Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Ichcha - the unbelievable enigma. (Page 7)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

patience ziddi bacha woh baath hamein kehne do..D'ohLOL yeh loo Anmol ur the best in the last 2-3 weeks Embarrassed teeq hai Clap

thank u shivaniBig smile.anmol khush huya.Smile
now dont let this compliment go into my headLOL

u desrve it, u have been very postive in ur contribution though so young, u carry a mature head over ur shoulders n its always a pleasure 2 read ur comments so u deserved it ClapThumbs Up well done...Smile
Clap

oh thanx so much , ab bas bhi karo,
mujhe sharam aa rahi hainLOL.
aditiji ,rahul, ankit 111,payal and u have been very good 2 me.
and u all r the jaan of this forum
it was  nice that i got such good friends
btw i have an idea 4 members appr thread . what do u think?

Awwww now it is feeling shyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed time. Accept the compliments, though Shivani herself deserves a ClapClapClap she  has equally been steadfast in her beliefs.Smile
thank u Smile,yes shivani also deserves a applause.Clap
she has been a gr8 supporter 4 iccha
 and also she has been on the belief that the child will not be veers,
and looks like that is going 2 happen.Smile

Edited by intruderfast - 15 December 2010 at 9:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

patience ziddi bacha woh baath hamein kehne do..D'ohLOL yeh loo Anmol ur the best in the last 2-3 weeks Embarrassed teeq hai Clap

thank u shivaniBig smile.anmol khush huya.Smile
now dont let this compliment go into my headLOL

u desrve it, u have been very postive in ur contribution though so young, u carry a mature head over ur shoulders n its always a pleasure 2 read ur comments so u deserved it ClapThumbs Up well done...Smile
Clap

oh thanx so much , ab bas bhi karo,
mujhe sharam aa rahi hainLOL.
aditiji ,rahul, ankit 111,payal and u have been very good 2 me.
and u all r the jaan of this forum
it was  nice that i got such good friends
btw i have an idea 4 members appr thread . what do u think?

Awwww now it is feeling shyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed time. Accept the compliments, though Shivani herself deserves a ClapClapClap she  has equally been steadfast in her beliefs.Smile
thank u Smile,yes shivani also deserves a applause.Clap
she has been a gr8 supporter 4 iccha
 and also she has been on the belief that the child will not be veers,
and looks like that is going 2 happen.Smile

That is interesting!!! How is that a certainty?? I think that will be a good solution but here again I am not convinced. No doubt if it turns out to be true I will be the first one to admit (very happily I must admit) that I was wrong.Confused

I think what might happen and I may be way off mark, is that somehow the lid will be blown about this plan of Nani and Tapasya ( I say Nani first because it was Nani who came up with this idea no matter how much we would like to blame Tapasya for this.  I have to be fair). That is probably when MaiAngry will realise that she has been duped and Tapasya will be asked to leave. Once she leaves, she will find out that she really is pregnant and then no one will believe her story about it being Veer's child.

As I will not be here when all this drama will take place, I hope I am wrong and others who think positively are right. It is not that I am not a positive person but I am thinking about what the serial stands for.Ouch

tiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Yes, to restore some sanity to mai's already ruined image, taps shld be exposed by mai...and then I thnk she will accept veecha.

tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

That is interesting!!! How is that a certainty?? I think that will be a good solution but here again I am not convinced. No doubt if it turns out to be true I will be the first one to admit (very happily I must admit) that I was wrong.Confused

I think what might happen and I may be way off mark, is that somehow the lid will be blown about this plan of Nani and Tapasya ( I say Nani first because it was Nani who came up with this idea no matter how much we would like to blame Tapasya for this.  I have to be fair). That is probably when MaiAngry will realise that she has been duped and Tapasya will be asked to leave. Once she leaves, she will find out that she really is pregnant and then no one will believe her story about it being Veer's child.

As I will not be here when all this drama will take place, I hope I am wrong and others who think positively are right. It is not that I am not a positive person but I am thinking about what the serial stands for.Ouch
[/QUOTE]
surely this is not a certainity,
but this fake pregnancy will go on 4 a month , i guess.
after that if she is shown pregnant with veers child, that will be the biggest blooper.
maybe i am  wrong but cvs can make tapasya character bad, viewers will like it.
that is the only explanation i can give.
@ bold , that is a possibility but how will the cvs justifuy then that the child is veers

tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Yes, to restore some sanity to mai's already ruined image, taps shld be exposed by mai...and then I thnk she will accept veecha.

i really dont care abt mai now.
she can go to hellAngryAngry.

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

after that if she is shown pregnant with veers child, that will be the biggest blooper.
@ bold , that is a possibility but how will the cvs justifuy then that the child is veers
[/QUOTE]

Oh the signs for the pregnancy have been there for a while just that these wonderful CV's having shown the signs have now suddenly decided to put a brake on it.

Their  timing has never been the forte of this serial and the bloopers they have made so far are so many that I need a calculatorWinkWink so who knows how they will figure this one out. I was only giving one outcome. As I said I may be wrongConfusedConfused but who cares if I am......WinkWink

tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Oh the signs for the pregnancy have been there for a while just that these wonderful CV's having shown the signs have now suddenly decided to put a brake on it.

Their  timing has never been the forte of this serial and the bloopers they have made so far are so many that I need a calculatorWinkWink so who knows how they will figure this one out. I was only giving one outcome. As I said I may be wrongConfusedConfused but who cares if I am......WinkWink
[/QUOTE]
may be, lets just wait and watch.
veecha romance aur tappu ki barbaadi,
bas yeh dono hona chahiye , kaise bhi ho hona chahiyeLOL

Edited by intruderfast - 15 December 2010 at 10:02pm

tiny15

cuteichha Newbie
cuteichha
cuteichha

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
I just loved ichha in yesterday's epi!!!!!!!! loved her dialogue!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oMG i love yesterday's epi!!! No one can separate veecha!!!!HeartHeartHeart

tiny15

Go to top