Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Ichcha - the unbelievable enigma. (Page 16)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by xavivilla

Ohooooo, i have been laten but never mind its beTter u b wrinkle free n have gr8 holiday, tk cr, c u when I cu Aditiji , HF, GN, SD

wow..u have so many code names thereLOLLOLLOL

Embarrassed well i learnt it frommy friends...Smile
LOL
shivani dont lieWink, saare code names tumne hi start kiye hain.TongueLOLLOL

areeey nooooo, i learnt it from nandini..atleast hf...n then rest mayb from.....anyways leave it..btw, how can u say  i'm lying..ohhnoooooooooo i remember code names haa woh toh maine he start thaaaEmbarrassedTongueLOLLOLLOL
glad u rememberedWink
and still tumne mujhe kuch codes ka matlab nahin bataaya hainWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Ohooooo, i have been laten but never mind its beTter u b wrinkle free n have gr8 holiday, tk cr, c u when I cu Aditiji , HF, GN, SD

LOL

areeey nooooo, i learnt it from nandini..atleast hf...n then rest mayb from.....anyways leave it..btw, how can u say  i'm lying..ohhnoooooooooo i remember code names haa woh toh maine he start thaaaLOL
glad u rememberedWink

which ones...TongueTongueEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ur not talking abt something i told Jaya n Rashi told me...EmbarrassedLOLLOL

intruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged

LOL

areeey nooooo, i learnt it from nandini..atleast hf...n then rest mayb from.....anyways leave it..btw, how can u say  i'm lying..ohhnoooooooooo i remember code names haa woh toh maine he start thaaaLOL
glad u rememberedWink

which ones...TongueTongueEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ur not talking abt something i told Jaya n Rashi told me...EmbarrassedLOLLOL
u have good memory, i am impressed

shivani9

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Tqs Xavi, btw Anmol I gv my verdict, in between both of us u def have best sense of humour, hope it answers some questions asked in the past Smile

thanx, ok i will accept that.
but u r the best preson in this forumApprove
most here will agree.  now u should accept that

Hmmmnn  thts not fair on everyone, mayb i can accept it if u say u found me the best Smile
i think u r the best here
i talked 2 payal yesterday and she also said the same thingSmile

I would second this.
I have become active on this forum recently and I enjoy your posts & views very much....all of you have created a very lively environment here....frustrated loyal viewers of uttaran can vent out their feelings atleast to this forum & feel better...I'm one of them...Smile
Smilemay be I never introduced myself properly...I'm Vijaya, a working woman...and uttaran is the only serial I get to see as the time suits me..at my home no body watches serials.....actually I started watching it regularly after coming on to this forum...and liked it so much that I spent a couple of weekends catching up with a few past episodes.....I'm an ardent fan of Veer and love this character....and I like Iccha because of Veer...so was very disappointed when yesterday they tried showing a different Veer..but an sure things will change soon for good in ut...thanks for responding to my posts...and sharing your thoughts...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Tqs Xavi, btw Anmol I gv my verdict, in between both of us u def have best sense of humour, hope it answers some questions asked in the past Smile

Hmmmnn  thts not fair on everyone, mayb i can accept it if u say u found me the best Smile

Awwww thts very nice 2 know tht Payel feels the same abt me...HugHeart....I accept I m best for u n Payel...well i was talking 2 Payel yestarday n we were talking abt whom we wud miss, shud we stop interacting here..Embarrassed..btw shez on her holiday for 2 weeks now.....hope shez having a gr8time..Smile

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

I would second this.
I have become active on this forum recently and I enjoy your posts & views very much....all of you have created a very lively environment here....frustrated loyal viewers of uttaran can vent out their feelings atleast to this forum & feel better...I'm one of them...Smile
Smilemay be I never introduced myself properly...I'm Vijaya, a working woman...and uttaran is the only serial I get to see as the time suits me..at my home no body watches serials.....actually I started watching it regularly after coming on to this forum...and liked it so much that I spent a couple of weekends catching up with a few past episodes.....I'm an ardent fan of Veer and love this character....and I like Iccha because of Veer...so was very disappointed when yesterday they tried showing a different Veer..but an sure things will change soon for good in ut...thanks for responding to my posts...and sharing your thoughts...

Awwww Embarrassed Tq u Vijaya...Smile, trust me, i started writing on this forum 2 vent out my frustation abt the loopholes in this soap....which made me feel better....n in the process i made so many good friends, tht i continued 2 write2 see them smiling and happy....just the way they cheer me up..when i feel let down by this soap....n there r 2 ppl i wud love 2 mention names but i will hold back.....Tongue, who gv me rock pillar support in my mission 2 see my sweet friends happy always.and keep me happy always..too..Smile

Edited by ladybird9 - 17 December 2010 at 2:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfecjs369intruderfast

Go to top