India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan 's shukrana to geet ...edited

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Maan slowly comes & stands behind geet LOL... wah maan ... ab aap chori chupke geet kae peechae peechae jaa kae khade bhi ho gaye ... hain ...LOL maan singh khurana desperate to give his gift to his love ...LOL

maan asks her to take the gift ... to which geet flatly refuses LOL... arey geet aapka dimaag main kya hain ... Confused gift kyun nahin liya ... phir baad main kyun pach tayi LOL... phone nahin liya bol kae .LOL....

maan too confused when she refuses ...LOL he knows he is not doing this first time ... munda too says that to geet ...LOL he is right she took help from him thousands of time LOL...

again maaneet fight on who will go to rathore's office ... oh god D'oh... i don't have any words left for this coupleLOL ... yeh dono lajawab hain LOL... in dono ka koi jawab nahin hain ....

Geet & annie team up again .... annie says she does not have faith on maan ...

maan - annie ... i am ur sabse bada fan ...LOL oh no maan tumhara taste ko kya ho gaya ...Sleepy me thought u were sabse bada fan of geetLOL ... now i am confused dude ...ConfusedOuch

geet & maan to annie - thy both have faith only on annie ...LOL but not on each otherOuch ....

oh no Ouch yeh kya ho gaya ...  bharosa ... viswaas kahan gayab ho gaya ... LOLWink ...

Maan - I know ur choice ....LOL

Geet - U R also my choice ... ROFL luved this line ....

maan how can u forget that u r her 1st & foremost choice LOL... maan kae tho tote udd gaye ...ROFLROFLROFL should c his face whn geet says tht dialogue LOLLOLLOL...

dadima & annie too were having a blast ...LOL whn geet said tht ... & maan was like yes Ouch... how can i forget that ... we both are each other's choice ...LOLLOLLOL geet nae tho munde ki bolthi hi bandh kardi hain ...

Gud job kudiyen Clap.... tussi maan gaye ... aaj geet ...u r my Star

maan loved ur confidence that geet will come to u for the phoneClap .... par yeh tho cheating hain na the way u called geet Shocked... with 1 of the mansion staff   ... poor guy was shivering ...LOL when he gave the phone to geet ...

OMG GC's cut is not yet healed ... oh GC take care of urself ..

maan dictating letter to geet ... - y r u not taking the phone i mean the gift ... Wink geet was taking the dictation ... not even thinkingShocked whn u r angry u can't think best example ...LOL

geet - who is the client ...
maan - meri hone waali biwi ...Day Dreaming.kya dialogue hain ... took me to my maaneet dreamland ......Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

not again LOL... oh god plz save me from there staring sessionsLOL ... i am tired girls with their ghooring sessionsWink ... abhi yeh aur kitnae din ghoorna chalegiOuchConfused ...

maan then tells her that ... their 30 min condition is no longer there ...... geet again mad at maan ... for not telling her that before ... looks like geet was really planning some thing in 30 min Wink... & maan u did not let her continue with the planLOL ... u should have ... LOL

geet's launch party wala episode ka scene kind of got repeated with annie ... cv's again kind of recycling scenes ...

annie blackmailing maan using geet's name ... to come to event management company .... LOLnow annie too knows wht ur strength is & how she can get her work done ... just by taking geet's name all her works will be done in no time ...LOL& she will get what ever she wantsLOL ...

loved maan's confidence that he will make geet talk to him at any cost Clap... with the phone he will gift her & he is successful too ... if not for that manisha Angry

maan gifts the entire staff cell phones Day Dreaming.... so that geet takes the cell phone from him ... maan personnaly hands over the phones to adi & pinky .... geet feeling jealous ....that he did not give her the phone with his hands LOL ..... 
geet ki wajah sae poori staff ki party hogayi ...PartyDancing ...

arey maan wht r u doing man ....LOL pyar ki pagal pan hadh sae jyada hogaya hain  ... today phone gift kiya hain ... kal kya gift karega ....Confused 

maan's shukrana to the companyWink .... hum jante hain wo company ka naam kya hain MSKWink...

shukrana reason - kyunki dill sae saath diya Day Dreaming... hamesha saath diya  Day Dreaming

manisha ... snatches the phone from geet ... manisha i will kill u Angrynow bcoz of u maan will yell at geet Ouch... geet do some thing .... cool the munda ... otherwise he will eat u ...LOL 

manisha & maan convo ... was funny though ...

will continue ...

Edited by dewdropred - 16 December 2010 at 12:37am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Anki.afrinangelmaneer_foreverMs-Min-Hosksghuny.thebestmilliimaneet_forever9LuvScoobydrdee142-pixie-vrsharmaShadowImbuemgdg_2010patakha-guddimaankigeet4ever-Priti11-sptrnosuk19--aarthi--jaspreetm2815saanjh11bobby13rocksblackb28kirti_fijiLoquacious_Aash

jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Awwwww maan Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milliidewdropred

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

maan gifts the entire staff cell phones Day Dreaming.... so that geet takes the cell phone from him ...LOL  geet ki wajah sae poori staff ki party hogayi ...PartyDancing

will continue ...

dont forget if msk continues to gift the entire staff for geet to take presents,he will bankrupt himself, no need for arjun to do it ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

afrinangelsuprise007millii--aarthi--dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

dont forget if msk continues to gift the entire staff for geet to take presents,he will bankrupt himself, no need for arjun to do it ROFL

even i was thinking the same ....ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9kirti_fiji

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by dewdropred

maan gifts the entire staff cell phones Day Dreaming.... so that geet takes the cell phone from him ...LOL  geet ki wajah sae poori staff ki party hogayi ...PartyDancing

will continue ...

yeah even i was thinking the same but nw the fear really arises tat annie is in Arjun's office with Maan's latest project files.... either he may use it r even i have another fear tat he mite blackmail annie ...meaning tat according to the precap she is wash room and  and it is two way mirror...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milliikirti_fijidewdropred

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
after marriage geet won't take car from him then will he gift car to whole k family (all means all jaha taha bikhari hui hai) see he is already on the verge of bankruptcyLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

dewdropred

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
 I Love You hayy maaan

dewdropred

Go to top