Suprised by neeta behaviour

desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Today episode totally stunned me with respect to neeta behaviour... Everytime she use to be jealous of shravan and saanchi...... But in Today episode she helped saanchi to go out and meet shravan,,,, I doubt something fishy or CV were totally boozed off...😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haha lol yeh agree with ya i was actaully surprised to see neeta playin nidhis role but i liked it lol😉
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
if you actually think about it, nita has always been nice to sanchi & shravan. the only thing that irritated her always was the amount of freedom and attention given to shravan but she never actually hated him. its CVs fault again.. they always showed Nidhi more than Nita making us think and accept the characters differently!
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nita was in on locking them both in the store room.  Plus, she's the one who knows how to drive.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jahnvi.angel10

if you actually think about it, nita has always been nice to sanchi & shravan. the only thing that irritated her always was the amount of freedom and attention given to shravan but she never actually hated him. its CVs fault again.. they always showed Nidhi more than Nita making us think and accept the characters differently!

u are right...
RohaniChopda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jahnvi.angel10

Exactly! Nita has never hated either Shravan or Sanchi. Her expressions were always sad looking when Pratap was yelling at them, etc. I think she genuinly wants them to be together..but as you said...was rightfully so upset by how much Shravan was spoiled. 
ChocolateChick thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Neeta cares for Shravan and Saachi. The thing is, Shravan's always had more benefits than the other brothers, for instance, 5 (!) credit cards...so she's right when she's angry at such things. But: I think she loves Saachi & Shravan. She was so happy and nice to them when they met, got engaged, got married and when Saachi moved in with them. Not to mention the whole Shravan being gay thing, she was nice to Saachi.

It's only sometimes she's rude to them (CV's fault), but she's a cool person, just like Nidhi is.
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me too totally suprised. Something i expected nidhi to do. But mayb coz nidhi is far along in her pregnancy, it wud be logical that she cudnt go out so d cvs decided that neeta cud help sachi. I really cvs dont ever think of making neeta negative coz then it wud b like any of those other typical shows.
arwaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Neeta is more sensible and intelligent than Nidhi.. She never hated Saachi or Shravan, only against the privileges Shravan has which is unfair to other two brothers.