Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: intruderfast

oh thanx so much , ab bas bhi karo,
mujhe sharam aa rahi hainπŸ˜†.
aditiji ,rahul, ankit 111,payal and u have been very good 2 me.
and u all r the jaan of this forum
it was  nice that i got such good friends
btw i have an idea 4 members appr thread . what do u think?

well well I am not sure what the coc of if..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but i ahve 2 say u have been extremely brilliant and thst the way its got 2 b , though new u have most members apprecaite wht u say..😊
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

u can expect the result. today i again watched program Cry Baby. its like serial more interesting thn UT. and its whole day serial. never endinπŸ˜‰
shivani9 thumbnail

Ichcha: Tapasya ke iss ghar mein aanesey Hum dono kyon dare

Veer: Darr Ichcha darr kaisa

Ichcha: Veer hamara pyaar sacha hai

Hamaare shaadi attot hai

Ab hamein ekdoosre se koi alag nahin kar sakta

Naa mai, na daddaji nahe tapasya

Wowwww brilliant dialogues, Loved itt the most...πŸ€—  very happy for Ichcha, she hasnt taken any undue adv of the current situation, wherein she cud hv easily separated Veer from his old parents n rest of family, tht sets apart Ichcha as a wonderful soul....❀️  u Ichcha...n ofcourse Veer 2 for listening 2 his darling wife...😊

FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

This thread is a validation for all the members who have been steadfast in their belief of Ichcha's loyalty and devotion to Veer.

Of her love and devotion there was no doubt but some of my fellow members have argued with me (and very rightly so) that Ichcha would make a stand. This I found difficult to accept because I did not think it  would happen so fast since Ichcha's character has never given me any inclination that she was capable of a stand.

I was wrong and very happy to admit thatπŸ˜ƒ

I, on the other hand believed that Ichcha would definitely bring Tapasya back to the house because of the child and I was right.

What I never expected in my wildest dream was her conversation with Veer. To be able to actually tell Veer that they need not fear Tapasya, Mai or Daddaji because no one had the power to part them
for me was fantasticπŸ‘πŸ‘

There is hope yet for us viewers.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Enjoy..................Today's episode was  the bombshell so many have waited for and that too, very patiently.

After this no one can convince me that the CV's do not visit our Forum because so much of what happened today has been discussed so many times by the members.πŸ˜ƒ

Excellent post....wow Iccha's dialogue in this episode was her best in UT so far....man what confidence she has on her love despite being humiliated day & night by so many enemies...hats off to her...cant wait to see Veer's reaction am sure he will fully support her......now it is a war of equals.....I was quite worried a day before but now I've no doubt Veecha will win all the battles hands down....😊
I would love to see Veer romancing Iccha in taps presence, show his possessiveness and intentionally make taps jealous for fun..I know Iccha wont like all this..but wld be fun..πŸ˜‰....so taps will know what exactly a marriage is all about.....and will be scared to even think of coming in between them.....looking forward to next episodes...

My confidence & respect for Iccha is now fully reinstated...😊
Edited by vijayam - 13 years ago
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
adithiji thanks for the lovely post

now i am sure veecha will emerge as winner at the end of this game
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

Ichcha: Tapasya ke iss ghar mein aanesey Hum dono kyon dare

Veer: Darr Ichcha darr kaisa

Ichcha: Veer hamara pyaar sacha hai

Hamaare shaadi attot hai

Ab hamein ekdoosre se koi alag nahin kar sakta

Naa mai, na daddaji nahe tapasya

Wowwww brilliant dialogues, Loved itt the most...πŸ€—  very happy for Ichcha, she hasnt taken any undue adv of the current situation, wherein she cud hv easily separated Veer from his old parents n rest of family, tht sets apart Ichcha as a wonderful soul....❀️  u Ichcha...n ofcourse Veer 2 for listening 2 his darling wife...😊

πŸ‘πŸ‘Love the brilliant dialogue, which the CVs finally managed to give Ichcha... and delivered so fabulously by Ichcha... I can keep watching that part again n again... just love these two, Veer n Ichcha, so much...
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😎😎i am the best😎😎

Very coolπŸ‘πŸΌ
groucho thumbnail

Awwww now it is feeling shy😳😳 time. Accept the compliments, though Shivani herself deserves a πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ she  has equally been steadfast in her beliefs.😊
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: groucho

Awwww now it is feeling shy😳😳 time. Accept the compliments, though Shivani herself deserves a πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ she  has equally been steadfast in her beliefs.😊

thank u Smile,yes shivani also deserves a applause.Clap
she has been a gr8 supporter 4 iccha
 and also she has been on the belief that the child will not be veers,
and looks like that is going 2 happen.Smile
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail

thank u 😊,yes shivani also deserves a applause.πŸ‘
she has been a gr8 supporter 4 iccha
 and also she has been on the belief that the child will not be veers,
and looks like that is going 2 happen.😊

That is interesting!!! How is that a certainty?? I think that will be a good solution but here again I am not convinced. No doubt if it turns out to be true I will be the first one to admit (very happily I must admit) that I was wrong.πŸ˜•

I think what might happen and I may be way off mark, is that somehow the lid will be blown about this plan of Nani and Tapasya ( I say Nani first because it was Nani who came up with this idea no matter how much we would like to blame Tapasya for this.  I have to be fair). That is probably when Mai😑 will realise that she has been duped and Tapasya will be asked to leave. Once she leaves, she will find out that she really is pregnant and then no one will believe her story about it being Veer's child.

As I will not be here when all this drama will take place, I hope I am wrong and others who think positively are right. It is not that I am not a positive person but I am thinking about what the serial stands for.