Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 93)

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by BUBLAI

OMG !! eliza ... what an innovative story - writing ROFL itna acha ''invention'' kahan se aayi ??LOLLOL sid-vrinda was really sweet --- liked maate's hyper-reactions on the supposed telephonic conversation LOLLOL

@akanksha : the last part was simply a laugh-riot ROFLROFL Yuvi kabhi bhi ashi se nahi jeet pata LOLLOL bechara bhaagta hi rehta hai LOLLOL ... tia-ranveer have such an awesome sense of timing ROFL  pink bunnies was truly an antic name that could be used for a band's name LOLLOL loved the entire part to the bits LOL

Thank you! :D

LMAO .. Bechaare ko Ashi poori life bhagaayegi! LOL Pink Bunnies was actually one of Tia's suggestions in the name the band episode! :P 

ofcourse i remember that Akanksha LOL how can I forget the band episode LOL Ashi n Yuvi were trying so desperately to strangle each other ... and all the names -- ozone,ret,pink bunniesLOL and pigeon headophobiaLOL it was really a funny name for a band ROFL

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
lmao.. i remeber all f this too.. am going next in a while..
am thinking of a track.. kuch sooj nahi raha
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

lmao.. i remeber all f this too.. am going next in a while..
am thinking of a track.. kuch sooj nahi raha

Concert karvao!! :D And a small shoe-fight..jaise Remix mein hui thi! :P
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
part 144

In the canteen.

"tia ko lagta hi ki hamara frst performance will not be the last one.. remix is gonna rock guys!"

"haan tia, hamare rehearsals itne acche jaa rahe hai' I can imagine how amazing our concert will be.."

"yes guys, remix will rock.. yuvi.. we wont let you down.." ashi said, holding yuvis hand and assuring him tht nothing will go wrong this time..

He took her hand and kissed it gently, "I know ashi.. remix will certainly rock.."

Everyone wer  busy talking bout the concert, tias angels had taken charge of the set, vrinda and sid had to do the costumes. Every thing was being planned wen sid noticed something really closely. It was a delicate structure wrapped in thin linen. It wasn't something.. it was someone.. he saw her big blue eyes staring at him, and then finally found her moving towards him.. "guys.. who dekho!" he managed to say.. all of them turned behind wondering wht caught sids attention, attention? Rather his breath..

She was tall and had a curvy figure, she walked gracefully towards them handling her saree and her heels.

"ouch" she fell over ranveer, the whole canteen had been observing her since the time she stepped in. "am sorry. can you tell me wher is the principals office?" she asked ranveer. Ranveer stared back as if she had asked him where his bedroom was.. yuvi quickly replied, "jambwal sir is not in school, he will be back in an hour our two."

"oh.. I had a meeting with him.. anyway, am quite tired, ill go get a cup of coffe for myself.. am shanaya.. ill be joining mauriya from tomorrow by the way.. am your new facts of life professor" she smiled at ranveer.

"oh ma'am, y dnt u sit down, ill get your coffee for you" said yuvi

Sid quickly got up and gave her his seat.

"oh thank you sweetie" she looked at sid "and you.. one large cafe latte" she smile.

"sure"

The girls wer busy noticing the whole scene. Ashi tightened her fists as she saw yuvi drooling over the new professor, while tia nudged meher and showed her how ranveer was busy staring at her.

"ashi" said tia, "yeh nayi tension kya hai? Tia toh faint ho jayegi ashi, abhi abhi toh jas se peecha choota, and ab tumko and tia ko is prof se ladna hoga?"

"timbo' hume is prof se nahi ladna hoga timbo.. hume in ladkon ko unki sahi jagah dikhani hogi" ashi grinned

"tia samjhi nahi"

"tia ko samajne ki koi zaroorat nahi.. tia khud samaj jayegi.. aaj raat ko band practice hai na.. mere do handsome friends ayenge' and u follow my lead" she winked

"done! Tia is with you"

After a while, wen shanaya left, all the boys wer back on their track. Ranveer  busy talking to tia, yuvi not letting go ashi's hands, sid talking bout their date tonight.. the girls clearly noticed everything

Ashi (looking at yuvi)- "yuvi, ill go get a cup of coffee"

Yuvi- "ya sure"

Ashi (clinching her fists)- "ofcourse"(and stomped away)

It took a bit more longer for yuvi to register what happened, but not too late tht he couldn't mend it. He looked at tia, who gave him the most dangerous looks.  Gulping down, he ran behind ashi.

Yuvi (guilty)- "sweetheart, u cld have asked me.. mein le aata tumhari coffee"

Ashi (narrowing her eyes)- "oh yuvi, that's so sweet, but I can get it my self.. tumko kuch chahiye?"

Yuvi (trying to smile)- "no baby, chalein?" (looking at the waiter) "mere account mein daal do"

Ashi- "oh no no no.. ofcourse not. Ill pay for myself" (paying the waiter)

Yuvi "y cant I pay for you?"

Ashi "coz I dnt want to act formal with you"  (picking up her coffee and walking towards their table)

Yuvi "formal? This is more formal' your not letting your boyfriend pay for you.. how more formal can our relationship get"

Ashi  (seating herself) ' "ofcourse not yuvi, its formal wen u get up for random women and get coffee for them and don't let them pay for themselves.. bt wen its with ur loved ones, u don't act that way"

Yuvi (maintaining his calm)-"oh, so your getting jealous rite?? Are u angry??"

Ashi (calmly) "ofcourse not baby.." (kissing him softly on his cheeks) "am not angry or jealous' am just casual with my boyfriend"

Yuvi (frustrated)- "but why? Your supposed to be jealous.. look at tia.. she is" (looking at tia, who smiled patiently ) "she isn't too?"

Ranveer looked back at tia "your okay tia?"

"tia is okay ranveer.. and yuvi, get over it.. we r nt the jealous kinds.. we are all okay.. get over yourselves guys" (she playfully slapped ranveer)

Ashi "yuvvvi' come on' we need to go to the class.. and don't worry.. you can continue your formal behavior with random ppl.. jisko jitni chahe, utni coffee pilana.." she smiled and walked towards the class.

Edited by elizaa - 06 March 2011 at 4:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIleeseunggiloveAkankshaa.DazzilerDizzySoulmate_Sana

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Lizz .. me loves this!! HugYe filler nahi tha ... bakwaas bhi nahi tha..this was super-awesome! Big smile

Shanaya? I cracked up when I read the name! LOL I honestly started laughing and paused a little before reading any furthur..I imagined Kabir wagging his tails behind her! ROFL

LOL .. Mean Yuvi! ''Yuvi .. main coffee leke aati hoon!'' ''Okay!'' ... And a jealous Ashi! :D Tia Ashi bhi smart hain..they won't let Ranveer or Yuvi notice their jealousy.. and vo unse jam ke badla lengi! :P Bechaare Yuvi and Ranveer! LOL 

Hehe .. ''I won't let you pay for my coffee coz I don't wanna be formal'' ''You aint letting your boyfriend pay for your coffee, how more formal could it get?'' ROFL 

I wanna go next right now.. But I've got school tomorrow! Kal raat ko I'll update..you go and read TFT! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoleeseunggiloveDazzilerDizzy

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Lizz .. me loves this!! HugYe filler nahi tha ... bakwaas bhi nahi tha..this was super-awesome! Big smile

Shanaya? I cracked up when I read the name! LOL I honestly started laughing and paused a little before reading any furthur..I imagined Kabir wagging his tails behind her! ROFL

LOL .. Mean Yuvi! ''Yuvi .. main coffee leke aati hoon!'' ''Okay!'' ... And a jealous Ashi! :D Tia Ashi bhi smart hain..they won't let Ranveer or Yuvi notice their jealousy.. and vo unse jam ke badla lengi! :P Bechaare Yuvi and Ranveer! LOL 

Hehe .. ''I won't let you pay for my coffee coz I don't wanna be formal'' ''You aint letting your boyfriend pay for your coffee, how more formal could it get?'' ROFL 

I wanna go next right now.. But I've got school tomorrow! Kal raat ko I'll update..you go and read TFT! Big smile

aww,, u liked it? itni jaldi lika, bina story , tumko pasand nahi aata toh bhi chalta
am goingt to read tft now
:D 
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Chapter 145

Tia : ''But, Ashi, humein karna kya hai?''

Ashi : ''Timbo, chill. Trust me. Abhi do ladke aayenge, tum aur main unke saath flirt karenge, just to make Yuvi and Ranveer jealous.''

Tia : ''Hmm, vaise Tia kehna toh nahi chahti, but tum jaisi punk ke liye ye idea kaafi accha hai.''

Ashi : ''Timbo! Anvesha Banerjee Ray hona koi aisi vaisi baat nahi hai!''(Laughs)

Just at that moment, Yuvi and Ranveer enter the shed.

Ranveer : ''Kya hua Tia? Aaj tum aur Ashi insaanon jaise baatein kar rahe hain .''

Tia : ''Haan, Tia Ashi ke saath kuch important discuss kar rahi thi ..tum rehne do, ye tum jaise camel ke bas ki baat nahi hai.''

Yuvi : ''Important baat?'' (Looks at Ashi) ''Kaisi important baat?''

Ashi : ''Ab har baat tumhein bataani zaroori hai kya? Come on now, let's start the rehearsals.''

Yuvi  : ''Ashi .. Wacko, meri baat toh suno-''

Ranveer : (Whispering to Yuvi) ''Banna, in dono ko kya ho gaya hai?''

Yuvi : ''I don't know, dude. Dono itna strange kyon behave kar rahi hain?''

Ranveer : ''Kahin ye sab us Shanaya ki vajah se toh nahi .. ''

Yuvi  : ''Hmm' maybe.'' (loudly) ''Ashi, tumhein humaari new teacher yaad hai, Shanaya?..''

Ashi : (Busy in fixing the guitar) ''Hmm..yaad hai.''

Ranveer : ''Tia, hum bas ye poochna chahte the.. aapko vo kaisi lagti hain?''

Tia : (Not making eye contact with him, busy with the mike) ''Kaisi lagti hain matlab? Tia ko ek teacher jaisi lagni chahiye, vaisi hi lagti hain.''

Yuvi : ''Nahi, humaara matlab hai .. kahin, you know, tum dono .. humaari vajah se.. I mean..Shanaya..I mean.. jo aaj din mein hua..I mean..''

Ashi : ''Psycho, shut up. Humaare paas tumhaare faaltu kaamon ke liye time nahi hai .. humein rehearsals karni hai, and uske baad mujhe aur Tia ko kahin bahaar jaana hai!''

Ranveer : ''Bahaar jaana hai? Kahaan jaa rahi hain aap, Tia?''

Tia : (Glares) ''Tumse matlab..''

Yuvi : ''Ofcourse humse matlab hai .. hum tumhaare boyfriend hain!''

Ashi : ''Too bad.'' (Hands the guitar to him) ''Ab rehearsal shuru karein? Aaj mere aur Tia ke special guests aa rahe hain.''

Yuvi : ''Special guests? Kaun special guests?''

Tia : ''Vo tum khud dekh lena. Vo bas aate hi honge.''

Ranveer : ''Aapne toh humein apne special doston ke baare mein kuch nahi bataya, Tia.''

Tia : ''Oh fo Camel, tumhein ek baat kitni baar samjhaani padti hai  ? Ye mera aur Ashi ka private matter hai, tumhein ismein involve karne ka humein koi shauk nahi hai!''

Just then, two strikingly good looking men enter the shed.

''Hey girls!'' One of them calls out.

Ashi : ''Hey ''' Iska naam kya hai ? ''Baby!''

Yuvi : ''Baby? Ashi, ye kaun hai?''

Tia : ''Hum tumhaara kab se wait kar rahe the!'' (Walks to the other guy)

Ranveer : (Looks at Tia helplessly) ''Tia, koi humein kuch bataayega?''

The guys hug Ashi and Tia respectively.

Yuvi : (Clenches his fists) ''Ashi, ye sab kya ho raha hai?''

Ranveer : ''Tia, ye dono kaun hain?''

Ashi : ''Ye dono vo hain jinke baare mein hum tumhein bata rahe the..humaare special guests.''

Tia : ''VERY special guests.''

Yuvi : ''But, Ashi, tum aise hi kisi ko bhi rehearsal mein nahi laa sakti. I mean, we don't even know these people.''

Tia : ''Excuse me, Yuvi. Ye sirf tumhaara band nahi hain, na hi miss Shanaya ka band hai. Ye mera aur Ashi ka bhi band hai, and hum yahaan apne friends ko laa sakte hain.''

Ashi : ''Okay, guys, stop this. Let's start the rehearsal. We will start with Na Jaane Kaise today.''

They nod and take their places.

Tia : ''Na jaane kaise, lagta hai aise, tumhaara tha intezaar'' (Looks at Ranveer)

Ranveer : ''Dil ki ye dhadkan, saason ki sargam, hai kehne ko bekaraar.'' (Smiles back at Tia)

Tia : ''Tumhaare rahenge hum''

Ranveer : ''Tumhaare hain hummm''

Ashi : ''Ye dil jo badla, duniya bhi badli, kya hota yahi hai pyaar.''

Yuvi : ''Dil ki dhadkan se bachke guzarna, yahaan toote hain dil hazaar.'' (Looks at Ashi)

Ashi : ''Ek din kahoge tum '.tumhaare hain hum.''

The drumrolls and guitar music starts, and they start dancing.

Yuvi : ''Vaise toh humne dekhe hain kitne, haan teri alag hai baat.'' (Keeps a hand on Ashi's shoulders)

Ashi : ''Na le tu tension, ziddi na yoon ban, tu kya jaane hai pyaar.'' (Moves his grip from her and raises an eyebrow playfully)

Yuvi : ''Deewane rahenge hum, deewane hain hum.'' (Pulling Ashi closer)

Ashi moves away from Yuvi, as the other guy asks her to dance.  Tia starts dancing with the other guy too, and Yuvi and Ranveer look at them angrily.

Ashi and Tia : ''Mast hain har pal, jeena hai har pal, haan jeele tu dil se yaar.''

The two guys twirl them around, and Ranveer pulls Tia, and Yuvi pulls Ashi.

''Mast hain har pal, jeena hai har pal, haan jee lo tum dil se yaar. Deewane rahenge hum, deewane hain hum.''

Yuvi, Ashi, Tia and Ranveer do the signature 'Ahaa ahaa' step.

The song ends.

The two guys move closer to Ashi and Tia.

''That was awesome, girls. You burned the shed there.''

Ashi : ''Thanks guys . I'm glad you liked it.''

Tia : ''Tia bhi bahut khush hai, ki tumhein humaara performance acha laga!''

''Erm..toh hum soch rahe the, ki agar tum dono free ho, toh, if you wanna go out somewhere tonight?'' They asked.

Tia : (Looks at Ashi) ''Erm .. Ashi, tum batao.''

Yuvi : ''No no no no Ashi, tum kahin nahi jaa sakti!''

Ashi : (Angrily) ''Kyon nahi jaa sakti?''

Ranveer : ''Tia, aap humaari girlfriend hoke inke saath bahaar kaise jaa sakti hain!''

Yuvi : ''Sweetheart.'' (Pulls Ashi closer by her waist and keeps his head on her shoulder) ''Tum aise mujhe cheat nahi kar sakti!''

Tia : (looks at Ashi) ''Ashi, Tia needs to talk to you..alone.''

Ashi : (Getting out of Yuvi's grip) ''Okay timbo!''

They walk to the corner end of the shed.

Tia : ''Tumhein nahi lagta ki we have had enough, Ashi. I mean, un bechaaron ko hum kitna torture karenge!?''

Ashi : ''Haan..but..Timbo, are you sure, ki tumhein isse yahin end karna hai ?''

Meanwhile,

Yuvi : (Grabbing the collar of the guy) ''Listen, I don't know ki tum kaun ho, but tum Ashi se door rahoge, do you hear me?''

Ranveer : ''Aur Tia se bhi, varna anjaam bahut bura hoga.'' (Shows a punch to him)

The guy # 1  : ''Hum tum jaise bacchon se darte nahi hai .. Hum yahaan jis liye aaye hain, hum vo karke hi jaayenge. Ashi aur Tia humaare saath bahaar jaana chahti hain, and tum unhein rok nahi sakte.''

Yuvi : (Angrily) ''Acha, toh abhi pata chal jaayega ki baccha kaun hai.''

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 07 March 2011 at 3:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeekoleeseunggiloveDazzilerDizzy

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
lmfaoROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
omg omg ashia!!!ROFLROFL
\tiashi are like these soul sisters - one of a kindROFLROFL
and bechaare yuvi ranveer..
ROFLROFLROFL
i cant stop laughingROFLROFLROFL
poor pooor yuvi ranveer.. lmao

''Timbo! Anvesha Banerjee Ray hona koi aisi vaisi baat nahi hai!'ROFL ashi so loves imitating her timbet!!
and the guys r so f**king confused to see their girls this way,  and to addd up to the sazza, they take shanayas name again..ROFL

i cld so imagine them dancing and getting jealous, ashia wer haveing a ball... dance with their guys and thn with the random ones, and then ry jealous scene was a treat to my eyes aswell...
mast rbd style... but i like our pots written stlye more, coz of mast hai pal bhar... lal lalla lallal alaaa
:D
amazing update ashuuu
loved every bit

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggiloveAkankshaa.

Go to top