Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
many thanks ipod and ushmi.

a wonderful episode again...with some beautiful scenes... santu -dm scene was really beautiful.
the ending was great... can't wait for tomorrow for hetein to meet his dad, hopefully.

in order to take revenge from the mahiyavanshis, megha forgot that by setting the factory on fire, she has brought a huge, huge loss upon herself, financially and otherwise... this should bring a great divide between her and vishal now...

motiben was a true mahiyavanshi...she is the backbone of the family in the absence of her brother...

overall, it was very good to watch all of them, except megha...
sakshi_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bishop22

I want each of them to make their marks on their own merit and show megha what they are made of. 

They've done really well as in setting everything out and showing us how santu will enter the business, instead of rushing and not giving us a proper lead up to the story....

I didn't like the fact that Santu sleeps on the floor.... But then again they've only got the single bed..... I wish that they would show DM waking up next to her on the floor sometimes... which would give us some hope.....!!!!!

OH HOSE EVEN I DINT LIKE THAT SANTU WAS SLLEPING ALONE ON THE FLOOR😲🥱
hina91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAKSHIGOEL

lots of chocolates in ur mouth hose..hehehe
i really want that DM wont meet hiten,otherwise he will become kabab mein haddi b\w sannraj😆😆

@sakshigoel - I agree with you i also hope that they dont meet but i feel like they will meet.
BTW the thing i m happy about is that DM is back in his dhoti kurta.He looks great in this 😛
Demigoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bye saki... Gud nite
yup hope 4 a wondrful sanraj filed epi. tomorow
Demigoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bishop22

I want each of them to make their marks on their own merit and show megha what they are made of.

They've done really well as in setting everything out and showing us how santu will enter the business, instead of rushing and not giving us a proper lead up to the story....

I didn't like the fact that Santu sleeps on the floor.... But then again they've only got the single bed..... I wish that they would show DM waking up next to her on the floor sometimes... which would give us some hope.....!!!!!

yeah didn't liked dem sleeping alone...
Dey mi8 hav shown us dem sleeping on bed u knw single bed par more hope yaar... :-P
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the update ladies.  Another good episode, Santu remembering Nanaji and his teachings and encouraging DM.  It was really good DM linking Santu and the skills to Nanaji, DM's most loyal talented diamond worker, to himself and making her on the skills he knows she has and with supervision, his equal partner into the new business.  I'm glad that they are finally showing Santu working with DM, he wants her to be able to stand on her feet and work with him. DM is soo cute remembering Santu liking vada pao and going to buy it for her ðŸ˜³

I don't think DM and Hiten will see eachother, most likely will walk past eachother without realising but later will feel eachothers presence nearby.  Right now, this needs to be SANRAJ alone time, they need to prove they can make it whatever happens, Hiten needs to prove without DM he can also build his own business from what hes learnt from DM, each alone need to rebuild themselves and then when everything is concrete SANRAJ should get Hiten involved and Megha can be defeated with nothing to say or use against them as she will have nothing and SANRAJ will have a whole new empire in expensive Mumbai with Hiten as an associate that will be good and she has nothing as shes burnt down the money making business/factory, Mahiyavanshi double attack on Megha and her dumb GFN puppet will be good to see if the CVs show us it well planned and executed. Its going to take time but I want to watch SANRAJ each step getting to their goal and Megha's downfall.

Jamila1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the written update Ipod.

Hoping now they will start showing us the sharp talented businessman DM who became a someone from nothing, being able to recognise a diamond from a stone, that in his work and in the people around him as alot of people are fake and their intentions are not always good.  DM has been since the leaps shown weak and pushover, as this has happened alot since this Megha came into Sanraj's lives, DM should make sure that no harm or loss again happens to him and Santu by anyone and that also Megha, DM should make her pay heavily for the past 26yrs and I want it to finally be imprisonment into a mental institution.  I want to see DM and Santu together successful and making their mark in the diamond business and that in Mumbai.  It will be excellent with the talents DM has rubs off on to Santu and the same Santu's to DM, Santu should also becomes sharp and alert also on the business front.  They are good at supporting eachother and condifing now so hopefully this carries on.
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shahara3

Thanks for the update ladies.  Another good episode, Santu remembering Nanaji and his teachings and encouraging DM.  It was really good DM linking Santu and the skills to Nanaji, DM's most loyal talented diamond worker, to himself and making her on the skills he knows she has and with supervision, his equal partner into the new business.  I'm glad that they are finally showing Santu working with DM, he wants her to be able to stand on her feet and work with him. DM is soo cute remembering Santu liking vada pao and going to buy it for her ðŸ˜³

I don't think DM and Hiten will see eachother, most likely will walk past eachother without realising but later will feel eachothers presence nearby.  Right now, this needs to be SANRAJ alone time, they need to prove they can make it whatever happens, Hiten needs to prove without DM he can also build his own business from what hes learnt from DM, each alone need to rebuild themselves and then when everything is concrete SANRAJ should get Hiten involved and Megha can be defeated with nothing to say or use against them as she will have nothing and SANRAJ will have a whole new empire in expensive Mumbai with Hiten as an associate that will be good and she has nothing as shes burnt down the money making business/factory, Mahiyavanshi double attack on Megha and her dumb GFN puppet will be good to see if the CVs show us it well planned and executed. Its going to take time but I want to watch SANRAJ each step getting to their goal and Megha's downfall.

Wow Shah, your like a soulmate, every single word by you was what was going through my mind...
Good episode........Santu/Nanaji scenes always endearing and watchable........Actually, Santu
in her simplicity manages to win hearts with whomever she is shown especially those of her
immediate family members.......also with baa..

Am sure CV's are going to show us a strong Hiten .....in small little ways they are establishing
that fact......he has begun to look his part too.........more mature and responsible........and looking
good too......

Thanks for the update girls........

Moti's positive and encouraging words are a biiiiiig plus......from someone who was a literal
bull-dozer - such strong and motivating words .......a welcome........but then now they are
showing Moti as a pillar in M. Mansion........wish she was this strong post first leap too......
cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Ipod and Ushmi for the updates.  Loved the flashback scenes and very happy that Santu is back to saying Malik Nanaji kehte hain... loved DM's care for Santu ... she likes vadapav😆  I feel positive about how the story will move  don't know what CVs have in mind as from looks of today's episode Megha actually is blindsided by revenge and she has started her destruction herself... she is burning the very source of money the godown and factory... If DM and Hiten meet up it is likely that DM will set up an independent unit in Mumbai away from Guptaji and it will be under Santu's name. Maybe they will get worker's from Dharampur factory and give them jobs and then grow their diamond business again. Meanwhile Megha can gloat and be revengeful but nothing will rattle baa, motiben's champakali and rest of gang's nerve. Hiten will keep DM and Santu's secret with him and keep the family united in Dharampur and back in Mumbai SanRaj's business grows from strength to strength and they now rule the diamond trade in Mumbai setting up scene for Megha's permanent removal from Dharampur along with good for nothing Vishal and send them to a dark jail cell😛
😉
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jamila1

Thank you for the written update Ipod.

Hoping now they will start showing us the sharp talented businessman DM who became a someone from nothing, being able to recognise a diamond from a stone, that in his work and in the people around him as alot of people are fake and their intentions are not always good.  DM has been since the leaps shown weak and pushover, as this has happened alot since this Megha came into Sanraj's lives, DM should make sure that no harm or loss again happens to him and Santu by anyone and that also Megha, DM should make her pay heavily for the past 26yrs and I want it to finally be imprisonment into a mental institution.  I want to see DM and Santu together successful and making their mark in the diamond business and that in Mumbai.  It will be excellent with the talents DM has rubs off on to Santu and the same Santu's to DM, Santu should also becomes sharp and alert also on the business front.  They are good at supporting eachother and condifing now so hopefully this carries on.

Well said Jamila, we are hoping for the same for Sanraj......being each others strenghts....literally
completing/complimenting each other.........