India-Forums

Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Deaths in Deathly Hallows that Affected You :(

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Today I read a few George after Fred's death OS' on Fanfiction.net. Ouch Felt pretty depressed and sad actually. I wasn't so upset reading those the first time in 2007. I guess it has something to do with the fact that I am a huge fan of the coolest twins ever, Cole & Dylan Sprouse and this whole twin thing...the Weasley twins are so much like the Sprouses...not their on-screen personalities, but their off-screen ones. I can't imagine one without the other...pranksters, etc.

Anyways...the deaths of Tonks and Lupin hurt me a lot too. Ouch I had liked Lupin from the 3rd book and was very upset that JKR killed him. Lupin-Tonks had a beautifully tragic lovestory...real sad. I wish it didn't end that way. Cry

And of course Dobby...the only death in the movie which affected me SO BAD. I was like choking up and controlling my tears. Disapprove He was one of the cutest characters ever. Ouch

And Snape's death made me sad too. The lines "and green eyes met black"...god Snape was so so brave. I never truly hated him, you know...Tongue

Surprisingly, Moody's death made me sad too...I still feel depressed when I read these lines in HP7 book-
Mad-Eye dead; it could not be...Mad-Eye, so tough, so brave, the consummate survivor...

Sigh sigh sigh...you killed so many wonderful people JKR. Ouch I rejoiced over Bellatrix' death though. ROFL

Anyways, do comment,
Nidheya

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jiya_ElusiveDevotion_Ashy_-Debo-Aubade.CandYlicious_SHealer.-Sakina-muffins2waffles-PhoenixD-

ElusiveDevotion IF-Dazzler
ElusiveDevotion
ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Awww you're like me, most of the deaths made you cry..same here. Although I cried the most when Fred and Dobby died.CryOuch Why why why did JKR have to kill so many people? I don't know what would have happened to me if Ron or Hermione died. I'd just have broken down completely. Cry Also, I really loved Fred and George - till this date, I cry when he makes the 'holey' joke and then they joke about ear-related humour because that's so Fred - being in so much pain internally and yet trying to make everyone laugh. Cry

Edited by VirgoVixen - 15 December 2010 at 7:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

safeplacetoland

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VirgoVixen

Awww you're like me, most of the deaths made you cry..same here. Although I cried the most when Fred and Dobby died.CryOuch Why why why did JKR have to kill so many people? I don't know what would have happened to me if Ron or Hermione died. I'd just have broken down completely. Cry Also, I really loved Fred and George - till this date, I cry when he makes the 'holey' joke and then they joke about ear-related humour because that's so Fred - being in so much pain internally and yet trying to make everyone laugh. Cry

I know man...in the movie, when Dobby died...I was freaking choked up...was unable to say a word. Stern Smile
I know man...the twins share a bond which none of the other characters do! I can bet when George lost his ear, Fred was upset & hurt more than anyone else...even more than George himself...I wish they showed George's reaction to Fred's death. I wish he killed idiotic Rookwood to avenge the death of his bro!

ElusiveDevotion

RainNshine Senior Member
RainNshine
RainNshine

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged

i LOVED DOBBY! loved him since he was first introduced and seeing/reading him die was reeally tough. Fred was my favourite! =( i cried reading that tonks and lupin died too! but i guess JK rowling showed us that in this/or any other flawed world, there aren't only the bad guys who die fighting for something ...

p.s moody's death sort of depressedd me too! even though i never liked him.. =(

Edited by RainNshine - 16 December 2010 at 11:27am

safeplacetoland

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Aww all the deaths in HP made me sad. The top three that made me cry the most in order were Fred, Sirius, and Dobby. I'll never forget them <3 Fred was just horrible because twins are not meant to be separated, and they were always the joy in everyone's lives, esp in the hardest times.

I was also very sad at Hedwig's death :( But I'm very very very glad none of the trio died. I wouldv'e never gotten over it if that happened.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_Ssafeplacetoland

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Hey nidzy.... Hug    Nice topic.. Smile

Well the death of Fred Weasley, Lupin  and Tonks affected me the most... Ouch    Cry  I literally chocked....  Unhappy

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 25 December 2010 at 12:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muffins2wafflessafeplacetoland

_Ashy_ IF-Dazzler
_Ashy_
_Ashy_

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
I was most affected by the death of y favourite character in the saga- Severus Snape. I knew from the start that he was very good person who never wanted anything horrible of Harry. He sacrificed his love for someone who had made his school life miserable and then sacrificed his life for his son! He is the most notable character for me in the entire saga.

The other deaths that affected me were Fred, Lupin, Tonks and Sirius. Honestly, when they were dying randomly, I was so angry with Harry that I literally wished HE dies so that the innocent people may survive. I was downtrodden and devastated with him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sakina--PhoenixD-safeplacetoland

MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Dobby & Fred
but of course others like Lupin & Tonks & Mad Eye made me sad too
loads of the characters deaths starting from book 5 were so sad Cry
like Sirius & Dumbledore

Go to top