Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

T is the Despo Queen of Mount College! (Page 2)

abhiya_kapi IF-Dazzler
abhiya_kapi
abhiya_kapi

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by renu4u

Yeah i literally hate her, specially the way she behaved today, she has no humanity towards misha, instead she is just want to be in abhay's arms lol Angry

T is SELF-CENTRIC , man. Insaan ko insaan bhi nahiin samajhti.Ouch....she just wants Abhay as though he is her favourite toy!LOL

Very true, now when Siddharth will join mount college, T would go behind him too LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by remosalsa

haha, that was so hillarious of her ROFLROFLROFL
i was also, when she falled in Abhay's arms in that middle of chaos ROFLROFLROFL

I was in splits too! I mean in such a chaos and mess, T could still think of flirting with Abhay ...and Abhay , the sweetheart that he is , actually took her in his arms, woh bhi Piya ko side mein kar ke. LOL
yaa, that time again she was after Abhay in all thisLOLLOL, he kept Pia aside, & took care of herEmbarrassedLOLLOL
i think, he also didn't realise that she was actingLOLLOL

that they made so funny, in serious situation like that, 1 funny sceneLOLLOLLOL

It was funny for sure. Bechaare Abhay ko lagaa ki uski ex-gf sacch mein kitni distressed hai. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIremosalsa

-kavita- IF-Dazzler
-kavita-
-kavita-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Nothing New for T. Completely in character for her to only worry about herself and not any otherAngry If she acted anything otherwise I would have been shockedShocked

TheBlackJaguar

bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
actually i luv t..............but for her crazy and dumbness acts............lol

TheBlackJaguar

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I thought Abhay will leave her for falling like the drama rehearsal. But Abhay caught her. Abhay u have started to change.Embarrassed

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavita.patel

Nothing New for T. Completely in character for her to only worry about herself and not any otherAngry If she acted anything otherwise I would have been shockedShocked

Lolz true!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....T is T. Nahiin sudhar sakti and i wonder woh Abhay ka peechha kab chhodegi?LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashUrock

actually i luv t..............but for her crazy and dumbness acts............lol

Oh yes, i do like T. She is a cute biatch in a way.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
T is such despo... she still trying on abhay again & again.. i wonder if she come to know that Abhay is vampire she will run away infact she will leave dehradun.ROFLROFLROFL

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index