Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta Patil: Kitchen Raider - Page 2

prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i seriously dont want to be a joru ka ghulam forever.. that will just not be our Dutta.. he can show that side to nakku when they are alone.. but this time, i want him to go the extra mile to woo her and keep her happy.. i am wondering kya karega ab woh to manao nakku.. siiggh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seriously, I am getting all gooey eyed just thinking about the possibilities here, I cant seem to focus now. But, yes, Naku dear needs some serious attention and wooing from her hubby, she needs to be made to feel special, and overall wanted.
Somehow, when I look at Naku, I feel that all her life she was discarded, Dutta needs to show her that she is desired, wanted - that would restore her self esteem big time :)
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great post Liz!!! and excellent replies ...

Aah! dutta throwing his plate inroder to get the same reaction from nakusha was so ADORABLE!!!!! felt like pinching his cheeks!
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i dont know why but i found the scene where dutta runs off from the diamond deal hilarious, i was like W*F. it was just such a random and unexpected thing to do, i mean where was he running off tooo? to get sloshed so he could rid himself of the memories???  the hubby/wifey scene was cliched i completely agree, didnt seem very natural but i guess it was necessary to trigger the old jagtap memories.  aw and the final scene was cute but soo funnnyy using the thaali as door knocker to call naku lol.   i guess this is all really important to show dutta not to take nakku for granted.
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prettywoman

but i read thta he does not complete the deal and walks off.. on one hand i am loving it as it is cos he cant bear anything anymore as his mind and soul and porbably brain is just filled with nakku and he cant concentrate on anything else which is good for us :-P.. but hope chaaskar does not take advantage, esp as baaji is also not around na..

Bang on!! i really liked him leaving everything behind even his work .. so Kala's fear is justified 😆 pyar hoga zindagi main tu gaya dutta kaam say 😆

really liked who much important naku is to him 😊
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: lizdarcy

I'm not too sure about that. Once he's fully lattoo over her, i doubt if he'll even go for work. He'll probably retire. 😆 I can't wait for the LS to begin. Hold on to your seats. Tight.

On a serious note, Dutta immerses himself in work only to forget his pain. If you remember, when he was in love, he was so content lounging around, doing everyday things he'd denied himself. Dutta needs to learn to relax. Once he's back with Naku, he'll calm down. Stop being so restless.

I agree with u...once Naku is back in Dutta's life he might just retire...wont really care if Chaskar or Anna want to be the big bad don. He has made plenty of money and Naku in any case doesnt care for money or a comfortable life...she'd be happy being a garage mechanic's wife.
But yes Dutta does care for the welfare of his villagers so he might go for the kill only for them.
And really if his business associates or enemies would have seen his attempts to lure Naku to him they would have prolly pulled his cheeks and said 'o le le le...mummy ke paas jana hain' and dropped him home. LOL!
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

I agree with u...once Naku is back in Dutta's life he might just retire...wont really care if Chaskar or Anna want to be the big bad don. He has made plenty of money and Naku in any case doesnt care for money or a comfortable life...she'd be happy being a garage mechanic's wife.
But yes Dutta does care for the welfare of his villagers so he might go for the kill only for them.
And really if his business associates or enemies would have seen his attempts to lure Naku to him they would have prolly pulled his cheeks and said 'o le le le...mummy ke paas jana hain' and dropped him home. LOL!

@ bold🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣... i can visualize chaskar pulling dutta's cheeks🤣 and can you imagine dutta's face and reaction after that🤣🤣🤣🤣olelele....🤣🤣that is too much🤣
lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww...I read all the replies and 😳. Thanks guys, for taking time to read my crazy posts. Want to reply to all, par chori chori karna padta hai. Itna risk nahi le sakti. Idhar se nikaal denge mujhe, office wale. 😆

I am so excited. Hope today's epi is even more beautiful than y'day's. Sigh.☺️