A pair of shoes & the destruction of Khanak!!!

aditee thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Taking Shaan's shoes off?
THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE LIMIT!😑😑😑😑

They really dont know what the hell to do with YM do they? 😑😑😑 
How utterly demeaning and insulting for that wonderful strong Khanak we knew

SWJ and CVs: I am TOTALLY DEVASTATED!!!!!!!😭😭😭

And you want us to believe this is a Rock band show?
I need a barf bag! 
Not cool AT ALL!

Dear CVs: Can you please allow Yashashri to make a graceful exit?
First she does not appear for more than two minutes every day, when she does she is his slave or butler or his play thing😑
RBO can later be renamed as "Rock On imitation" and can become a fully blown AGING ROCK BAND SHOW🀒
Shaan can marry Tashu and Sam in a new modern twist to the tale and spend his days aimlessly like he is now!

Edited by aditee - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yar relaxe beginnig of the show Natasha did as well.when she brings him from the police station I think cvs are giving lot of important to shan.but you are right i did nt like it aswell.
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

aditee! i don't have a problem with the shoe part. i have seen a lot of girls do that. it's not about demeaning oneself yaar, just done out of love for someone😊

my only problem; they have a superbly talented actor in yashashri and they are unable to come up with good scenes for her? i mean, come on seriously!πŸ˜• give her something substantial to do yaar!

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aditee

THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE LIMIT!😑😑😑😑

They really dont know what the hell to do with YM do they? 😑😑😑

How utterly demeaning and insulting for that wonderful strong Khanak we knew

SWJ and CVs TOTALLY DEVASTATED!!!!!!!😭😭😭

And you want us to believe this is a Rock band show?
I need a barf bag!

Not cool AT ALL!

But Shaan told her not too....That's the point of showing it, right....He said she wasn't in the village and she doen't have to do these things....
IFsKhanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nothing wrong with that
they're trying to fix shan's image :D

he stopped her
aditee thumbnail

Originally posted by: zennnn

aditee! i don't have a problem with the shoe part. i have seen a lot of girls do that. it's not about demeaning oneself yaar, just done out of love for someone😊

my problem; they have a superbly talented actor in yashashri and they are unable to come up with good scenes for her? i mean, come on seriously!πŸ˜• give her something substantial to do yaar!

You are very wrong Zenn!

Have you ever seen of or heard of or read of a GUY DOING THAT Zenn?
Why? Even we work our b----s off at the office 12 hours a day, we come home to fix dinner, clean up, feed the kids, has ANY HUBBY EVER REACHED FOR HIS WIFE'S SHOES?

There is SO MUCH WRONG  with this image SYMBOLICALLY!

Fantastic in a sense!
While Baba Aiso Var Dhundo and Pratigya BRING ABOUT  social change

Our so called "modern youth band" show takes us back into the 14th century

Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@aditee

darling calm down! i agree with IFskhanak. the CVs probably threw this in to fix shaan's image a bit. to show that perhaps he doesn't take khanak for granted like it came across to the viewres in the previous episodes. bus that's it!😊

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I truly agree with u aditee, khanak taking off shan's shoe was the last nail in todays boring episode, yes I knw ppl here may throw egg at me for saying this, but i didnt like anything abt todays episode, its nt RB0πŸ˜•
aditee thumbnail
Shaan has been UNEMPLOYED all of his adult life.
Khanak on the other hand has been self employed before marriage she says "dhaan jodna, dhaan bachana etc etce tec"
After the wedding she has worked her b--- off for that thankless family

How come we never saw Shaan give her a foot massage or take off her gold jootis?

THATS the right way of elevating Shaan's image

Not THIS!

Ek nirala aadmi hai kya yeh duniya mein? Jisne ek dumpy cafe mein ek besura gaana gaa diya?

I really dont believe this garbage they want us to see for the sake of seeing a  ShaNak scene

I am still in shock

P.S. I am not upset with you, but at the CVs for promoting SUCH regressive ideas in 2011!!!

jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sorry not to hurt you aditee....why this scene is taken as a ego clash between male and female....just see the love and caring attitude that women has for her husband....why everything shd be taken as why shd girls do that why not men.....

there are really ppl who still don have any problem in doing these things and necessarily it may not give as bad image as you are describing.....

is helping a tired husband shd be connected with women rights or ego.....khanak is a strong girl and by what means trying to helping out shaan means coming down from her strong girl image....
Edited by shanakrocks - 13 years ago