Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Ichcha - the unbelievable enigma. (Page 8)

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by groucho

That is interesting!!! How is that a certainty?? I think that will be a good solution but here again I am not convinced. No doubt if it turns out to be true I will be the first one to admit (very happily I must admit) that I was wrong.Confused

I think what might happen and I may be way off mark, is that somehow the lid will be blown about this plan of Nani and Tapasya ( I say Nani first because it was Nani who came up with this idea no matter how much we would like to blame Tapasya for this.  I have to be fair). That is probably when MaiAngry will realise that she has been duped and Tapasya will be asked to leave. Once she leaves, she will find out that she really is pregnant and then no one will believe her story about it being Veer's child.

As I will not be here when all this drama will take place, I hope I am wrong and others who think positively are right. It is not that I am not a positive person but I am thinking about what the serial stands for.Ouch
surely this is not a certainity,
but this fake pregnancy will go on 4 a month , i guess.
after that if she is shown pregnant with veers child, that will be the biggest blooper.
maybe i am  wrong but cvs can make tapasya character bad, viewers will like it.
that is the only explanation i can give.
@ bold , that is a possibility but how will the cvs justifuy then that the child is veers

Oh the signs for the pregnancy have been there for a while just that these wonderful CV's having shown the signs have now suddenly decided to put a brake on it.

Their  timing has never been the forte of this serial and the bloopers they have made so far are so many that I need a calculatorWinkWink so who knows how they will figure this one out. I was only giving one outcome. As I said I may be wrongConfusedConfused but who cares if I am......WinkWink
may be, lets just wait and watch.
veecha romance aur tappu ki barbaadi,
bas yeh dono hona chahiye , kaise bhi ho hona chahiyeLOL
[/QUOTE]

taps pregnancy is fake..thats for sure..cvs are showing the preg signs just to keep the mystery on...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

That is interesting!!! How is that a certainty?? I think that will be a good solution but here again I am not convinced. No doubt if it turns out to be true I will be the first one to admit (very happily I must admit) that I was wrong.Confused

I think what might happen and I may be way off mark, is that somehow the lid will be blown about this plan of Nani and Tapasya ( I say Nani first because it was Nani who came up with this idea no matter how much we would like to blame Tapasya for this.  I have to be fair). That is probably when MaiAngry will realise that she has been duped and Tapasya will be asked to leave. Once she leaves, she will find out that she really is pregnant and then no one will believe her story about it being Veer's child.

As I will not be here when all this drama will take place, I hope I am wrong and others who think positively are right. It is not that I am not a positive person but I am thinking about what the serial stands for.Ouch
after that if she is shown pregnant with veers child, that will be the biggest blooper.
@ bold , that is a possibility but how will the cvs justifuy then that the child is veers

Oh the signs for the pregnancy have been there for a while just that these wonderful CV's having shown the signs have now suddenly decided to put a brake on it.

Their  timing has never been the forte of this serial and the bloopers they have made so far are so many that I need a calculatorWinkWink so who knows how they will figure this one out. I was only giving one outcome. As I said I may be wrongConfusedConfused but who cares if I am......WinkWink
[/QUOTE]
Goodmorning Aditi, Anmol and other friends, having one vomiting and putting on weght cant b symtoms of pregnancy besides if u remeber we have done a poll study 2 see why taps was putting on weight though not pregnant...and i am absoultely sure they are the reaosns y she was putting on weightEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL, she better come out openly and do Salsa dance with Raghu and avoid canlde light dinners and alcohol, she will losse the weight she put on very easily..EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL, she cant b pregnant, if she is pregnat it cantb Veer coz Veer was physically not in a position 2 do anything...tht night...and so if she still is preg, it has 2 b from Sid yaa Raghu, i feel it will justified to have Sids child, coz an innocent true lover Sid's character has been ruined in the hands of Tapasya and this way, it will b justice  meted out 2 Sid, warna who will marry ppor Sid when comesout of jaillll...TongueEmbarrassedROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfasttiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Goodmorning Aditi, Anmol and other friends, having one vomiting and putting on weght cant b symtoms of pregnancy besides if u remeber we have done a poll study 2 see why taps was putting on weight though not pregnant...and i am absoultely sure they are the reaosns y she was putting on weightLOL, she better come out openly and do Salsa dance with Raghu and avoid canlde light dinners and alcohol, she will losse the weight she put on very easily..LOL, she cant b pregnant, if she is pregnat it cantb Veer coz Veer was physically not in a position 2 do anything...tht night...and so if she still is preg, it has 2 b from Sid yaa Raghu, i feel it will justified to have Sids child, coz an innocent true lover Sid's character has been ruined in the hands of Tapasya and this way, it will b justice  meted out 2 Sid, warna who will marry ppor Sid when comesout of jaillll...ROFL
[/QUOTE]

taps is not pregnant for sure....Smile

shivani9tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Goodmorning Aditi, Anmol and other friends, having one vomiting and putting on weght cant b symtoms of pregnancy besides if u remeber we have done a poll study 2 see why taps was putting on weight though not pregnant...and i am absoultely sure they are the reaosns y she was putting on weightEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL, she better come out openly and do Salsa dance with Raghu and avoid canlde light dinners and alcohol, she will losse the weight she put on very easily..EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL, she cant b pregnant, if she is pregnat it cantb Veer coz Veer was physically not in a position 2 do anything...tht night...and so if she still is preg, it has 2 b from Sid yaa Raghu, i feel it will justified to have Sids child, coz an innocent true lover Sid's character has been ruined in the hands of Tapasya and this way, it will b justice  meted out 2 Sid, warna who will marry ppor Sid when comesout of jaillll...TongueEmbarrassedROFLROFLROFL
[/QUOTE]
right doc, no one knows it better than u.WinkLOL
i think if the child is not veers than it is definately raghuLOL
sid ke chance definately kum hain

shivani9tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Goodmorning Aditi, Anmol and other friends, having one vomiting and putting on weght cant b symtoms of pregnancy besides if u remeber we have done a poll study 2 see why taps was putting on weight though not pregnant...and i am absoultely sure they are the reaosns y she was putting on weightLOL, she better come out openly and do Salsa dance with Raghu and avoid canlde light dinners and alcohol, she will losse the weight she put on very easily..LOL, she cant b pregnant, if she is pregnat it cantb Veer coz Veer was physically not in a position 2 do anything...tht night...and so if she still is preg, it has 2 b from Sid yaa Raghu, i feel it will justified to have Sids child, coz an innocent true lover Sid's character has been ruined in the hands of Tapasya and this way, it will b justice  meted out 2 Sid, warna who will marry ppor Sid when comesout of jaillll...ROFL
[/QUOTE]

Hello dear Shivani, you know this thread is for all of you who so believe in Veer. Remarkable.Clap As I said I hope you are right but I need to be convinced because I see no Uttaran in this serial if what all of you say will happen, that is all.Confused

BTW, I love your theories on weight gain and other such problemsLOLLOLWink

shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

taps is not pregnant for sure....Smile
[/QUOTE]
hopefully  so Vijaya..Smile
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

right doc, no one knows it better than u.WinkLOL
i think if the child is not veers than it is definately raghuLOL
sid ke chance definately kum hain

[/QUOTE]
EmbarrassedTongue i wish 2 beleieve  i am not wrong...reg Raghu having better chances yes ur right , but then who knws what happened when Sid gave her the copy of the recording of Vansh's death..TongueEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL so i wish 2 b fair 2 both Raghu and Sid...EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL they have 50 - 50 chancesof being a father of theunorn child of Taps,Smile

intruderfasttiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

Hello dear Shivani, you know this thread is for all of you who so believe in Veer. Remarkable.Clap As I said I hope you are right but I need to be convinced because I see no Uttaran in this serial if what all of you say will happen, that is all.Confused

BTW, I love your theories on weight gain and other such problemsLOLLOLWink
[/QUOTE]
tq u very much Aditiji, trust me even if tht child is truly Veers i assume tht baby unforutunately will not see this world, coz asi have said in the past its only gg 2 project Veer as a losser in this story in the hands of evilTaps and no one wud never want2  seea hero being punished this ways for being a hero and thrwoing evil out of his life...reg justification of title, kya hoti uttaran, i think Ichcha will have twins and she will b willing 2 give her child may b 2 taps..ShockedShockedShockedShockedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL as Taps will b barren and Taps relaises kya hoti uttaran TongueTongueTongue i don t know, but Veer cannot b given in uTTarn thst the bottom line....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top