Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

I finally....I mean FINALLY understand!!!!!!

SonyaBlade Goldie
SonyaBlade
SonyaBlade

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Everyone I have a declaration to make.....I am no longer mad or upset or even irritate at our Dutta. Today's episode, the flashbacks, the ringing of jagtap in his ear over and over again, the little dhabba where he questions the guy about his wife......AND ESPECIALLY when he just leaves the business deal.....that was the pinnacle of my understanding.... it just clicked and I felt so elated, so free, so amazing............

If anyone has been reading my posts for the past month they can understand what I"ve just said. I've been so negative about Dutta, I haven't given him any breaks and in fact I think I've been really hard on his character. I always give Naku the benefit of the doubt but that only was given to her and not reciprocated for Dutta............BUT TODAY!!!!! 

WOW.....I mean who in the middle of a business deal, where he could possibly (and in fact  he did) give the impression that he might be weak right now, who in his right mind, would just start thinking about his dear wife and everything that has been happening lately? And what does he do..he just walks out of the deal....OMG...................I mean that move, that action of his just made my day.... 

Then he's driving (and drinking...LOL ladies don't try that at home...there really should be a disclaimer before you watch this show....) but anways getting bakc on track while he's driving he's thinking abotu the past, about Naku, about Jagtap....about HIS LOVE!!!!!! the love that he has said over and over again has died.....that the Dutta with a heart is gone forever...OMG...NO WAY!!!!!! 

After today, I'm sure Dutta is going to give us all some painful scenes but then when we get days like this, it makes up for it all...... 

And then when he said that line to the dhaba guy......"kya aurut gulaam hoti hai...." or something to that effect..... WOW..... again the feminist in me was just crying out loud....   !!!!! Kya Dutta, aap apni biwi ko bhi gulaam samajthe hai, everytime you come home and can't find any food, who do you call ...... "NAKUSHA"..........  Vah beta vah.....but that line was brilliant....

And then we see Dutta thinking of what this wife is saying about her husband. What the strength of husband and wife relationship is to her and how she could never leave him....and I could start to see some understanding take place in his mind about his Naku and where she is coming from....and when she said all of that stuff in te bedroom to him...I could tell his mind was turning and starting to just a little bit understand.

Oh and today I LOVED THE way Naku looked, wow her hair, makeup everything was done so fantastic...she looked like a million dollars especially compared to Kala....and I really like Aai Sahib's understanding of Naku's words about Bappa........ 

Today was a brilliant episode however I see some fireworks when he see's Maddu there to give him food instead of his beautiful wife who he yelled out to to give him food. And I love the childish way he threw the Thali down on the floor.....expecting Naku to be there and pick it up for him like last time....OMG Dutta.... for being a DON, you have a heart of gold...........And i'm so glad that I finally saw it again after so many months of frusteration.

what a brilliant episode today.......

Sonya....signing out!

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalipriyarockzVampgirlGooddLaTuLasikkaishalizdarcyAraamCrystal29prettywomanChaudhrytmmisssmilysasha_1mnx12rama_2010Jyoemussy.jamshedbfunofbb123--Saaki--mariescott14skavitha08left_foreverSophia21shonapinkysuhana19rpmenon--SONEE--mIsHeZ.xmeghapartisana786ajnawaz--Sia---Huma-khushixMrsKhan

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
wow sonya u seem really happy and pleased finallyLOL

nw da man has finaly pleased u wid his actions and words 2day tareef hi tareef yeh he does deserve dis 2day i was impressed 2 had 2 double check dis was our gadha LOLhope he stays dis way though

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29SonyaBladeskavitha08bfunofbb123mussy.jamshed

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Great post sonya.......we all have our ups n downs...sometimes we get very upset but CVs surprise us with their moves........Indeed it seems to be great episode.....I have not watched it yet.......somehow I love to be in the forum n later watch the episode.......I m addicted to the posts made by sweety pals of IF........kia karun? needless to say 'I can' t help it"..........
keep yr faith in dutta n he will surprise us ........hope tomorrow gives us a pleasant surprise Big smile
Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29SonyaBladeprettywomanbfunofbb123

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged
@Sonya: Dutta walking out of the business deal...thats just him. If anything rules Dutta its his emotions. When he loves someone(mother, sisters, friend, wife) he knows very well that he has handed them the power to hurt him. So to protect himself he builds a wall of indifference around and immerses himself in work.
For Dutta his work...his money and his power dont really matter. They of least importance to him. They are there to give the world the impression that he's in control...the rest of the world doesnt matter to him. Its a pretense he puts up...and Naku saw thru the pretense and I am glad ur seeing thru it too. Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29skavitha08bfunofbb123sub_rosaJyoekabeeraspeakingmeghaparti

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top