Pratigya

Sadhu mahraaj could've exaggerated!

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Seeing that the Sadhu came on Pratz's call.

He only said that Aroosia should stay brahmchari for 21 days.

Infact he should have said that this Bahu is unlucky for you, the minute the marriage in consummaed one of you will die and even if you bring another wife in for Kn then you will die.

Something that would have resulted in  arooosia being tossed out and no chance of a replacement.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitu_ thumbnail

Infact he should have said that this Bahu is unlucky for you, the minute the marriage in consummaed one of you will die and even if you bring another wife in for Kn then you will die.

Something that would have resulted in  arooosia being tossed out and no chance of a replacement.

WELL SAID, CARISMA , BUT PRAT DONT WANT TO HERM HER SO CALLED CHOTI BAHAN ..

TO KICKED OUT FROM SS NIWAS
SHE WANTED TO HELP HER AND MADE REALIZE ABOUT AMAN 'S TRUTH FACE.
IF SADHU SAID this Bahu is unlucky for you, the minute the marriage in consummaed one of you will die and even if you bring another wife in for Kn then you will die.  THEN

SS KICK out  ARUSHI ON THE SPOT .
UUMMM .....THAT SEEN IS GOOD TO WATCH   tab to
 POOR ARUSHI NA GHAR KI NA GHAT KI !

guptafamily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I guess by this way - Pratigya bought some time for herself to show the reality of Aman in front of all. Otherwise why it would have  been 21 days.....
k_83 thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Something that would have resulted in  arooosia being tossed out and no chance of a replacement. 👏

Good one Carisma!!!!!!!!!. Just imagine  the face of Amma , SS And Shaktia. If it would have happened SS would have said to shakti "' yeee Shaktia ,nikal bahar karo eeee arusiiiiiia ko, behoodi nayki bahuria ban ki ghoom rahi hai" shakti would have replied " HUMMO KUCHHO NAHI JANTTE HUMMO IKKE SATH hOLYMOO N PE JANA HAI ""'. Ss would have done Again jutta ceremony on him. It would be really nice scene.
Edited by k_83 - 13 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mitalpn

WELL SAID, CARISMA , BUT PRAT DONT WANT TO HERM HER SO CALLED CHOTI BAHAN ..

TO KICKED OUT FROM SS NIWAS
SHE WANTED TO HELP HER AND MADE REALIZE ABOUT AMAN 'S TRUTH FACE.
IF SADHU SAID this Bahu is unlucky for you, the minute the marriage in consummaed one of you will die and even if you bring another wife in for Kn then you will die.  THEN

SS KICK out  ARUSHI ON THE SPOT .
UUMMM .....THAT SEEN IS GOOD TO WATCH   tab to
 POOR ARUSHI NA GHAR KI NA GHAT KI !

hmmm - but atleast that would have ended her sisters days as a mistress.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: guptafamily

I guess by this way - Pratigya bought some time for herself to show the reality of Aman in front of all. Otherwise why it would have  been 21 days.....

I hope so - I really wanna see Krish sort out Aman still and for Aroosia to realise her mistake
k_83 thumbnail

I hope so - I really wanna see Krish sort out Aman still and for Aroosia to realise her mistake

I think Arushi herself will come to see the truth . Becoz as per sadhu 's conditions she has to go out everyday in the temple for pooja. so that time she will see all the truth of Amanwa what do u think?That would be really hillarious.

carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: k_83

I think Arushi herself will come to see the truth . Becoz as per sadhu 's conditions she has to go out everyday in the temple for pooja. so that time she will see all the truth of Amanwa what do u think?That would be really hillarious.

Dat wud be good - let the twitt see it for herself.
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

I absolutely agree.

ANu
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusarkar

I absolutely agree.

ANu

thanks anu