Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Million Dollar Smile of Monaya (Page 4)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ar_sajan4evr

ressssss..vil cmnt 2mrw..gtng late 2day..:))))))
take ur time sweety Embarrassed

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

oh aashi another nice topic of yours.Really loved your topic and our januable monaya's smiley all pics.Yaar mohit ki smiley pics ne mere jaan phir se le li and i am going little nostalgic now.ek baat to pakka killer dude ki killer smile sirf hume hi nahi sanaya ka bhi neend chori kar li.And keep posting such topic.
so true yar missing their smile badly gosh mohit's smile Embarrassedand our princess with smile looks so so adorable and januable thanks for ur lovely reply Embarrassed
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovedkruti

aaaawwwwweeeeeeeeeeee what an adorable topic aashi...i can drool over this one forever...their smiles says it all....i love it how u have categorized diff. kinds of smiles, and i love all of them cant select the best one...coz i love Mohit, Sanaya and Monaya equally!! Embarrassed
ya dear its hard to choose whose smile is best bcz both have januable smile and when they both together give their smile goshhhh it becomes heavenly atmosphereDay Dreaming
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashazmohit

yup so true ashi
thanks dear Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Enchanteur..

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

WOW, i LOVE you for this Aashi HugHug, very well said hon they do have a Million Dollar Smile and when i see that smile i also smile which makes me feel happy ! ALL the pics are DROOLWORTHY man spc MoNaya ones Day Dreaming, loved the pic selections but more than that i really liked how you categorized them in different smiles<3 !

What i love about their smile is that, its always real and beautiful and they smile from their hearts ! i ALWAYS want to see that Januable smile on their faces, may they always remain happy and together forever (: !

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

Ahhh, i just LOVE this pic Heart !

Awesome post Aashiii Hug, please do make more .. Really bought a smile to my face Big smile ! And i miss them loadsss, hope to see them back with a BANG soon ((:
thanks a tone honey for ur lovely reply Hugthats also my fav pic gosh monaya's smile always made us drool on them their smile shows their purity and their love and this pic is so so special for us god bless them and thanks a tone for ur boosting reply Hug

saniya.x

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P.Srinivas

Nice topic aashi.Iam big fan of Sanaya &her smile.Whenever she smiles in the episode that particula scene i used to watch soo many times for her smile. Her smile is one of the best  smile I have ever seen In amnong the curent TV actress &Mohit when ever he was doing scenewith Sanaya &giving interview with her autimatically beautiful smile comes on his face.That smile was soo cute.Really I miss those smile &masti.I wish Monaya comes back ofscreen &on screen with  their januble smile.
i know dear her smile always make us to drool on her gosh sanaya's angelic smile aways make us to feel her purity of heart and u said it right her smile always made mohit to give smile automatically that's called heavenly love of each other god bless them and thanks for reply dear Embarrassed

P.Srinivas

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

OH MY GOD! Just look at this gal... Shocked Silly  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming 

Have u ever seen such a smile before....? Shocked ShockedHeart  Day Dreaming  Lovely... Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming

Awsome topic aashi... Hug
yes dear this smile made me to post this topic gosh monaya's smile magical and heavenly Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  Day DreamingDay Dreaming Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming and thanks for ur lovely reply HugHug
Komal_Chaudhary Goldie
Komal_Chaudhary
Komal_Chaudhary

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Lovely Post

aashizin

Go to top