Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Rain N Shine- Yeah...I love Dobby too...saw the movie for the second time today and got so choked up when Dobby died. :((

@Aishi- I knowww!! Twins AREN'T supposed to be separated.

@Sumera- SAME HERE!! Gosh Tonks-Lupin are my favveeee couple from the series, and I hate the fact that she killed Fred....I mean poor George. 😭

@Ashy- Ooh Snape...when I read those lines "when green eyes met black, Snape moved no more", I burst into tears...it's so saddd

@MeghaSRKlover- Yeah...

@Debo- True...you summed it all.

@Lekha- I once again agree!
reva_roy thumbnail
I cried on everyones death ...mostly Dobby,Fred,Tonks and Lupin  and when Hagrid was carried away by the spiders i thought he had died but im glad he didn't

i think that Bellatrix got what she deserved and not that i wanted Harry to be a killer other the Voldemort i would have liked for him to kill Bellatrix or Neville but all of the deaths hit me hard. Edited by reva_roy - 13 years ago
@Destiny, love your Castle signatures especially the last one.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Dobby's Death - I was choked with emotions when I read it and later watched it on screen.

Also Dumbledore's death amde me sad too.

As well as Moody
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think everyone's death made me sad but the deaths that really made me cry were Sirius,Fred and Dobby
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i totally cried when lupin and fred died in the book...dobbys death in the death was soooo piercing i had to fight my tears though it did may its way out...madeye was quite shocking for me...and snape after knowing the truth i did drop a tear for him... Edited by arluver4life - 13 years ago
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its gotta be fred ya..hw cud I or any of us ever imagine ki fred will also die! dat made me the saddest..oh and dobby's death too..damn bellatrix!🤢
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Snape's death did affect me a lot..his story,his sacrifice,his bravery...he was just such a noble man...the way he wanted Harry to look into his eyes before dying because Harry has Lily's eyes....it was really touching...

But it was Fred whose death truly affected me..he was always so happy-go-lucky,so smart-alecky...always playing pranks and cracking one-liners even in the darkest of situations...even while dying he had a smile on his face....oh Freddie!!!

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i was toched with the deaths of fred, dobby, sirus black, tonks, lupin & mad eye!
jkr cud had injured these people not kill them! esp fred & lupin!

but i still liked the death of voldy!
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Snape's death affected me the most.........He was a brave man who always protected Harry from voldi...............