Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Feeling Like Partying all Night Thanks to CV's

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Hello EveryoneTongueTongueTongue

OK guys aaj bahot Dinon baad LTL puraane LTL jaisa laga! Matlab Nakku ka naya look and Hair do and Dutta ke woh baal on his forhead hi nahin I loved it all !!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink

Briliant editing and Direction.... sab kuch organised tarrike se tha...Nakku Madhu talk...Aayisahib kientry.....Kala Nakku face off....phir Madhu Dutta scene...sab kuch order main tha.......ClapClapClapBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Bas ek problem hai...LTL ne Dil toh jeet liya lekin dis Dutta driving me crazy...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

itni thand mein apne kitchen ka fridge khol kar kahdi rahi.....EmbarrassedLOL

And it's just not Me there's sumone else........sumone else among us too......... who threw a small plate in her kitchen!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWinkLOL

How r u all doing ????????????TongueWink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLarayjstVampgirlGooddmussy.jamshedkiran255bfunofbb123.scorpio10--SONEE--stranger2rose

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Just recovered ...what an epi ... now I am dancing ...singing ...Yahoojust loved it today

I want to see his reaction when he gets to she not coming to give him food ( btw I loved the way he threw the plate ... What a cute Gadha ) ... tommowe should also see her reject his offer to drop her ..
I am loving this attitude ( though some of u will disagree and  Naku will say it  her pyar ) ...

But whatever u call it .. I just love it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dikuloloGooddLaTuLaPrincess_Priya1

--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Exactly sheeba....all things r soooooooooooooo  perfect  in today episodeTongue

Briliant editing and Direction.... sab kuch organised tarrike se tha...Nakku Madhu talk...Aayisahib kientry.....Kala Nakku face off....phir Madhu Dutta scene...sab kuch order main tha .........  exactly what u sed is all correct.....agree wit u ClapClapClap

really luved it wen he threw a plate... i'm dieeng too see his expression........
wen he'll see madhu nooo nakku EmbarrassedWinkLOL......
lekin dis Dutta driving me crazy...  yes baby.......ur r8....mera bhi yahi haal hai.... he is soooo cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess_Priya1

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Princess_Priya1

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
no matter  what he does.......he is charismatic.........total entertainment hain baap.......bacho ki tarha harqatay karta hain............Big smileBig smileLOLLOLLOLnaku is not gonna pamper him n I ' m loving it.........I will wait for him to reverse his car n ask nakusha to get in........Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasaliLaTuLaVampgirlPrincess_Priya1

Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

Just recovered ...what an epi ... now I am dancing ...singing ...Yahoojust loved it today

I want to see his reaction when he gets to she not coming to give him food ( btw I loved the way he threw the plate ... What a cute Gadha ) ... tommowe should also see her reject his offer to drop her ..
I am loving this attitude ( though some of u will disagree and  Naku will say it  her pyar ) ...

But whatever u call it .. I just love it
oh u recovered............me still in shock.......singing for dutta---aisey na mujhey tum dekho..........seeney se lagaa loongi...............LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL............yaa plate throwing was soooooooooooooooo cute and kiddish.............i agree with u..................Embarrassed

mussy.jamshed

Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonee

Exactly sheeba....all things r soooooooooooooo  perfect  in today episodeTongue

Briliant editing and Direction.... sab kuch organised tarrike se tha...Nakku Madhu talk...Aayisahib kientry.....Kala Nakku face off....phir Madhu Dutta scene...sab kuch order main tha .........  exactly what u sed is all correct.....agree wit u ClapClapClap

really luved it wen he threw a plate... i'm dieeng too see his expression........
wen he'll see madhu nooo nakku EmbarrassedWinkLOL......
lekin dis Dutta driving me crazy...  yes baby.......ur r8....mera bhi yahi haal hai.... he is soooo cuteLOL

yaa PERFECT in every sense.............yaa madhu kii phir class lagegi............she will be like.............yeh donon aeyde hain................chalo koi hai mere jaisaa..................LOLEmbarrassedTongueBig smile

--SONEE--

Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

no matter  what he does.......he is charismatic.........total entertainment hain baap.......bacho ki tarha harqatay karta hain............LOLnaku is not gonna pamper him n I ' m loving it.........I will wait for him to reverse his car n ask nakusha to get in........Wink
yaa charismatic and alwayssssss a pleasure to watch...............aaj mujhey proud hai kii main iss wonderful ltl forum kii most Kiddish member hoon just like my shonaa....................EmbarrassedBig smileTongueWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedstranger2rose

Go to top