Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

A pair of shoes & the destruction of Khanak!!! (Page 8)

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yasharanrocks

i cant understand y people r getng unnecessary topics here like country,customs n all that.n its really sad 2 c people doesnt consider singers do hardwork.agree with luvudee if she wud hav tried 2 remove his shirt instead of his shoes den people wud hav gone gaga over it.cant understand y such a small thng every1 wants 2 make it a issue.n gtng INDIA n INDIANwomen in each n evry matter.i cant understand y helpng der husband in achvng success n supportng him n takng care of him looks regressive....

I agree with u dear

Indian customs /habits cant be questioned by anyone nor anyone has the authority to brand it as regressive ., backward etc.,

No one has the single authority to do it and no one is the sole representaqtive of millions of Indian women here.

nobody has the right to question of anyone else's action It is their wish they  are like that..

if they dont feel it bad then why upeople are imposing ur views on them wanting them to be so called forward of what they perceive...

Let them live their own lives and not based upon what people  want them to live....   and who are  peopel to judge it is forward or backward Iiis for the individual to decide and not others  

and this is everyones forum and no body can ask any body not to be compelled f
from wriitng their views when they themselves are doing it for each and every post..  

Let each woman lead her own life according to her own wills and fancies and according to her own circumstances and demands of her family and not people sitting from the cushion of their  drawing rooms sitting in front of systems

WE cannot dictate terms to anyone else.

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 15 December 2010 at 9:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YasharanrocksNinjaInPyjamas

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
You know what Gaayu...can I say something.. I agree with what you are saying but at the same time, I also think there is a bigger issue here and that is how low this serial has come to...I mean we all knew RASAM scenes were enacted like the writers and the actors were out of it....and the Shanak scenes were slowly beginning to look like - 'how do we keep the oldies glued'??? and the level they are stooping to get viewers ...in the name of shanak romance and whatever RASAM are supposed to signify....is pathetic!!! This show has no quality...what is worse it comes from a set of CVs that actually backed a quality show...its like they are telling US we dont deserve a quality show....becos WE only want to watch THIS!!! and today...all those responses you see is testament to that.. ..WHAT a pity...so many of us have no clue what generations of women have gone through for us to have the blessed freedom to come and talk like this on a public forum....

THis is the ONLY country in the world which has more men than women, ....the only country in the world where the ratio of men is to women is not 50:50 ....this is the only country in the world after sub sharan africa that has the highest malnutrition among girls in families which have girls and boys and the one of the two countries in the world which has the highest rate of female infanticide...yes, this is India..the country I was born and have grown up in...have had the privilege of working with prostitutes, battered women, destitute girls and girls as young as 5 who have been victims of trafficking....

WHAT SYMBOLISIM ARE WE TALKING ABOUT???/ please lets not look for them in shows like THIS RBO.....lets get some perspective...

Edited by saaaz - 15 December 2010 at 10:02pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeetvrasikakrockkubaretogepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
If aisa sab hi hona hai toh I want Khanak to dance on -

My Name is Sheila ...
Sheila ki Jawaani..
M too sexy for you...
Main tere haath na aani !!

Hahahahahhahhahaa !! That will be the final straw...! We want Shiela...We Want Sheila !!LOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by togepe30 - 15 December 2010 at 10:29pm
Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Soul is not male or female

Read this just last week. From whatever I believe in and know of love, a true love is between souls and the boundaries are sketched between two bodies, be it, male - female, rich - poor, Black - white. Once love gets entwined in these boundaries, it just doesnt remain love and one can choose to define their relationship, that of love or the one sketched with boundaries. Khanak and Shaan decided to choose the former and I salute them for this.

Shaan chose to do a "demeaning" work in a "Bhoganaale" to get back Khanak in his life (It might not be demeaning to us, but lets face it that it was demeaning in Shaan's mind and he still goes for it...That was important)....and Khanak decided to free her love our of the tireness visible on his face, by freeing him of tangible shackles on his body! Love just grows.They choose to see each other as lovers,not as male and female and I choose to live in that world.

I am not sure where did the gender bias crop in, in topics of love?
It was about ...hmmm.....let me call them....two love birds...It was about one love bird finding the other tired and tensed and trying to free him of his emotional and physical shackles....It was about one love bird trying to get back the other love bird back into his/her life and hence working in the restaurant and doing all sorts of demeaning jobs....Now we all can keep scratching our heads on who is the female and who is the male one here only to realize that this was never the issue...There is a broader perspective to it and we are still living within our own sketched boundaries....

Who says that a modern woman of today cannot help her hubby get rid of the shoes when he is absolutely dead tired? When we say the world has progressed, woman hasnt deteriorated by sketching boundaries, she hasnt forgotten her humanity, she only chooses to rise higher and made guys reach their level...When we say that world has moved forward, its not woman who has taken backward steps and stopped helping her hubby in such matters but it's men who have taken few steps ahead and started helping women in their daily chores such as cleaning , sweeping, cooking and even massaging their shoulders, legs, hands etc....I even know hubbies, who prick the gals eyebrow if she didnt have time to go to the beauty parlour or do a pedicure for them when they come back tired from office....And believe me when I say, these men are damn hot, and dynamic!!!!...The world has become modern, not for worst but for better....Both have learn to coexist congenially by helping each other and not by both deciding to not be each others emotional or physical support...But its we who choose to decide the nature of our relationship!!!

I dont wanna imagine a world where my hubby or me, when we come back from office, would show each other our backs when either of us want any kind of help of such kinds!!!...I would call it humanity at its worst form....

Well, I just saw the episode and couldnt stop myself from replying here. I guess we would have to agree to disagree with many of you here! Smile

BTW, Shriya, I liked your post in other thread, unfortunately had to close it because aditee beat you to this topic!! TongueSmile

Edited by Dancingdoll - 16 December 2010 at 2:06am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209NinjaInPyjamas-Leah-MFRanjiniYasharanrockskubarekrock

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

My Name is Sheila ...
Sheila ki Jawaani..
M too sexy for you...

Hahahahahhahhahaa !! That will be the final straw...! We want Shiela...We Want Sheila !!LOL

hai...hai...what final straw???..hello this is a show...please to be taking lightly...Me also saying...Sheila!!!...sheila.!!!!..sheila.!!!!...yeh hai MERA zilla!! zilla!! zilla!!! ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditee

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

My Name is Sheila ...
Sheila ki Jawaani..
M too sexy for you...

Hahahahahhahhahaa !! That will be the final straw...! We want Shiela...We Want Sheila !!LOLLOLLOLLOL
WHY NOT?
But............. ONLY If it expresses her love!Big smile
Shaan will absolutely LOVE it!

So would millions of 12+  males all across SE Asia!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Friends,
Pls let us not make fun of people sitting in front of systems or on cushions in their drawing rooms. We all are sitting in front of systems and all of us have comfortable lives, compared to most people on this planet.

We may not all agree with the posts in this thread, but surely it should be possible to keep the aggression down. The most important point is to make our views heard to the CVs, not to prove to each other who is the most authentic Indian and who is not. We all have some connection to India and that is why we are watching Indian soaps.

Some here see this as purely entertainment, whereas some people see slightly more in Khanak, a woman of substance as Shaan said. We just want to discuss her and make sure her role is not compromised in anyway....

@ Nikita
Interesting take on the scene....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazkubare

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

My Name is Sheila ...
Sheila ki Jawaani..
M too sexy for you...

WHY NOT?
But............. ONLY If it expresses her love!Big smile
Shaan will absolutely LOVE it!

So would millions of 12+  males all across SE Asia!Wink

Ok then....Petition no. 3506 - We want Khanak as Shiela !!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

And lets send request notes to Swapnaji...

Atleast Yashu can display her dancing skills ...Maybe she can earn a wild card entry to Jhalak....Gr8 na....! Atleast her dancing skills will b put to use...

Shiela Shiela !!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top