Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
^I know Ragini is a good dancer and I hope she goes far in the competition too for me I wasnt like hugely disappointed....I knew she could do better if choreography was better and ditto on the expressions...I too felt her expressions saved it

I dunno dancing wise I thought she should ahve gotten an 8 at least....JUST for actually dancing

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
^I almost wish Jai was her choreographer atm. *sigh*
She could do so well under him! Let's see how it goes from here..it's just week 1 after all..
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OKAY HONESTLY, SUSHANT WAS SO AMAZING. He was a pro dude, and so was his partner Shampa and all they get is a 21? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? A 21 FOR SUSHANT AND SHAMPA? These judges need training dude. Remo was biased. Sorry guys, I have to say this. I really liked Remo in DID , but nah. He gave Punit a 6/7 don't remember and Sushant a 6. NO comparison. Sushant is DEFINITELY better than Punit.      Not kidding. At least the performance on that day was.
ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree with all you girls judges are biased
renuka did not deserve her marks poor shushant did so well and got only 20
even krishna did good and got 21

HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I'm hoping because it was a first episode so to encourage non-dancers they gave them higher marks, but the real competition begins next week. We will get to see better scoring. Also why are they discussing before giving marks they have never done that in previous season😕
BoredAtWork thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kajolj

I'm hoping because it was a first episode so to encourage non-dancers they gave them higher marks, but the real competition begins next week. We will get to see better scoring. Also why are they discussing before giving marks they have never done that in previous season😕

I agree but why encourage some and discourage others? They should atleast point out enough flaws in performances so that the contestants feel satisfied with their marks and know what to improve for the next performance.

I mean for Sushant, Ankita, Ragini, Mahi the comments by judges were amazing but the scores didn't quite match the comments.

And yes, the discussion before scores annoys me too!!
yeah i agree with u..but i think they are being lenient with the senior contestants plus those who have no bg in dance just to motivate them..i know tht's unfair but let's see how they mark them..whether on their dancing capabilites or them being senior citizen or from a non filmi bg
BoredAtWork thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CutiePiee4

yeah i agree with u..but i think they are being lenient with the senior contestants plus those who have no bg in dance just to motivate them..i know tht's unfair but let's see how they mark them..whether on their dancing capabilites or them being senior citizen or from a non filmi bg

Yes, it was just the first episode. We can't form an opinion of judge's marking just yet. I hope they turn out to be fair. 😊

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Akhil made Kate Gosselin look like hip shakin speedy Gonsalves.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: return_to_hades

Akhil made Kate Gosselin look like hip shakin speedy Gonsalves.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I'm sorry but that was too good