Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 99)

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by BUBLAI

@akanksha : OMG !!! what a bike ride it was for Yuvi ... bechara shayad aapke akhri mins count kar raha tha while he was on the bike .. LOLLOL Ashi will always be Ashi ... '' date pe license leke kaun jata hai ? '' ROFL in madam ko bike bhi chalana hai aur woh bhi without license Big smile loved the way Yuvi was smirking looking at Ashi ..LOLLOL 
What An Ending !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the toss portion was really funny --- they are so scared of ashi-tiaROFL
''lovey dovey mood mein hain '' TongueTongue sonia-sumeet were Rocking Star
just Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddd the shooting star portion ... the wishes were really sweet ... never got to see ranveer-yuvi's reaction to ashi-tia being sisters ... thanks to you guys for giving an account on that TongueTongueHug
now RCC 2 --- yippee TongueTongue !!!!

Thanks Appy! Hug Tbh, I read that bike thingy in some other AY fanfiction I read ages ago.. I've been putting all sorts of wackoish crazy ideas in this fanfiction, uthaaying them from other stories and daaling them in a AY style. :P

Ahaa, Sonia-Sumeet are awesome! :D And the wishes idea was something I saw in some movie. LOL Thanks again! Embarrassed

me too felt it ... I think it was from 'taciturn romance ' but that doesn't matter dear .... afterall you presented it in your own style ...movie ho ya koi aur stories ... doesn't matter --- hum sab kisi bhi cheez se inspired ho sakte hain TongueTongue your ' uthaaying' and 'daaling'' LOL adds to the craziness of this FF ...Tonguekeep up the good work Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

liz ko ill tell..see if im nt a part  of it frm d begining den forget me ever updating!!!
isliye next week! ill tell lizzie Big smile
and d 1 kiss rule omg..ROFL

Dekho, Liz will keel me if I don't update today ..usse raat se pehle pooch lo.. uske baad mera murder na ho jaaye kahin. :P

Meeko

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

@akanksha : OMG !!! what a bike ride it was for Yuvi ... bechara shayad aapke akhri mins count kar raha tha while he was on the bike .. LOLLOL Ashi will always be Ashi ... '' date pe license leke kaun jata hai ? '' ROFL in madam ko bike bhi chalana hai aur woh bhi without license Big smile loved the way Yuvi was smirking looking at Ashi ..LOLLOL 
What An Ending !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the toss portion was really funny --- they are so scared of ashi-tiaROFL
''lovey dovey mood mein hain '' TongueTongue sonia-sumeet were Rocking Star
just Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddd the shooting star portion ... the wishes were really sweet ... never got to see ranveer-yuvi's reaction to ashi-tia being sisters ... thanks to you guys for giving an account on that TongueTongueHug
now RCC 2 --- yippee TongueTongue !!!!

Thanks Appy! Hug Tbh, I read that bike thingy in some other AY fanfiction I read ages ago.. I've been putting all sorts of wackoish crazy ideas in this fanfiction, uthaaying them from other stories and daaling them in a AY style. :P

Ahaa, Sonia-Sumeet are awesome! :D And the wishes idea was something I saw in some movie. LOL Thanks again! Embarrassed

me too felt it ... I think it was from 'taciturn romance ' but that doesn't matter dear .... afterall you presented it in your own style ...movie ho ya koi aur stories ... doesn't matter --- hum sab kisi bhi cheez se inspired ho sakte hain TongueTongue your ' uthaaying' and 'daaling'' LOL adds to the craziness of this FF ...Tonguekeep up the good work Clap

Yeah, that one where they go to Ladakh, that's one of my favouriteeeee AY fanfictions! :D Lmao .. tum kis cheez se inspire hoti hai? I have to watch, like, 2-3 remix episodes before getting in the POTS mood.. varna likha nahi jaata. :P 

Meeko

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
nahi hoga tujhe kuch...uski himmat ki woh tujhe kuch kahe..ill tell her to find a hobby for a weekLOL
bt plz we r NOT  starting rcc 2 aaj..we wil start it next week..next wed se..4 5 din ruk ja..ill handle  her!

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

nahi hoga tujhe kuch...uski himmat ki woh tujhe kuch kahe..ill tell her to find a hobby for a weekLOL
bt plz we r NOT  starting rcc 2 aaj..we wil start it next week..next wed se..4 5 din ruk ja..ill handle  her!

Next wed? NOO WAYY .. Vo shaayad maan jaaye, but I can't NOT write for more than a week .. The least I can handle is till this wednesday! :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meekoleeseunggilove

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
arrey its already d weekend..4 din ki baat hai! hardly 4 days!
dnt b difficult kid! Confused

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

arrey its already d weekend..4 din ki baat hai! hardly 4 days!
dnt b difficult kid! Confused

Agar Liz maan jaati hai ..toh I'm fine with it, main kuch kar bhi nahi sakti. :P 

leeseunggilove

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
done we will start on wednesdayBig smile
ill tell lizzie Smile
tum forbidden update karo

Go to top