Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

PLS PLS PLS CV'S DONT THIS STUPIDITY.... MSK IS VERY BRILLIANT .. U CANT MAKE HIM TO DO THIS STUPIDITY..PLZ DROP THIS IDEA FOR FANS SAKE....OMG...

noe23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aur kisi ka to pata nahi, per Geet ko khush karne ki koshish karte karte pure office staff ko tohfe dene ke chakkar main zaroor bankrupt ho jayega ๐Ÿ˜†
millii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
plz cvs drop dis ideaaa plzzzzzzz
kajal024 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ash1991

hey all.........

read an article where it says that maan will get bankrupt.........i hope its not true bt stil might be a possibility.........i think the file anwesha has its of guragon project she might leave it in arjuns ofis n he might use it to destroy khuranas..............wt do u all think...........
dont want maan to get bankrupt.....it will spoil all the mood of the show...........

I know that tat I don't want Mann to go bankrupt....especially b4 his marriage....But on the contrary..it will only give us a chance to see how Geet supports Mann.. I mean..the poor guy is going to be crushed..but at the same time..tis will be the first time where Mann is in trouble..and Geet will be there for him...lyk he was there for her~~Still I reallyy reallly don't want Mann to go bankrupt....If Mann can catch  Arjun b4 ...and possibly save his bankruptcy...tat would be cool and this would suit MSK!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by kajal024 - 13 years ago
swesha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nooooo.... maan and bankrupt...!!๐Ÿ˜ฒnot possible๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
anyways where did u read about maan being bankrupt.๐Ÿ˜•
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This idea is soooo boring ....has been screened in many other serials....plsss CV's agar Rathor's ko badla le na hain to ....introduce some new badla style ...as u alaways do with the serial...zara hat ke .... badla bhi style ka hona chahiye.......this bankrupt sucks...
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice idea but i put all the blame on geet, already due to her msk bought everyone a mobile phone and from the looks people got expensive brads, hai if this continues this way he will become bankrupt, arjun doesnt need to do anything.

comming back to your idea, there are some pics on Geet forum where we see msk is at arjuns office
doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
if MSK goes bankrupt then the show wil lose its charm because from the beginning they have been showing how a powerful businessman he is.

so i think they should drop the idea of bankruptcy but they can always show that arjun is trying his best to harm MSK business and is successful to some extent and MSK is trying to get himself out of the mess.
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We fans want to see a strong MSK  , a powerfull businessman . Not a bankruft MSK . So please CVS  drop this idea .
acromasc thumbnail

Hope cv will not hurt us any more :-(