Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta Patil: Kitchen Raider (Page 2)

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Oh Lizzy, I was looking for your post, and here it was, hiding away, just like Dutta is hiding his feelings :)
So, finally he is thinking, he is missing her, he was irritated when Madhu got him bfast and also when he didnt find Naku when he came to the kitchen.
I love Naku for taking a stand, Dutta is coming around.
You know one thing that is also being portrayed here, is that when things are not calm at home, you cant function at work either, so when he finally gets Naku back to his heart, he will be full on in his business too.
I just hope that day comes sooner rather than later :)

I'm not too sure about that. Once he's fully lattoo over her, i doubt if he'll even go for work. He'll probably retire. LOL I can't wait for the LS to begin. Hold on to your seats. Tight.

On a serious note, Dutta immerses himself in work only to forget his pain. If you remember, when he was in love, he was so content lounging around, doing everyday things he'd denied himself. Dutta needs to learn to relax. Once he's back with Naku, he'll calm down. Stop being so restless.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishapbtghoshAbhiAnisub_rosaMelodiousDreamsAnu-Reddy--Sia--MrsKhan

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
i loved it today! i loved his inner child..nakku is the only person who brings out the best and worst in him and shes the only one who can calm him or provoke him Day Dreaming i cant wait for tomorrow Day Dreaming
looks like nakkus gaadi broke down on her way to JDJ rehearsals ROFL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishalizdarcypbtghoshAbhiAniprettywomansub_rosarama_2010MelodiousDreamsAnu-Reddy--Sia--meghapartiMrsKhan

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
i seriously dont want to be a joru ka ghulam forever.. that will just not be our Dutta.. he can show that side to nakku when they are alone.. but this time, i want him to go the extra mile to woo her and keep her happy.. i am wondering kya karega ab woh to manao nakku.. siiggh

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishalizdarcyAbhiAniMelodiousDreamsAnu-Reddy

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Seriously, I am getting all gooey eyed just thinking about the possibilities here, I cant seem to focus now. But, yes, Naku dear needs some serious attention and wooing from her hubby, she needs to be made to feel special, and overall wanted.
Somehow, when I look at Naku, I feel that all her life she was discarded, Dutta needs to show her that she is desired, wanted - that would restore her self esteem big time :)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishalizdarcypbtghoshHessa85AbhiAnisub_rosaMelodiousDreamsAnu-ReddymeghapartiMrsKhan

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
great post Liz!!! and excellent replies ...

Aah! dutta throwing his plate inroder to get the same reaction from nakusha was so ADORABLE!!!!! felt like pinching his cheeks!

sikkaishalizdarcyAbhiAnisub_rosaMelodiousDreams

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
i dont know why but i found the scene where dutta runs off from the diamond deal hilarious, i was like W*F. it was just such a random and unexpected thing to do, i mean where was he running off tooo? to get sloshed so he could rid himself of the memories???  the hubby/wifey scene was cliched i completely agree, didnt seem very natural but i guess it was necessary to trigger the old jagtap memories.  aw and the final scene was cute but soo funnnyy using the thaali as door knocker to call naku lol.   i guess this is all really important to show dutta not to take nakku for granted.

lizdarcysikkaishaAbhiAnipbtghoshMelodiousDreams

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

but i read thta he does not complete the deal and walks off.. on one hand i am loving it as it is cos he cant bear anything anymore as his mind and soul and porbably brain is just filled with nakku and he cant concentrate on anything else which is good for us :-P.. but hope chaaskar does not take advantage, esp as baaji is also not around na..

Bang on!! i really liked him leaving everything behind even his work .. so Kala's fear is justified LOL pyar hoga zindagi main tu gaya dutta kaam say LOL

really liked who much important naku is to him Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcyAbhiAniMelodiousDreams

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Oh Lizzy, I was looking for your post, and here it was, hiding away, just like Dutta is hiding his feelings :)
So, finally he is thinking, he is missing her, he was irritated when Madhu got him bfast and also when he didnt find Naku when he came to the kitchen.
I love Naku for taking a stand, Dutta is coming around.
You know one thing that is also being portrayed here, is that when things are not calm at home, you cant function at work either, so when he finally gets Naku back to his heart, he will be full on in his business too.
I just hope that day comes sooner rather than later :)

I'm not too sure about that. Once he's fully lattoo over her, i doubt if he'll even go for work. He'll probably retire. LOL I can't wait for the LS to begin. Hold on to your seats. Tight.

On a serious note, Dutta immerses himself in work only to forget his pain. If you remember, when he was in love, he was so content lounging around, doing everyday things he'd denied himself. Dutta needs to learn to relax. Once he's back with Naku, he'll calm down. Stop being so restless.

I agree with u...once Naku is back in Dutta's life he might just retire...wont really care if Chaskar or Anna want to be the big bad don. He has made plenty of money and Naku in any case doesnt care for money or a comfortable life...she'd be happy being a garage mechanic's wife.
But yes Dutta does care for the welfare of his villagers so he might go for the kill only for them.
And really if his business associates or enemies would have seen his attempts to lure Naku to him they would have prolly pulled his cheeks and said 'o le le le...mummy ke paas jana hain' and dropped him home. LOL!

lizdarcyJyoesub_rosarama_2010-Srushti-

Go to top