Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Khanaks actions Earn her respect!Totally ego free (Page 3)

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I think we are making a mountain out of a molehill, actually. WHAT was wrong in the scene?!! By doing something of this sort...khanak or in general any wife, unki izzat kam nahi ho jaayegi!! Oh God!! She just did something out of love and care for him!!
The CVs can't give us mushy-touchy-love all the time!! If overdone, it'll look more of lust than love which I am pretty sure is not the case in married couples.

Moreover, Shaan did say that she didn't need to do it!! Yehi scene mein agar Khanak Shaan ki shirt utaar rahi hoti toh am pretty sure most of us would've seen the scene till the time they hadn't memorised it..Shirt ki jagah she tried taking off his shoes toh usme kaun si badi baat ho gayi?! I don't understand and honestly speaking, even if somebody forces me to change my view,  I won't even try to.

We can talk ab a lot other things such as why Khanak's character has been sidelined or why YM is not getting any meaningful role in the rock on sequence or maybe just why are Rahul and Sam getting so much of screen time? ( I really felt that Duck as well as the other family members are totally gayab from the show)

P.S. While I was reading the update in the DT, I had no clue ki forum par itni discussion is baat par hogi.  Even I am disappointed.

Edited by luveeduvee - 15 December 2010 at 12:39pm

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Hi,

While I appreciate your efforts to calm the members on the current track, lets focus on discussing this track in a single thread. There is already a thread opened on this issue. Please discuss this track in that thread.

This TOPIC IS CLOSED.

Thanks,
RBO Dev Team!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Leah-NinjaInPyjamas

Go to top