Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

What's up with the editing of the show? (Page 3)

turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasi_31

Originally posted by chocolover89

What is with the extra editing? It makes no sense whatsoever..is what's shown in the star player what the PH edits, and the actual episode is the editing of SP?

Yup....The actual episode gets edited by the channel....Though not sure about the Star Player epi, I think SP edited extra out of what they uploaded on Star Player four hours before the epi aired!Confused
Gahh...SP and it's pathetic editing skills..Do they still have issues with BT kya Confused

See if they didn't have a back of episodes, they wouldn't have shown Mauli's response today and would have shown it tomorrow..so I think there's some other problem going on behind the scenes..

manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by manasi_31

What is with the extra editing? It makes no sense whatsoever..is what's shown in the star player what the PH edits, and the actual episode is the editing of SP?

Yup....The actual episode gets edited by the channel....Though not sure about the Star Player epi, I think SP edited extra out of what they uploaded on Star Player four hours before the epi aired!Confused
Gahh...SP and it's pathetic editing skills..Do they still have issues with BT kya Confused

See if they didn't have a back of episodes, they wouldn't have shown Mauli's response today and would have shown it tomorrow..so I think there's some other problem going on behind the scenes..

High possiblity!! Cos today the overall episode was really good....But since we got to see another version too, it made us compare btwn these two, esp some edits particularly the Onu-Robi one and evn the one where Taani applies haldi to Robi....
Exactly....Then they would have dragged it a li'l like the Star Player epi....But since they are going way too fast with evrythng, wonder what's the issue!!
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
OK something is majorly wrong with Star Plus and starplayer...I checked the upload time for every SP shows and they're all different

TL,SGP and SNS were all uploaded around 4:30-4:45 time range...WELL before the telecast episode

but CCBM,Pratigya,YRRKK,Maryada,Kali and Gulal were uploaded AFTER the telecast episode....they all differ in times but I saw the upload time and date...all were Dec 15th but differet timings depending on the show

what is going on??Ermm are they uploading the higher TRP garners before??Confused if so then why the hell are they doing that.....

I dont know if any of them were different in editing or not...I'll see the SGP one when the episode airs here in US and compare it with starplayer

Edited by Tani91 - 15 December 2010 at 5:31pm
KripAngad4ever IF-Dazzler
KripAngad4ever
KripAngad4ever

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
seriousllyy there is something wrongg!! thank God im not the only one thinking that!
munni_rajatfan IF-Sizzlerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohitrocks

Hmmm i did not watch the star player one. Just saw 1 part where taposh robby scene was going on. Got bored so FFed and closed aft the taanu scene. Which scenes were there in the star player epi which werent there in the final thing? If Robby,nupur,ananya scenes were edited out then its a good thing na?
plz roby-taps scene was really awesum. if they cut roby's scenes like tht how will rajat fans watch him. how can they cut off a strong scene of roby???
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

OK something is majorly wrong with Star Plus and starplayer...I checked the upload time for every SP shows and they're all different

TL,SGP and SNS were all uploaded around 4:30-4:45 time range...WELL before the telecast episode

but CCBM,Pratigya,YRRKK,Maryada,Kali and Gulal were uploaded AFTER the telecast episode....they all differ in times but I saw the upload time and date...all were Dec 15th but differet timings depending on the show

what is going on??Ermm are they uploading the higher TRP garners before??Confused if so then why the hell are they doing that.....

I dont know if any of them were different in editing or not...I'll see the SGP one when the episode airs here in US and compare it with starplayer
What's the point of uploading some before and some after? This is fishy Confused 
I wanna know if the other shows were also different and were edited differently. Btw can this affect TRP's because then some people might not watch on TV..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
^that's what I'm saying too....something is fishy.....and I hate how the only two shows that I really care about are in this jhamela....ugh if this stupid channel does ANYTHING to TL or SGP....by God I dont know what I'll doAngry

Edited by Tani91 - 15 December 2010 at 10:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

turqoisedress

turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
^Tell me about it! TL ke saath waise hi itni naa insafi hoti hai ke ab we don't need any other problems yaar. SGP also! It doesn't make sense to upload the episodes before the telecast. And then to edit the episodes differently..

Go to top