India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV Update 15th Dec (Page 2)

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Gulli's wedding will be stopped and naturally her grandparents would feel she is a booj and will be thrown out. Then Anandi will support her and will be expelled by dadisa and then she will call her teacherji.. Star

Didnt think till now Gauri knows about him but now Ermm

Edited by ammoos - 15 December 2010 at 11:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

I hope Anandi realises one basic truth...Daadisa will yell at her even if she is a doormat or if she is a rebel..she might as well be a rebel and get yelled at LOL

Do you guys think Gauri knows who Jagya is?

@BOLD - I have another question which may help your question. Does anyone know where Gauri went after she left Jagya's house.

Wasn't Bhairon going to help her financially or in some other way??? That part for me is vague. Maybe if we knew that then it would be easy to figure out if Gauri was keeping a watch on Jagya. I don't think Jagya has a clue as to who Gauri isConfusedConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotboxpjyoammoos

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

I hope Anandi realises one basic truth...Daadisa will yell at her even if she is a doormat or if she is a rebel..she might as well be a rebel and get yelled at LOL

Do you guys think Gauri knows who Jagya is?
TOTALLY Thumbs Up khoob thod phod karo phir dadisa kii gaali sunoLOL kyonki unhe toh daily chillanaa hai hiiWink..
don't think she knows yet-that is why i think the name changes- jagya to jagat ,and gaurii too may have changed her name from gudia  , that way she and her family could hide their past and humiliation at mahapanchayath.. jagat didn't reveal he was from jaithser or she would have stayed away from anyone who would know her family history ..
ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Could it be that it was  Bhairon behind Gauri's education and the secret financial support .. thats why she hesitated to tell Jagya when he asked her who supported a girl fro her studies.. If its Bhairon then its a BIG twist.. Star

pjyo

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

Could it be that it was  Bhairon behind Gauri's education and the secret financial support .. thats why she hesitated to tell Jagya when he asked her who supported a girl fro her studies.. If its Bhairon then its a BIG twist.. Star
hmmmmErmmthat could very well be but wouldn't that take away revenge track possibility Ermm or maybe he did it staying anonymous Day Dreaming
iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I doubt he would stay anonymous. Gudiya and her parents were very upset with Maasa's family. Its possible they didn't take B's financial help at all. I feel Gudiya(Gauri) may not know who Jagya is, but once she finds out...esp. after Jagya is in love with her, she may be smug abt it
ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Lets see if its Bhairon.. or he is anonymous or if it is someone else...If she is gudiya then her life need to be settled otherwise JaAn will always have problems.. so another entry can be expected lately..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotboxpjyo

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Agreed, nobody wants to see another Teepri Dead

pjyo

Go to top