Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deep388 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update...

The only thing that caught my attention was Damodar's bottle breaking incident with Dharmesh (which was necessary, glad it made that motu run a mile for his life😈)

AND: 😲

-Savita trying to Burn Archana Alive?! OMG?! CV's have you gone mad?! There was a similar incident on another Zee TV serial a while back (Chhoti Bahu) where the female protagonist was burnt from a similar theme of a family member wanting to burn someone alive...This is a very dark sort of issue, and I know these sorts of issues are very sensitive especially in India but I'm honestly unimpressed that Savita's character is this incredibly fallen that she can stoop to this level...disgusting, not even Rasika would've done something as bad!! And this is to her own bahu...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜‘ Not impressed AT ALL.
Malajiji thumbnail
Thanks for the update
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deep388

Thanks for the update...

The only thing that caught my attention was Damodar's bottle breaking incident with Dharmesh (which was necessary, glad it made that motu run a mile for his life😈)

AND: 😲

-Savita trying to Burn Archana Alive?! OMG?! CV's have you gone mad?! There was a similar incident on another Zee TV serial a while back (Chhoti Bahu) where the female protagonist was burnt from a similar theme of a family member wanting to burn someone alive...This is a very dark sort of issue, and I know these sorts of issues are very sensitive especially in India but I'm honestly unimpressed that Savita's character is this incredibly fallen that she can stoop to this level...disgusting, not even Rasika would've done something as bad!! And this is to her own bahu...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜‘ Not impressed AT ALL.

@ Tanya   -- thanks Tanya for the really good update...

@ Deep.....also i agree this is so dark.......why do the CV's have to go to such lengths..we already get it that savita doesn't like archu!!  I am not impressed either  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

That was a very nice scene with Vinod and Archana and Sul...too bad Vinod had to spoil it at the end. 

I guess (hope) the track is supposed to show how everybody soooo hates Archana & Manav...with no one really supporting them...UNTIL     😍   ALL THE BADDIES ARE EXPOSED AND ALL THEIR EVIL DEEDS AND WAYS...AND ARMAN ARE VINDICATED  πŸ₯³
LuvKyuMin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gosh I hate this dharmesh He doesn't even care about his wife then why did he get married to her. F***ing motu get a life ( dharmesh) btw I love the scene between manav and archu soo cute!
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great update, thanks!!!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks a ton tanyaz!!!!

deepsi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
savita aai has lost her mental balance..

mannn...
fire n archu...

stay awayy
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update thanks a lot..
telemagic thumbnail
I am not watching the serial at all, but THANKS for your updates...I at least know what is going on...:)