Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
yup so true ashi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
WOW, i LOVE you for this Aashi HugHug, very well said hon they do have a Million Dollar Smile and when i see that smile i also smile which makes me feel happy ! ALL the pics are DROOLWORTHY man spc MoNaya ones Day Dreaming, loved the pic selections but more than that i really liked how you categorized them in different smiles<3 !

What i love about their smile is that, its always real and beautiful and they smile from their hearts ! i ALWAYS want to see that Januable smile on their faces, may they always remain happy and together forever (: !

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

Ahhh, i just LOVE this pic Heart !

Awesome post Aashiii Hug, please do make more .. Really bought a smile to my face Big smile ! And i miss them loadsss, hope to see them back with a BANG soon ((:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2aashizin

P.Srinivas IF-Rockerz
P.Srinivas
P.Srinivas

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Nice topic aashi.Iam big fan of Sanaya &her smile.Whenever she smiles in the episode that particula scene i used to watch soo many times for her smile. Her smile is one of the best  smile I have ever seen In amnong the curent TV actress &Mohit when ever he was doing scenewith Sanaya &giving interview with her autimatically beautiful smile comes on his face.That smile was soo cute.Really I miss those smile &masti.I wish Monaya comes back ofscreen &on screen with  their januble smile.

Edited by P.Srinivas - 15 December 2010 at 1:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2aashizin

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
OH MY GOD! Just look at this gal... Shocked Silly  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming 

Have u ever seen such a smile before....? Shocked ShockedHeart  Day Dreaming  Lovely... Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming

Awsome topic aashi... Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyMSsaniya.x1gunjan7SwaNia_2aashizin

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Hey Aashi wow!! what an excellent , awesome post and really very beautifully written..Thumbs UpClapClapClapClapClapClapClapSmile........................

smile is everything....Its the most beautifull creation Of God ie a Genuine superb smileSmileBig smile......A genuine friendly warm smile can create wonders.........a beautifull smile spread positivity,love, joy n it can uplift a persons mood..a person who is sad one genuine caring smile 2 him/her shows that person that there is someone who cares .....Smile is an excellent gesture to show love happiness n satisfaction towards life......Noone likes an angry person everyone runs away from an angry person.... But Everyone loves a smiling human being..everyone  is attracted to a person who always has a genuine caring sweet  smile on his/her  face..............................Genuine smile spreads positivity around everyone........a beautifull smile shows ur true rocking n pure nature..........Smile is the most happening expression of love n beauty..............Thats why they say always keep smiling............................Big smileSmile...................

A true smile from heart takes aways all ur sorrows n negativity......n gives happiness n positiveness in life............

and Our Favourite star n the most rocking couple Mohit n Sanaya ie Monaya have been blessed with God's most beautifull creation their superb Smile....Monaya I agree have a million dollar smile.....their smile makes us go ga ga over them ...one smile from them makes us their fans drool over themDay Dreaming.....their smile is very precious 2 us fans..................Their beautifull awesome smile shows their true, pure heart n their Genuine rocking caring n positive nature..........their smile spreads happiness among everyone around them n spreads joy among us fans also....n makes our heart skip a bit..........Monaya with their genuine million dollar smile spreads positivity around them n make every human being happy with their smile.......Monaya have the most amazing awesome Superb smiles.......Monaya individually have the most heart stealing smilesSmile............SmileClapClap........................I am proud to be Monaya fan.....................................

May u always keep smiling MonayaSmile..........................

and I will say this also as an "apple a day keeps the doctor away".... similarly smiling whole day will keep sorrows n negativity away n will bring positiveness in your life...So Always Keep Smiling n spread Joy...........SmileBig smile............................

once again aashi dear Superb Awesome  postThumbs UpStarClapClap....................n very good dedication to Monaya..well doneClapClapHugHug

Gunjan.........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2aashizin

CrazyMS IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

aashizin

CrazyMS IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

aashizin

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

omg so many smilesBig smile

this topic made me smily and cherfull so im gona colour code everythingSmile hmmmm lets see where do i start il start with saniya when she smile i smileTongue i love all her smiles my most favorite is her  heart stealing smile how can some one look so goregous 
heart stealing smile 

love her smiles
OK OK  now my sweeetttu mohit hayyeee all his smiles make me wanna droolDay DreamingDay Dreaming I love him soooo much and when he smile my haert beets a thousand times faster hayyyye his januable smiles
my most favorite one from him in this is his attrective smile
attractive smile 

it definatlly attracts me to him hehehe
and now my rocking monaya and their million doller smiles
alone they rock the stage together they make it even better
januable smile 

fida over their smiles
together they make everything januable
awsome topic
love uHug
tanzeel

Edited by hiiiiiiiiiii - 15 December 2010 at 4:19pm