Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 97)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
@ashu & trishu, thanks
@ debileenaAngry jaldi padho.. last part in pots and we r strting rcc2
jaldiiiii karooooo...

am going to watch rd now
:D

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

see dis..thodi inspiration aa jayegi..somehw diego seemed a little srk ish! ROFL

lmao....
poooora hritik roshanish!!
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

see dis..thodi inspiration aa jayegi..somehw diego seemed a little srk ish! ROFL

Edited by elizaa - 11 March 2011 at 8:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Chapter 150

Ranveer paused. ''Let's go through the window. Agar humne abhi knock kiya, and un dono mein se koi bhi zinda hua, toh humaara murder toh pakka hai!'' 

They stood outside the window which joined the guest room to their room, and looked inside. They couldn't make out anything, all they could see was a shadowy figure of someone lying on the bed. 

''Yuvi, aap pehle jaaiye!'' 

''No, Ranveer, tum pehle jaao!''

''Banna, main keh raha hoon..aap pehle jaaiye. Agar vo Ashi hui .. nahi nahi, vo mera murder kar degi, Yuvi, aap jaaiye.''

''Aur agar vo Tia hui, vo mujhpe apne naye naye make up and perfume try karegi .. Ranveer, dude, tum jao!'' 

''Fine, wait, toss karte hain''

''Okay.'' Yuvi shrugged and took a coin out. He threw it in the air.

''Heads.'' Ranveer called out.

It was heads.

Ranveer grinned. ''Aap andar jaayenge and dekhkar aayenge ki vo Tia hai ya Ashi ... ''

--

Yuvi climbed in the window and landed on his feet as silently as he could, and looked at the figure lying on the bed. It was dark and he couldn't see her face. He slowly moved forward, one step at a time, until he was right at the edge of the bed.

She was facing the opposite way, and he slightly tilted her head to his side.

And there she was -  looking more beautiful than he'd ever seen before.

The moonlight falling on her face enhanced her sharp features, her lips were parted slightly, her eyes were closed, and her face was glowing. Even in her sleep, she looked happy, she looked beautiful. 

He pulled her hands in his, and she unknowingly gripped them tighter.

He shook his head, and sighed. ''You can't even stay still in your sleep, can you?''

''Tum ek complete wacko ho, tum paagal ho, tumhaare ideas crazy hain, and agar koi tumse dushmani mod le na, toh usse tumhaare bhaggu bhi nahi bacha sakte.'' He snorted and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. ''Tum ek wonderful human being ho, ek strong, independent, kisi se na darne wali ladki .. jo sabko unki sahi jagah dikha sakti hai, and tumhaari issi strength ke vajah se, tumhaare issi paagalpan ki vajah se, I'm in love with you.'' He bent down and kissed her on her lips gently.

He broke the kiss off, and looked at her. ''Ashi .. ''

She blinked. ''Yuvi ...'' She jumped. ''Psycho, tum yahaan kya kar rahe ho? Raat ke 3 baj rahe hain, forgod's sake!''

''Tumse mile bina raha nahi gaya, sweetheart.'' He kissed her palm, and she rolled her eyes. 

''Whatever. Ab jaao tum, isse pehle mama tumhein dekh lein .. ''

''Unhein pata hai main yahaan hoon .. '' Yuvi answered.

''What? Mama ko pata hai? And unhonein tumhein aane diye?'' She got out of the bed. ''Ofcourse, aajkal toh vo bahut lovey dovey mood mein hai, thanks to Mr. Ahuja. How can I forget?'' 

''Well, sweetie, lovey dovey mood mein toh main bhi hoon!'' Yuvi grinned mischievously as he put his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

''But main lovey dovey mood mein bilkul nahi hoon!'' Ashi snapped. 

''Kyon nahi?'' Yuvi pouted as he pressed her between him and the wall, his arms cornering her from her either side.

''Tia Ahuja! I can't believe ki main aur vo timbet sisters banne wale hain..I mean, me and vo timbo? Sisters! Main toh phir bhi maan jaaungi, but Tia kabhi nahi maanegi, and you know that-''

Yuvi pressed his lips against hers. She was so taken aback that her eyes were left open, but her arms found their way to his neck, pulling him closer. Yuvi smiled and broke off the kiss. ''You were saying ki tum ache mood mein nahi ho, well then, let's talk to your to-be sister and her boyfriend..vo bhi yahin kahin hai, romancing somewhere!''

''What? Ranveer bhi yahaan hain!?''

Yuvi shrugged. ''Duh uh.'' He imitated her voice, and she hit him with a pillow. ''Let's go find them!'' 

--

''Ranveer, Tia ki life mein sab kuch itna acha ho raha hai .. sometimes, it feels like it's too good to be true!'' 

Tia was lying on Ranveer's lap as he nestled himself against the wall on the roof. ''Ache logon ke saath hamesha acha hota hai, Tia.'' 

''Haan, but all this sisters thing is irritating me! Ashi will never like me as a sister..Tia ko bhi vo kuch khaas pasand nahi, but Tia doesn't hate her, but she hates Tia.''

''Nahi, Tia, ye sach nahi hai .. Ashi doesn't hate you. Hum sab ko pata hai ki Ashi cares for you, and don't worry, she will accept you as her sister.''

''You really think, camel?''

''I know it, Tia.'' He kissed her on the cheek. ''I know it.''

''Toh dono lovebirds yahaan baithe hain.. '' Ashi's voice echoed from the door, and Tia and Ranveer jumped. 

''Ashi, tum , vo, tum kab aayi?'' Tia looked away, trying to hide her embarassment. 

''Kya hua? Nahi aana chahiye tha?'' Ashi snorted. ''Tia, tumhaare face ka colour mere baalon ke colour se bilkul match kar raha hai .. looking away doesn't hide it.''

''Nahi, Ashi, aisi koi baat nahi hai--'' Ranveer started, Yuvi cut him off.

''Relax, dude. Tum dono ko jo karna hai karo .. we don't mind, do we, Ashi? Hum toh yahaan kuch aur baat karne aaye the.''

''Kaun si baat?'' Tia asked. 

''It's about both of us being sisters!'' Ashi shrugged. 

Tia looked at Ranveer. ''I told you..I told you she won't like it, she won't accept me.'' 

''I won't accept you, timbo? Duh uh, ofcourse I'll accept you, mujhe tumse kya problems ho sakti hain? Okay, you're a timbo, tum bahut make up lagaati ho, bahut dresses pehenti ho, but other than that, you're Tia. And main toh ye soch rahi thi .. ki tum mujhe accept karoge ya nahi ? I mean, I'm a punk, and you're a .. '' 

''Tia ko tumhaare punk hone se koi problem nahi hai, Ashi.''

''Really?'' Ashi raised an eyebrow.

''Okay, well, thodi bahut problem hai..but.. it's fine. Apne pappa ki khushi ke liye Tia kuch bhi karegi!''

Ashi and Tia hug, while Ranveer and Yuvi smile. 

''Oh look.'' Tia broke the hug. ''Shooting star!''

''Duh uh, bas issi ki kami thi.'' Ashi rolled her eyes. ''A shooting star!''

''Ye tum jaise punk ki bas ki baat nahi hai .'' Tia snapped. ''Ye ek shooting star hai, ispe jo bhi wish karo, mil jaata hai!''

''Really?'' Ashi crossed her arms against her chest. ''Okay, let's try! Ranveer, wish for something!''

He looked at Tia, and then looked at the star and closed his eyes. ''I wish ki hum jaise hai, jahaan hai, hamesha waise hi rahein .. khush, happy, together. Ye band, ye dosti, ye sab kabhi na toothe.. and hum hamesha Tia ke saath rahein!'' He kissed her hand, and she blushed.

''Tia bhi yahi chahti hai ki vo hamesha camel ke saath rahe.. jab vo subah uthe, toh sabse pehle vo Ranveer ka chehra dekhe, and jab vo soye, toh bhi sone se pehle vo Ranveer ka chehra dekhe..''

''Llalala, ab meri baari!'' Ashi interrupted. ''Ashi ye chahti hai .. Oh, wait, main Ashi kyon bol rahi hoon? Meri wish hai ki kal sun explode ho jaaye, and world forever darkness mein aa jaaye!'' She paused when she recieved glares from Tia and Ranveer. ''Fine, fine, meri wish hai .. ki Remix forever rock kare, and main is psycho ko poori life irritate kar sakun, isse tang kar sakun, and isse ye sochne pe majboor kar doon ki kash ye mujhse kabhi mila hi nahi hota!'' Ashi grinned.

Yuvi rolled his eyes. ''And meri ye wish hai ...ki main jahaan bhi rahun, meri wacko mere saath rahe.. and uski mujhe poori life irritate karne ki wish poori ho jaaye.. coz even I can't imagine anyone else jo mujhe is wacko ki tarah poori life ke liye tadpa sakta hai .. '' He finished, and Ashi pulled him in a kiss. 

''Wish granted, psycho! Poori life with me.. and tum mujhse bach nahi sakte..''

''Tumse bachna bhi kaun chahta hai, wacko?'' Yuvi murmured before he kissed her again, and the fireworks went up at a distance.

--

Phew, the story's FINALLY finished. It was great writing this story! :D

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 11 March 2011 at 6:34pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeekoleeseunggilove--sunshine--DazzilerDizzy

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
OMG!! its overCryCryCryCryCryCry
am actually feeling tht bit.. its over
:(
please put the link of book two in your last part ashu..
comeing up to your part.. i have no words.. andy yeah... seriously i have no words.. this beautiful piece with happy ending, and his feeling tht i got wen remix actually ended.. am glad tht we are doing rcc2.. and thts the only thing thts making me feel better.. i so remember those days waiting for the updates, threating each other with siggies and vms.. and the over excitement wen debs used to give her darshans. oh tohse good old days.. tho we didnt get to see debs work now, am sure she will rite in wtc.. arpu jpined quite later but her parts wer ultra fun too.. how ad i forget my nini who used to come here with all her expert comments.. kuch accha na bhi ho toh she wld be.. wah kya likhe ho.. :P
3 new ppl to write in rcc2 thts more fun..
coming back to ur part..
like i wanted it to be.. it was AWESOME..
loved the lil ry arguement as to who will go in frst... ek blooper bhi maaf tujhe ki tia ranveer ko kahaan mili..
tia accepted ashi and vice versa.. loved tht scene,,,
the shooting sar was the cherry on the cake.. loved the whole idea of getting it here.. 
ay kiss rule also want broken.. thanks to u for tht.. loved all their wishes specially yuvi's... he is just too adorable to be in tht idiot box.. we need him out of tht box to chill with us :P

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

OMG!! its overCry
comeing up to your part.. i have no words.. andy yeah... seriously i have no words.. this beautiful piece with happy ending, and his feeling tht i got wen remix actually ended.. am glad tht we are doing rcc2.. and thts the only thing thts making me feel better.. i so remember those days waiting for the updates, threating each other with siggies and vms.. and the over excitement wen debs used to give her darshans. oh tohse good old days.. tho we didnt get to see debs work now, am sure she will rite in wtc.. arpu jpined quite later but her parts wer ultra fun too.. how ad i forget my nini who used to come here with all her expert comments.. kuch accha na bhi ho toh she wld be.. wah kya likhe ho.. :P
coming back to ur part..
loved the lil ry arguement as to who will go in frst... ek blooper bhi maaf tujhe ki tia ranveer ko kahaan mili..
the shooting sar was the cherry on the cake.. loved the whole idea of getting it here.. 
ay kiss rule also want broken.. thanks to u for tht.. loved all their wishes specially yuvi's... he is just too adorable to be in tht idiot box.. we need him out of tht box to chill with us :P

Aww, liz, this post made me emotional. :P

Lol, I remember 'em .. Good ol' days when we used to fight over siggies and VMs. LOL We will still do that .. we're makin a new RCC, be happy! :D

Lol .. That wasn't a blooper, I just didn't think it's necessary enough to put a scene with Ranveer finds Tia. LOL And last part mein main kiss rule todun .. NO CHANCE. Ouch :P

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 11 March 2011 at 6:22pm

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by elizaa

OMG!! its overCry
coming back to ur part..

Aww, liz, this post made me emotional. :P

Lol, I remember 'em .. Good ol' days when we used to fight over siggies and VMs. LOL We will still do that .. we're makin a new RCC, be happy! :D

Lol .. That wasn't a blooper, I just didn't think it's necessary enough to put a scene with Ranveer finds Tia. LOL And last part mein main kiss rule todun .. NO CHANCE. Ouch :P

and the best thing is tht u didnt have to edit ur part.. maine kaha tha if i dnt like it ud have to... par tumne itna accha likha, lmao... tia and her issues.. kabhi kahatam nahi hoge..
am really happy for wtc..
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
alrite guys.. since we all are rbding nowadays, this is wht ive found for u.. am sure itll make u laugh.. this is 4 u wacko and ashu

fate

my take on remix rebelde etc....read with a unbiased mind and ya i am very brave for postin this topic..may seem long but its funny.....

The show is also notable for its extensive use of product placement. Characters on the show frequently drink bottles of Coca-Cola. Aside from RBD, the show has also featured guest appearances and performances from many other popular musicians, including Lenny KravitzJD NatashaTiziano Ferro and La Quinta Estacion. There have also been two excursions to luxury vacation resorts (Cozumel and the Banff Springs Hotel in Canada).   -- heights...i mean remix even copied this???onli it was diet pepsi....arshad warsi dino moreo and dat gal.....even resorts...onli dey were not really luxury or were they???the sid one???we can be happy abt one thing...remix had ccd sponsering and rebelde did not .......so yippee

Ma Colucci — this is tia all riteQuintessential daddy's little girl. Many plotlines follow her love life..yes too many plots..so many that i ve got irritated, which mostly concerns her and Miguel's star-crossed love but also included a relationship with a prefectthats arjun . She is the only daughter of Franco Colucci..sumit ahuja dats for sure, a fashion design tycoon. Being an only child, she was overprotected by her father...if they hug again i ll post another topic suggestin that sumit and tia r datin ..seriousli..rhey keep huggin and acts like a spoiled brat most of the time. Represents the typical "ditzy bimbo"correction timbo, as some of her quotes seem childish and immature at times (she constantly tells people about the hardships of being herself)....u mean like tia ahuja hona koi aisi waisi baath nahi hai??? However, she is deeply loyal to her friends (mostly to Vico and Celina)the angelic angels, and has a strong sense of justice (she often compares herself to Sailor Moon whose he now??. Has a comic rivalry with Sol de la Riva..ahan shyla seth..whom i ve started likin. She is deeply in love with Miguel Arango was waitin for mr ranvir pissodia..opps i means sissodia to arrive, and is considered to be the love of her life, despite that both of them couldn't stand each other at the beginning of the series (even now, when Mia gets mad at Miguel, she calls him "a dog-riding 'charrito'")camel...hmm samething thing as dog watever . Mia often shows off her elite upbringing when she includes English words in her vocabulary u mean like the way she uses english words while sayin hindi???weird...did not change that too??  . For quite some time, Mia sported a star sticker on her forehead, which spawned a trend among young girls. thank god tia did not do it other wise i wud have called her white beauty....u knoe like black beauty s mark on the forehead..y does mia have to rhyme????with tia..i mean  y mia tia???? and y do all character scetches start with her?????? Celina Ferrer — pri..ok second angelOverweight girl who has an eating disorder, and often wallows in self-pity because she never has a boyfriend.who was aseem??? her room cleanerShe is best friends with Vico and Mia. She even went as far as establishing a friendship with Sol de la Riva, despite her being Mia's sworn rival, up until the point where she realized that Sol attempted to steal away Celina's love interest, Max. Celina is often insecure, although noble at heart. very true....she is a bit too noble
    • Victoria "Vico" Paz —  meher..old and newMa's friend, with a reputation for being easy.in the startin she was and her rep was rubbished but now she ia as pure as mother teresa Recently became Giovanni's girlfriend and found love. Her relationship with Giovanni did not last due to a misunderstanding on her part. Vico comes from a family with a twisted background: her mother left her and her father at a young age, which triggered her father's alcoholism. As a result, Vico was at the blunt end of her father's physical abuse and psychological tormentwell in remix they just hint at this but now i knoe. Thanks to Rocco and professor Martin Reverte, they manage to put Vico's father in rehab, which puts Rocco under a new light in Vico's eyes (she couldn't stand Rocco's stalking ways before)so this is the reason y mehr likes nakool...and y did not they ever show mehers dad in remix???i thot dutt onli counselled her for bein easy. Due to her vast experience with men, she likes to play with their feelings. she does????
    Roberta Pardo Rey — finally ANVESHA REY OPPS RAY BANNERJEE..cud not stop copyin the surnames evenRebellious daughter of a famous singer, Alma Rey.well in rebel the way thats the english one alma is sonia. One of the most often featured characters, and arguably the most 'rebelde.' Went out with Diego but broke up and started dating an older man, a photographer, who turned out to have a child with an ex-girlfriend..thats adi darling but there was no child. After the season ended she was single and once again interested in her true love: Diego..comments abt this guy later.Diego and her go on and off, mostly due to Roberta's stubborness, pride, and short fuse..yup i agree too. She is very loud-mouthed and won't hesitate in pulling off fast (and often, harsh) jokes on anyone. She will even go as far as to physically harm all the boys which cross her path (due to her patented "knee to the crotch") ouch ouch. Has tried to establish a relation with other boys (like Iaki), but have all failed due to dishonesty from their part (Roberta often wonders why people lie to her so much)maybe if they tell her the truth she will give them her "patented knee in crotch" not my words theirs,and also because of Roberta's feelings for Diego. Has recently discovered that her true father is not Pardo, but instead it was her own art teacher, Martin Reverte.ok....wen will dis happen in remix??? She despises her mother Alma Rey for keeping this secret from her, which has ironically brought her closer to her biological father, Martin. ashi mitra frnds?????i dont think so Jse Lujn Landeros —late mp..sry for the late part..but we never hear from her much i mean the way ashi never talks abt her i feel that she is dead Quintessential female athlete, raised in foster care. Her tuition is paid by a mysterious anonymous benefactor. Had a relationship with Teo veos cousin. She is Roberta's best friend, as both share an explosive attitude and overall rudeness. Has been under the harassment of prefect Gaston for quite a while, leading her to investigate on the reason why Gaston's grudge towards her. However, due to her meddling in Gaston's obscure past, she has triggered the rage of the prefect, who now desperately wants her out of the way. in remix both of them r out of the way Guadalupe "Lupita" Fernndez —  mate vrindeShy girl who is close friend of both Roberta and Ma. Constantly tries to do the 'right thing' though most of her friends are rebellious. She is considered as the most responsible girl in school, studious, and often caring about her companions. She tends to overreact when she is worried (which is pretty often, considering her insecure demeanor and how much she cares for her close ones), which also leads her to sttuter. She once had a very solid relationship with Nico, which even prompted a love oath ceremony between the both of them, until Nico was sent over to Israel by his parents for a student exchange program. really??so thats were nakool wentAll contact between her and Nico were severed, much in part due to interference from Nico's mother (who is not very fond of Lupita due to her Catholic nature). During that period of time, she begins to fall for Santos, until the day Nico comes back, and an inner dillema surges withinwatever. However, Nico has changed significantly, being a lot more jealous and possessive than before, effectively ending the sentimental ties between him and Lupita. She now has to deal with the constant grief given to her by her embittered sister Lola, while trying to hide the fact that Lola is not her biological sister, but was rather adopted. really?????oops..no idea Miguel Arango —ranveer p..oops sissodia has a sister in Monterrey, Nuevo Len (Mexico) whom he can never afford to visit because he is on a scholarship (meaning his family is not very wealthy)du uh we got that coz he wears the same shirt day in and day out. Also for this reason he was harassed by a secret society of alumni known as "La Logia". black gangHe is in Elite Way to avenge for what the Colucci family did to his family, but later forgets his vengeful plans. Miguel developed a huge love for Ma Colucci (despite the fact that he found her to be extremely annoying at the beginning of the series)sometimes i find her annonyin tooand they are an on-again, off-again relationship.they switch off and on faster than the light board switchesThey are still and always have been madly in love with each other. ya rite...Miguel has a strong sense of pride and dignity that often gets in the way of common sense. He finds himself in huge trouble with Mia after allegedly cheating on her with Sabrina Guzman after a heavy drinking session (although this presumably never happened, but is furthered due to Sabrina's intention of binding Miguel to her side and the fact that Miguel was drunk when the "cheat" occured),shyla again....i wud love to c this and now tries desperately to win her back.Diego Bustamante — no points for guessin who he is and i wont take his name coz once i start thinkin abt him everything goes out of my headHas problems standing up to his chauvinistic, domineering father, who disapproves of his musical ambitions. His love interest is Roberta, although he denies it for quite some time, instead dating random young ladies to prove that he does not have a fixation on Roberta.hmmm make that obbsession  Far from acting like a spoiled kid, Diego wants to break free from his father's iron grasp and come out on his own.my brave yuvi man During some time, he was denied any privileges from his father, which forced Diego to work with Giovanni's parents at their butcher shop to gain his means to subsist.really??never happened in remix His best friends are Giovanni and Tomas. Has recently given in for his feelings towards Roberta, although he now faces opposition in the shape of his cynical future stepbrother, Javier Alanis. step brother???hey bhaggu..y does not he appear in remix ? Teodoro "Teo" Ruiz-Palacios — varun sweety...who now no longer stutters..Quintessentialnerd, who is given to panic attacks and often uses an inhaler. He has a hard time dealing with the truth that his brother died due to a drug addiction, and that his mother blames his death on Teo, claiming that he would rather have Teo die instead of his brother.awwwwwHad a long relationship with Jose Lujan, who helped him overcome his nerd phase. Had a brief stint with Raquel Byron, but was driven away by her uptight attitude. wat abt ashi?????????? Nico Huber —aman...hmm tis is a gud peice of copyin..i mean jewish to sardar..cool huh???i wish i cud copy stuff this well A Jewish teen who is pressured by his family to dump his Catholic girlfriend (Lupita) non sardarni vrindain favor of his childhood sweetheart. Introverted, hates outdoor activities. Was sent on a student exchange program to Israel, and all contact with Lupita was nixed thanks to his mother's interference. Nico returns in an attempt to see Lupita again, but is surprised when she sees her in company of Santos. Nico wants to win Lupita back, but his jealousy and possessive attitude ultimately send the relation to the dumps. Nico then goes back to Israel in a soul-searching trip. well i thot he went to jalandar to manage business ...he is comin back???then leaves??soul searchin????how did he lose his soul now??? Juan "Giovanni" Mendez Lopez — nakool sweetyDyes his hair of many colors throughout the series,in remix its onli blck ..and i knoe y..SA did not want to spend money hides his low-class parentage and tries not to act like "new money". Coming from a rather poor family, Giovanni (originally named Juan) always shoots for a chance at easy money. He is also a hopelessthats rite womanizer, unable to remain faithful to just one woman (which mostly explains why his relationship with Vico ended in failure)ok so mehr and nakool ended too???. His best friends are Diego and Tomas. He is the character who engages in the most comical situations, due to his crazy ideas for his own personal amusement. He gets into a relationship with Agustina, a rich girl who gives Giovanni expensive gifts at the drop of a dime, wooing Giovanni to her feet. His friends consider him a sellout, which splits Giovanni between his devotion to one woman and his fixation for expensive gifts. i dont think she will make an appearance..and y does she give him gifts????? Pilar Gandia —latty the catty Daughter of the principal of the school, who is disliked by most of the other students for that reason. The students also dislike her because she is a "chismosa" ("gossiper"). At the beginning of the story she used to write – anonymously – a newspaper filled with gossip called Annimos ("anonymous")gossip coloumn. At the beginning, she is cold and ruthless (especially towards Mia and her friends), causing her to pair up with the equally malicious Sol de la Riva and Raquel Byron..raquel...again a new character.... However, due to her parents' divorce oops divorce??? and her relationship with Tomas, she has came to her senses and begins to socialize a bit more. She perfectly fits in the 'scorned woman' category, as she has a habit to get herself even in a drastic way when men cheat on herdrastic thats for sureAlso likes to use sentences in English more often than not. dint get this line Enrique Madarriaga — bohemian foreign professor who is always trying to solve everyone's problems. raghav dutt.. who left suddenly Director Pascual Gandia — Power-hungry head of the school who often takes pleasure in the misfortune of the students. Has poor knowledge of English. Even though he tries to be an imposing authority figure, he comes out more as a dim-witted principal who is easily manipulated not only by his superiors but also by the same students he wants to control.hmm like uv and his dad today??? Sometimes, his antics and raging outbursts come out as comical rather than menacing (especially his silly evil laugh)no evil laff in remix. Also tends to act clumsy when in the presence of a gorgeous woman. Is going through a divorce with his wife Galia, since she considers him to be 'weak' and 'easily manipulated' by Diego's father (the legal owner of the Elite Way School). Despite his clumsy attitude, he still loves his daughter Pilar very much and only wishes for her well being. hmmmmmmmmmmmm Esteban — the prefect of the school. Very strict, keeps harrasing Jse Lujn and Vico. Has a crush on Ma and Alma Rey. Could be an ex-convict serial-killer. He was finally expelled from the school and left the series. serial killer??????? crush on mia and rey???? Gastn Diestro — arjunThe new prefect, who is as unpleasant as Esteban. He has a huge crush on Ma, and they finally began a relationship to the disapproval of Ma's father. Ma went out with Gastn to get Miguel (her true love) jealous. His past could also be as obscure as Esteban's, as indicated by further investigations made by Jose Lujan, whom Gaston likes to donwgrade and humilliate at any given chance. Jose Lujan stole his laptop, and finds information that leads her to believe that Gaston is her secrte benefactor, but Gaston repeatedly denies it.wat?wat wat? i thot so too but then wat happened??? After a while, Gaston gets annoyed by Jose Lujan's meddling with his past affairs, and decides to get her out of the way once and for all. Director Font — mr mitraa fascist, extremely strict principal who ran the school while Pascual was getting his Masters degree in New York. Eventually, he was filmed by Santos (Derrick James)and fired on the charge of child po*nography. wat??wat???i mean??po*no??i guess if this happens in remix it ll get censored but i still wud have liked iy Rocco — A somewhat geeky and highly obnoxious student who passes his time by filming other students on his hand-held camera, which makes them mad. After tips by Santos, he tries to become less "fresa" (preppy) and imitates Santos. Rocco starts to make moves on Vico, stemming from Vico's reputation of being "easy", but later on, he falls for her for real. He tries his best to help out Vico in her troubled times, despite Vico's refusal and constant rejects. It seems his attempts pay off during a school trip to Puerto Vallarta, where Vico finally opens her heart to Rocco. Rocco also has great singing potential, as he sings a couple of songs throughout the series. whose he?????poor mehr..may be this bf wont run away...i mean sid and mehr is ignored now Lola Fernandez — The younger sister of Lupita. All her life her parents pressured her to be like Lupita, which made her dislike her sister. Lola does not lose the opportunity to insult and scorn her sister at any given chance, and blames Lupita for most of her problems. She often uses her friend Bianca to do her dirty work. She had a short affair with Diego, which was brought down due to Lola's immaturity. Lola considers herself to be all alone in this world and that no one could ever love her. It has recently been revealed that Lola is an adopted child, and therefore, not biologically related to Lupita or her parents, which gives Lola a new perspective on her life. i thot vrindas sis... sry dont recall her name was too young to date neone...rite?????????wat goin on??? Santos — A gothic rocker guy who has a crush on Lupita. Lupita's sister Lola has a crush on him, so there's somewhat of a love triangle there. Santos is easygoing and relaxed for the most part. He always keeps his cool and never exasperates himself. He serves as a loyal advisor to his friend Miguel. He sometimes acts as a middleman between Lupita and Lola's constant arguments. He is willing to put everything on the line for his loved ones. who is this santos now????looks like these ppl visit hogwarts thats y they wear the invisible cloak in remix Sol de la Riva — A top model wannabe.u mean shy fry wans to be a model with dat height and make up..well watever  She hates Mia, and whants her to feel inferior to her at all costs. Cynical and deceptive, Sol wants things to go her way no matter what, and could be considered the only student in the Elite Way School whose intentions are not noble no matter what the situation is. hmmm may be She is willing to ruin people's lives without regard of their personal feelings, and does so via a multitude of convincing lies (although most of the time her plans tend to backfire). She could be considered a wolf in sheep's clothing.now i knoe y she wears those furs..poor  SA did not unnerstand the meaning of this line so...she thot it means lookin like a sheep She legitmately hates Mia, whom she considers to always be pushing her down. Her father is against her dreams of being a top model. she has a dad?? Franco Colucci —He is a high-end fashion designer & Father of Mia. Miguel works for him, which made Franco grow affection for him and treat him like the son he never had. Franco is known as "Daddy" by most of the Elite Way School (since that is how Mia calls him all the time). Franco feels some remorse for overprotecting Mia and spoiling her in the process. Franco and Alma Rey often engage in heated discussions, since Franco despises the kind of ladies that Alma seems to represent (Alma often calls Franco "cement face"cant believe this dey copy dialogues too?? when she gets angry at him), but as is usual in these cases, they end up falling in love. waitin for thisFranco also shares a similiar trait with Alma: he has not told her daughter Mia that her mother is still alive (Mia is under the impression that her mother died when she was very young),still find it weird..y did he have to do this?? while Alma has kept the real identity of Roberta's father also under wraps. Alma Rey — A famous model and singer who is very sexy and gets the attention of the students easilyfinally a change here she is an actress but still copyin sush sen. That makes Roberta, her daughter, somewhat jealous, because her mother gets more attention than her. who wud nt?? Mayra Fernandez — Aunt of Lupita and works in the cafeteria of the Elite Way School. Lupita's mother doesn't like this because she thinks Mayra is a bad example for Lupita, because she used to be a prostitute when she was young. sonal masi prostitute???i thot she had a beauty parlour... i guess it was censored againLeon Bustamante —hmmm..yashwanth Diego's father and a well known politican. Strict man, who always wants to win at all costs. He always gets what he wants, he even pays a prostitute...thats  yamini sweetheart..but i thot she was a lawyer to sleep with his son,  aargh poor uv needs his dads help for u knoe wathso he could lose his virginitywats his dads prob whether he is a virgin or not ..and i thot yashy wanted his sonny to learn politics from yammy..neways...i guess that got censored too, but in the end this resulted on Diego falling in love with her and gettin into a live in relation ship with her..so daddy dearest did get his wish. The relationship did not last much after he found out why she met him.ok now if this was the reason y deigo broke up with her its ok..but i still dont get it as to y ??in the first place uv fell in love with yamini and den broke up with her???? 

Bianca — A shy girl that studies with Lola, is her best friend, and always does whatever Lola says. But, she has been changing and becoming more independent. She also has a crush on Rocco. i think these r the juniors....in rebelde and dey r not shown in remix..no wonder remix is gettin borin.......lola is quite intrestin

Raquel Byron — Roberta, Lupita, and Jose Lujan's new roommate who is stuck-up and proud of her English family (by her step father's side).where will SA fit the 4rth bed in that tiny room?? so be assured she will never appear.. The girls make fun of her because she greatly extends her ties to English royalty and believes herself superior. She is very fashionable fasionable as in like shy???or tia?? and caused Teo's break up with Jose Lujan. Leonardo/Francisco — This is Tomas cousin. He's from a small town, a fighter, and from the get-go, Diego, does not like him. He has a crush on Lupita, but Lola thinks he likes her ok thsi is vicky..and y does this lola think so much??????.Mauricio — His story line fades as the second season continues and not much is known about him. SA thot it was best not to bring him and so she did not
  • Roger — He is passionately(in wat sense passion??? just a question) in love with Roberta. He fakes an illness to gain her interest.

hmmm ok the stuff ritten in red r my comments and after readin this whole thing if u dont get it 'then u gotta be dumb'..like that car add says....

sry if i have hurt neones sentiments ..that was not my intention..i was tryin to make u guys laff ...and ya showin u to wat extent they copy rebelde..........and how the leave out the bad parts

Edited by fate - 13 April 2006 at 1:31am 

leeseunggilove

Go to top