Uttaran
Uttaran

Double Standards

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Hey Gals, 

well i didnot watch whole pakau episode as it had taps horrific face with RED lipstick ....LOLbut caught this scene during sangini commercial 

Mai and Dadji should know meaning of respect and traditions, when it doesnt give youngers to go against elders, it doesnt allow elders to dish out bakwas and insult youngers whom they hardly known with disgusting , road side comments, .Dead......... atleast veer spoke good 

complete Double standards , wish if Veers dad slapped Gunawanti .............. 

Love

J

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nandtinaxavivillashyamstiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
umed stood up for his son, now it is time for him to teach his wife a lesson too...that mai is soo nasty....ahyo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamstiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
agree man ,i hate it , when they do awful wrong in name of respect and traditions, i say GTH, glad she never met me Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivilla

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

agree man ,i hate it , when they do awful wrong in name of respect and traditions, i say GTH, glad she never met me Approve

thats so funny that ur glad she never met u.lol LOLLOLLOL.they should step away from illogic ways of past..world has changed so they should too...
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
thats because , i would have slapped her and showed her reality , doesnt matter if she is elder or not , no one has right to talk about me and my character ...............LOL

lol, yes things r changing , WAKE UP UTTARAN 

xavivillatiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged

how could mai say tapasya has traditions and iccha and damini does not haveAngryAngryAngry.

i hate mai more , i cant stand fakersAngry

hasini79tiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

how could mai say tapasya has traditions and iccha and damini does not haveAngryAngryAngry.

MAI is a shame on the names of all elders there...I THINK SHE IS BLIND....ABNORMAL..

TAPU KILLED UR SON MAAM....WAKE UPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!
ICCHA DID NOT MURDER ANYONE....OMG.....MAI GET LOST OR I WILL KICK U OUT OF UR OWN HOUSE....AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

yeah u r rite!!ClapClap now wen mai was saying that it all cums in blood/genes then i rem sum1 in the forum was screaming abt criminals r not born but made & even rejected those ppl's statement who'd studied science & that 2 biology & sum of them r even docs!!! so i think wat they've 2 say on this!!Confused
 though i know mai was accusing iccha & damini by saying this but wen she cum 2 know abt dracula's true face then wat"ll she say???DeadDeadDead

Go to top