Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Dear Karan and Kritika (15/12/10)

nilo-kmh Senior Member
nilo-kmh
nilo-kmh

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Dear Karan,

Mere Bhai ke Aankhon mein Aasoon?Cry
Jab tum rote ho, tho mere aakhon mein bhi Aasoon aate hai. Akhir bhai ka dard joh mehsoos kar sakti hoon,nah!Cry
 Tumhari doosri behen, Rashee, bhi bahut achhi hai! She loves you too! But mujhse syaada nahi! Smile
Your acting was IMPRESSIVE today!! It was sooo damn emotional... When you said th...
ose lines "Mein seekh gaya hoon ke jab Bharosa Toodt tha hai, toh koi awaas nahi aati, sirf dard hota hai"Cry
It touched my heart!!!! Seriously... :'(
But Arjun should understand that Singhaniyas only want to use him... Take a look at Mickeal! ARREY woh log kyun samajhte nahi ke Arjun ke paas bhi ek dil hai!!!
Karan, you were too good, today!!Clap
Love you!!Heart

Dear Kritika,

Kritikaaaaaaaaaaa
Kyaaa Kahoon??? YOU WERE OUTSTANDING TODAY!!!Clap
 it was a mind-blowing performance!! I hate DJ now, but i think any granny would say that...Still i think that you did an amazingly GREAT performance today!!! Really Convincing and really touching!!CryClap
I totally HATE it when you two cry...because it seems soo re...
al and then i'm sad... But you performed honestly awsomeeee!Clap
Because YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR!!!
I've said it many times before, but cant stop saying this: Gauri ko Gooli Maaro!! Do whatever your heart tells you to do! Love Arjun like NO ONE DID!! Mera Arshirwad hai tum dono ke saath!! Jaaoooo!!!! WinkYou have every right to love Arjun. Gauri didnt love Arjun, she was only desperate... That was no Love...coz Love is always TWO-SIDED!!
Anyways, Great Performance today!! I loved the scene where it seemed that you two were talking to each other... Soul mates, I'm telling you... SmileHeart
Love youu!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-angelic-LuvmayurmaneetLove14arshravikhalida4ucoolguy3kavyasamshibz

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
graet post dear....i always find in ur post.....best possible portayal of my feelingsTongue
khalida4u Senior Member
khalida4u
khalida4u

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
VERY NICE POST.LUVVVVVVVVVVVV IT.VERY GOOD.EVERY WORD OF UR SUITES WITH ME.KEEP IT UP.
WITH LUV
AASHA.........
sweet candy Goldie
sweet candy
sweet candy

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
thanks 4 sharing,I do agree with u in each single word =)
sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
omg, so true, I didn't cry but it was so sad to see Karan aka Arjun sad like that. He acted really well today! Loved ittttttt Smile
arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Clap Thumbs Up
It was very sad indeed to see tears in their eyes Cry
Nisa_nr Goldie
Nisa_nr
Nisa_nr

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Well Said..... Karan line about bharosa was suppperb "Mein seekh gaya hoon ke jab Bharosa Toodt tha hai, toh koi awaas nahi aati, sirf dard hota hai" i never saw or heard such beautiful sentence for Bharosa, may be coz of his acting it was soo good heart touching.... Cry

And Arohi's line for judai was lovely.... "Dard zyada jhot se horaha hai ya judai se" heart touching....

KK & KK were outstanding like always....
dishdirection Senior Member
dishdirection
dishdirection

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
DAY AFTER DAY KARAN KRITIKA MAKE ME MORE CRAZY ABOUT THEM GOOD JOB CONTINUE ALL BEST WISHES WITH U PEOPLE

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index