ichcha bcum strong finally thnku cvs

Posted: 13 years ago
K guys .....ichcha as usual wantts d devil to stay in bundela zoo BUT the last dialogue she told veer .......even if tapu has not changed so what....no one can ever separate us this time not even tapasya ,......so I think daminis words finally r helpin and to all those who were waitin for veer devil face 2 face convo..veer cared a damn bt her everytime she spoke he looked other side ....toh pple ichcha veer forever this time yahooooo
YUP...we were all waiting for them to get married...once they are together....they are like bundles of stick  that no one can break...not just sticks on their own..

VEECHA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should not too much believe Ichcha because she made us the same scene when she to slap Tapasya and  said she is not going to let her destroy her marriage with Vansh but after her made the matter that she makes in the perfection cry.

Originally posted by Tapeyga

You should not too much believe Ichcha because she made us the same scene when she to slap Tapasya and  said she is not going to let her destroy her marriage with Vansh but after her made the matter that she makes in the perfection cry.

i KNOW ICCHA IS SO WEAK....she needs to be little selfish...😳
Edited by xavivilla - 13 years ago

i really liked the last dialogue,

they can face tapasya.
now the real fun starts,
veecha romance + tapasya jealous surrounded by buddhas and buddhis 😉 
as veer se toh koi bhaav milne wala hai nahin
Originally posted by intruderfast

i really liked the last dialogue,

they can face tapasya.
now the real fun starts,
veecha romance + tapasya jealous surrounded by buddhas and buddhis 😉 
as veer se toh koi bhaav milne wala hai nahin

oh the house is going to be on fire now!!!! I can already see the smoke coming out 😆😆
Originally posted by rashi85

K guys .....ichcha as usual wantts d devil to stay in bundela zoo BUT the last dialogue she told veer .......even if tapu has not changed so what....no one can ever separate us this time not even tapasya ,......so I think daminis words finally r helpin and to all those who were waitin for veer devil face 2 face convo..veer cared a damn bt her everytime she spoke he looked other side ....toh pple ichcha veer forever this time yahooooo
you r right  rashi, veer  didn't even look at taps, that was good , n ichcha was good today, hope ichcha will know that taps is still fake n she will never ever change, hope this time  veecha together can reveal the fake py n kick taps out like anything😛 Edited by gh79 - 13 years ago
VEECHA😊😊 
VEE😡--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YA😭😭😭
lol, hope she mean what she said 

loved Ichcha for the confident way she spoke about their love today... the last statement was a balm for all VeeCha fans...it was the prize for all the support n love we have given Ichcha always... the confidence in her words was mindblowing...
VeeCha rocks❤️...