Big smileBig smile
[/QUOTE]

DG........ she graduated from the dog house a looooong time ago....... I think Mera sent her to the public pound when this all started LOL ....... even that is too unfair to the poor dogies that have to put up with her Angry
[/QUOTE]

hmm I did think sending her to the doghouse as too good for her...but I dare not send her to the streets, heaven knows what she will get upto there...Big smileWink

Honestly, just thinking about her attitude to her sister gets me boiling and thinking of violent thinks like P slapping her senseless, dragging her out of there by her hair!!LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shefali.K---Yemi---....Poojie....tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Guys, u can pour ur love for K anyway... but why u always taking potshots on Prats????....Iam sorry, i feel some of u r onesided. whatever p does or say-good or bad-- u guys always jumping on her...why??[ i don't wanna answer here, just wrote how i feel] she is sweet n respects relations. she is little herself with her hubby...what's wrong???? but there too she is gonna face shit.Ouch

As for taking potshots..we were stating a simple fact..Pratigya has infinite patience when her husband and his family r insulted ..but her patience snaps if even a whiff of disrespect is shown at her Papa ..and we said in a light way ...

sathya, i dunno i feel bad for prats... though u know how I was furious with her in tht street incident. U know Sathya, what ever emotion iam goin like mostly my frustration, my anger on somebody , my Probs, my negatives all all I'll show only to my hubby... he is very knd to me n undestands me. Iam not saying Iam right here...I want to be myself n don't wanna pretend what iam goin thru to my husband n him only. with others I never show anything mostly my grievenses. with others all i wanna be good, but what i get is the opposite, but never bother much. same happening here too.

iam really feling sorry for Prats now, for she has only one who always with her is her hubby... n there too she is gonna get slap. I know she is arrogant sometimes, but she is good most of the times is my POV...Smile

Babs,

U unload UR emotion's onto ur Husband..U [I am sure] will not  let other's to unload their baggage onto ur Husband..similarly u will not be standing there listening quietly when ur relatives take potshots at ur Hubby ..be it ur Sis, Bro or even ur Parents ..U will be moved to protest even feebly ..U will be moved to justify  ur husband ...But I have never seen Pratigya doing this ..Hence My lack of compassion towards Pratigya  in this situation...

A relation happens between 2 Ppl , Babs... So far Krishna has fought 4 this relationship ..the efforts were from his side ..I have not yet seen her efforts..correction..I have seen few attempts now and then ..but never a situation where she has put her Partner above all else ...In this condition ..One can easily break the bond or the trust ..for it is not strong since only one person has been working at it ...And Aarushi knows all the strength and weakness of this relationship, she will use this knowledge to create discord..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MeaningfulShefali.KAerynDreamygal301....Poojie....

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hello Babitha,

Who is going to slap Prats? Did Krishna slap her? When did this happen?

Anu

No, No one has slapped Pratighya  ..Babs is talking about the metaphorical slap that Pratigya may receive 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Thanks Tanths for the description Big smile

Krishna please...please take ur wife with u and take her out of TN ...seems like even she has gone mad like her sister...Silly

U R welcome, Pooja

Pratigya will suffer all the troubles and turmoils handed out to her by her little sis...but she will hang on TN niwas determined to save her little Sis from the wolf's paws...

MERARAI

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

We need all the voice we can to say a bit NO to this stupid track....maybe soon enough it will penetrate their mind...Big smileBig smile....and Arushia can be sent to her rightful place than...in the doghouse!!!Big smileBig smile
[/QUOTE]

DG........ she graduated from the dog house a looooong time ago....... I think Mera sent her to the public pound when this all started LOL ....... even that is too unfair to the poor dogies that have to put up with her Angry
[/QUOTE]

hmm I did think sending her to the doghouse as too good for her...but I dare not send her to the streets, heaven knows what she will get upto there...Big smileWink

Honestly, just thinking about her attitude to her sister gets me boiling and thinking of violent thinks like P slapping her senseless, dragging her out of there by her hair!!LOLLOLLOL
[/QUOTE]

if we could project to P what she needs to do to the twit, the whole TV industry would think twice before naming any other character Arushi LOL

honestly, i cant understand why the CVs sketch K's flaws in such a way that its sometimes endearing but P's come across as very irritating ???? Dont they want people to have a soft spot for her ? Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301....Poojie....tanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's holiday time. Just find a doll that looks like Arusia (they have those bear dolls which look a lot of her. Then get some needles and stick the needles in her. Wring it's neck, pound it with a hammer,, vent your frustration.

If POPS want to give us a gift for the first anniversary as a way to say Thank You to us the viewers and for the New Year, its' quite simple. Finish this track and send Arusia back into the wallpaper. Viewers shouldn't have to be made to pay for this having to watc this low calibre  acting.

Whoever called in their favors to keep Arusia front and center on this show for th past 5-6 months should be told "accounts closed". 

Edited by MERARAI - 15 December 2010 at 12:00pm

CrAzYRED

Go to top