Ichcha - the unbelievable enigma. - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ladybird9

Oh the signs for the pregnancy have been there for a while just that these wonderful CV's having shown the signs have now suddenly decided to put a brake on it.

Their  timing has never been the forte of this serial and the bloopers they have made so far are so many that I need a calculatorπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ so who knows how they will figure this one out. I was only giving one outcome. As I said I may be wrongπŸ˜•πŸ˜• but who cares if I am......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Goodmorning Aditi, Anmol and other friends, having one vomiting and putting on weght cant b symtoms of pregnancy besides if u remeber we have done a poll study 2 see why taps was putting on weight though not pregnant...and i am absoultely sure they are the reaosns y she was putting on weightπŸ˜†, she better come out openly and do Salsa dance with Raghu and avoid canlde light dinners and alcohol, she will losse the weight she put on very easily..πŸ˜†, she cant b pregnant, if she is pregnat it cantb Veer coz Veer was physically not in a position 2 do anything...tht night...and so if she still is preg, it has 2 b from Sid yaa Raghu, i feel it will justified to have Sids child, coz an innocent true lover Sid's character has been ruined in the hands of Tapasya and this way, it will b justice  meted out 2 Sid, warna who will marry ppor Sid when comesout of jaillll...🀣

Hello dear Shivani, you know this thread is for all of you who so believe in Veer. Remarkable.πŸ‘ As I said I hope you are right but I need to be convinced because I see no Uttaran in this serial if what all of you say will happen, that is all.πŸ˜•

BTW, I love your theories on weight gain and other such problemsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by vijayam

Goodmorning Aditi, Anmol and other friends, having one vomiting and putting on weght cant b symtoms of pregnancy besides if u remeber we have done a poll study 2 see why taps was putting on weight though not pregnant...and i am absoultely sure they are the reaosns y she was putting on weightπŸ˜†, she better come out openly and do Salsa dance with Raghu and avoid canlde light dinners and alcohol, she will losse the weight she put on very easily..πŸ˜†, she cant b pregnant, if she is pregnat it cantb Veer coz Veer was physically not in a position 2 do anything...tht night...and so if she still is preg, it has 2 b from Sid yaa Raghu, i feel it will justified to have Sids child, coz an innocent true lover Sid's character has been ruined in the hands of Tapasya and this way, it will b justice  meted out 2 Sid, warna who will marry ppor Sid when comesout of jaillll...🀣

taps is not pregnant for sure....😊

hopefully  so Vijaya..😊
Originally posted by intruderfast

right doc, no one knows it better than u.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
i think if the child is not veers than it is definately raghuπŸ˜†
sid ke chance definately kum hain

πŸ˜³πŸ˜› i wish 2 beleieve  i am not wrong...reg Raghu having better chances yes ur right , but then who knws what happened when Sid gave her the copy of the recording of Vansh's death..πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so i wish 2 b fair 2 both Raghu and Sid...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† they have 50 - 50 chancesof being a father of theunorn child of Taps,😊
Originally posted by groucho

Hello dear Shivani, you know this thread is for all of you who so believe in Veer. Remarkable.πŸ‘ As I said I hope you are right but I need to be convinced because I see no Uttaran in this serial if what all of you say will happen, that is all.πŸ˜•

tq u very much Aditiji, trust me even if tht child is truly Veers i assume tht baby unforutunately will not see this world, coz asi have said in the past its only gg 2 project Veer as a losser in this story in the hands of evilTaps and no one wud never want2  seea hero being punished this ways for being a hero and thrwoing evil out of his life...reg justification of title, kya hoti uttaran, i think Ichcha will have twins and she will b willing 2 give her child may b 2 taps..πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† as Taps will b barren and Taps relaises kya hoti uttaran πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› i don t know, but Veer cannot b given in uTTarn thst the bottom line....πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ladybird9

tq u very much Aditiji, trust me even if tht child is truly Veers i assume tht baby unforutunately will not see this world, coz asi have said in the past its only gg 2 project Veer as a losser in this story in the hands of evilTaps and no one wud never want2  seea hero being punished this ways for being a hero and thrwoing evil out of his life...reg justification of title, kya hoti uttaran, i think Ichcha will have twins and she will b willing 2 give her child may b 2 taps..πŸ˜† as Taps will b barren and Taps relaises kya hoti uttaran πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› i don t know, but Veer cannot b given in uTTarn thst the bottom line....πŸ˜†

OMG Shivani, my head is reeling with all your creative inputs. You are something else. This channel needs someone like you ,who thinks positively because all their serials seem to be jogging on the path of negativity.πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘

tq u very much Aditiji, trust me even if tht child is truly Veers i assume tht baby unforutunately will not see this world, coz asi have said in the past its only gg 2 project Veer as a losser in this story in the hands of evilTaps and no one wud never want2  seea hero being punished this ways for being a hero and thrwoing evil out of his life...reg justification of title, kya hoti uttaran, i think Ichcha will have twins and she will b willing 2 give her child may b 2 taps..πŸ˜† as Taps will b barren and Taps relaises kya hoti uttaran πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› i don t know, but Veer cannot b given in uTTarn thst the bottom line....πŸ˜†

OMG Shivani, my head is reeling with all your creative inputs. You are something else. This channel needs someone like you ,who thinks positively because all their serials seem to be jogging on the path of negativity.πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘

🀣🀣 Aditiji ur kidding😳😳😳, its all a spontanoues  repsonse 2 ur interaction.. God knows what will happen if I were 2 seriously sit down and imagine things.....😳🀣🀣🀣
[
🀣🀣 Aditiji ur kidding😳😳😳, its all a spontanoues  repsonse 2 ur interaction.. God knows what will happen if I were 2 seriously sit down and imagine things.....😳🀣🀣🀣
satyanaashπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

[

🀣🀣 Aditiji ur kidding😳😳😳, its all a spontanoues  repsonse 2 ur interaction.. God knows what will happen if I were 2 seriously sit down and imagine things.....🀣
[/QUOTE]
satyanaashπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
Oh no no no!!!!! Satyanaash is what we have now................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I have faith in Shivani😊

🀣🀣 Aditiji ur kidding😳😳😳, its all a spontanoues  repsonse 2 ur interaction.. God knows what will happen if I were 2 seriously sit down and imagine things.....🀣
satyanaashπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh no no no!!!!! Satyanaash is what we have now................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I have faith in Shivani😊

ROFLROFL@ bold
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago

satyanaashπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😳
😭😭