India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Suprised by neeta behaviour

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Today episode totally stunned me with respect to neeta behaviour... Everytime she use to be jealous of shravan and saanchi...... But in Today episode she helped saanchi to go out and meet shravan,,,, I doubt something fishy or CV were totally boozed off...Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arundathyArsha85desichick8sash10nycsweetie

sash10 Goldie
sash10
sash10

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
haha lol yeh agree with ya i was actaully surprised to see neeta playin nidhis role but i liked it lolWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
if you actually think about it, nita has always been nice to sanchi & shravan. the only thing that irritated her always was the amount of freedom and attention given to shravan but she never actually hated him. its CVs fault again.. they always showed Nidhi more than Nita making us think and accept the characters differently!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

arwariaChocolateChickMr.ZkscinerdDavixxRoohanixxchammak_challoanasuya43nycsweetie

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Nita was in on locking them both in the store room.  Plus, she's the one who knows how to drive.

ChocolateChick

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

if you actually think about it, nita has always been nice to sanchi & shravan. the only thing that irritated her always was the amount of freedom and attention given to shravan but she never actually hated him. its CVs fault again.. they always showed Nidhi more than Nita making us think and accept the characters differently!

u are right...
xxRoohanixx IF-Rockerz
xxRoohanixx
xxRoohanixx

Runner up of KSBKBT Debate Champion 1&2

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

Exactly! Nita has never hated either Shravan or Sanchi. Her expressions were always sad looking when Pratap was yelling at them, etc. I think she genuinly wants them to be together..but as you said...was rightfully so upset by how much Shravan was spoiled. 
ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Neeta cares for Shravan and Saachi. The thing is, Shravan's always had more benefits than the other brothers, for instance, 5 (!) credit cards...so she's right when she's angry at such things. But: I think she loves Saachi & Shravan. She was so happy and nice to them when they met, got engaged, got married and when Saachi moved in with them. Not to mention the whole Shravan being gay thing, she was nice to Saachi.

It's only sometimes she's rude to them (CV's fault), but she's a cool person, just like Nidhi is.
Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Me too totally suprised. Something i expected nidhi to do. But mayb coz nidhi is far along in her pregnancy, it wud be logical that she cudnt go out so d cvs decided that neeta cud help sachi. I really cvs dont ever think of making neeta negative coz then it wud b like any of those other typical shows.

Mr.Zk

Go to top