Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 92)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Lizzz !! ROFLROFLROFL 

Ye kya likha hai tumne !!? ROFLROFLROFL

No .. I'm pretty totally completely serious .. YE. KYA. LIKHA. HAI. TUMNE!? LOLLOLLOL

That storyyy !! That was so effin AY-ish !! More AY-ish than I could have thought is possible! :P I could ACTUALLY imagine Ashi's annoyed expressions and Yuvi's amused smirk! LOL Was Ashi trying to make it romance-centered? And Yuvi turned him into a robotic nerd? And Ashi killed the guy? And Yuvi killed the girl!? LOLLOL

Jee .. We say we should make a show .. Let THEM make a show!! The battle of sexes, more like! LOL

Sid-Vrinda !! Awwwwiee ! One more story done in RCC 1.. Apart from TR and AY, ofcourse !! :D Me looveees Siddy widdy in this one.. He's a laughing riot , yet he's a rockstar! Big smile 

I'm going next! :)

lmao, and i keep telling u tht ur comments make me laugh more thn any of my parts.
:Pyeah, u got it rite
 Ashi trying to make it romance-centered  And Yuvi turned him into a robotic nerd And Ashi killed the guy And Yuvi killed the girl! LOLLOL

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
@part 141..i love this part as it has everyone's scene...sid vrinde surprise jodiShocked..."i think i love u" lolxxLOL...then tiara ....inki lines cute thi ..i loved them...lovy dovy..HeartHeart
then ashi uvi...tum ashu kisses se obsessed ho gyi ho..uvi jahan deko bahan shuru ho jata hai par.....parrr 
parr no complaints yaar loxl LOL this part is shorter than other part of urs...but i loved it..coz it has scenes of three jodis...

@142...vrinde ashi se baat kar rahi thi ...aur sid smane kahan se aa gya..nice twistShocked....koi bhi petrified ho jaye uss situation mai..Approvethen classe scene mai ashi  n uvi k story was funny..their style totally...lolx ROFL
par lizz tum aur likh sakte..busy thi kyaQuestion..jo aur nai lika lolxxLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manur

@part 141..i love this part as it has everyone's scene...sid vrinde surprise jodiShocked..."i think i love u" lolxxLOL...then tiara ....inki lines cute thi ..i loved them...lovy dovy..HeartHeart
then ashi uvi...tum ashu kisses se obsessed ho gyi ho..uvi jahan deko bahan shuru ho jata hai par.....parrr 
parr no complaints yaar loxl LOL this part is shorter than other part of urs...but i loved it..coz it has scenes of three jodis...

@142...vrinde ashi se baat kar rahi thi ...aur sid smane kahan se aa gya..nice twistShocked....koi bhi petrified ho jaye uss situation mai..Approvethen classe scene mai ashi  n uvi k story was funny..their style totally...lolx ROFL
par lizz tum aur likh sakte..busy thi kyaQuestion..jo aur nai lika lolxxLOL

lol aise na bol, warna ashu kisses nahi likhegi.. sirf 8 aur parts baaki hai... lol.. ashu.. con the good work. rcc2 is going to be hectic

thanks nini, glad it made u laugh..
i wasnt busy, bus samaj nahi aa raha tha kkya likhoon
:P
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Chapter 143

''Psycho!'' Ashi sat next to Yuvi. ''Timbo aur Thakur kahaan hain?''

''Mujhe kya pata?'' Yuvi shrugged and looked at Ashi. (the way he looked at her in the locked room when he handed her the burger.. with the adorable smile on his face :P) ''All I know is that mere saamne duniya ki sabse gorgeous ladki baithi hai.''

''Gorgeous?'' Ashi smirked. ''Abhi, thodi der pehle, you called me a hideous dimwit wacko… psycho!''

''Welll …'' Yuvi shifted closer to Ashi. ''That you are!''

''What the hell?'' Ashi stood up and glared at him. ''Are you trying to say I'm hideous?''

''No, I'm trying to say that you're a dimwit.'' Yuvi grinned.

''Argh.'' Ashi growled, and turned away from him. ''Run away when you can .. varna Anvesha Banerjee Ray tumhein nahi chodegi!''

''Main toh chahta bhi nahi ki vo mujhe chode.'' Yuvi's arms were around her waist now, and he kept his head on her shoulders, trying to nudge her to face him.

''Psycho! Tum aur tumhaare moodswings! Chodo mujhe!'' Ashi rolled her eyes and feigned to struggle, while his hold on her got tight.

''Wacko .. '' He made her turn around and cupped her face. 'Aur agar na chodun toh… '' He bent forward to kiss her.

She looked down at his lips, and waited until he was inches away from her face. She leaned forward, and whispered in her ear. ''Pehle mujhe pakad ke toh dikhao… '' She pushed him, and laughed as she ran toward the opposite corner of the shed.

Yuvi opened his eyes with an annoyed grunt, and looked at her. He immediately melted as he looked at her. Her red hair falling on her face, her eyes shining with innocence, she looked so beautiful .. and the way she was laughing, it reminded him of how she had laughed when he had unknowingly tickled her on her bed in the hotel room.

He grinned as he thought about that.

He ran after her and she managed to duck and avoid him. She was on the opposite side of the long wooden row now, and she ran from the left side if he tried the right one, and vice versa.

''Wacko .. Bas karo ye hide and seek! Vaapis toh tumhein mere paas hi aana padega na!'' He chuckled.

''Says who? Agar mera bas chale.. I'll have you running after me for my whole life!'' She grinned.

''That will never happen.'' He smiled. ''Tumhein toh pata hai ki kitni saari ladkiyaan Yuvraj Dev ke arms mein aane ke liye marti hain .. and agar tum mujhse door bhaagna chahti ho .. koi baat nahi! Main aisa karta hoon..I'll go talk to Jasmine. Bye Ashi!'' He feigned a smile, and started walking towards the door.

Ashi stood there, completely dumbfounded. It seemed like a hour before she found her voice back. ''Haan, go away, mujhe bhi tumhaari koi zaroorat nahi! Hmph!'' She frowned.

She didn't notice Yuvi hiding behind the boxes, making his way behind her through the other end of the room. She was too absorbed in her anger to care. ''Psycho! Jaana hai toh jaaye..like I care!'' She was mumbling to herself.

Yuvi pounched at her from behind, and both of them were sent crashing in the boxes. They were flying everywhere around them, while Yuvi had Ashi pinned down under him;  he was grinning, and she was frowning.

''Psycho! Tum yahaan vaapis .. '' She looked away . ''Get off me!''

''How about 'no'?''  He smiled flirtatiously and moved a strand of hair behind her ear.

''Tum toh Jasmine ke paas jaane waale the na .. vaapis kyon aa gaye!?'' She humphed, and tried to push him away, and he took her hands and pinned them on their either side.

''Main apni wacko ko chodke chala jaun? Sorry, but that's just not possible!'' He grinned, and kissed her cheek.

Ashi smiled and her arms went around his neck, playing with his hair. ''Really?''

''Really.'' He smiled back. ''Besides, I wanted to do something.''

''Do what?'' She asked, confused.

He moved his hands behind her waist, caressing it gently. And then .. he tickled her, exactly the way he had tickled her in the room.

''Oh my god, you psycho!'' She started laughing. ''Leave me!'' She tried to push him off, but he held her under himself tighter, and kept on tickling her.

''Stop! Please!'' She threw her head back and laughed.

Yuvi smiled as he looked at Ashi. He stopped tickling her, and she looked at him, still laughing. He leaned down and kissed her.

''Ahem ahem!''

They broke apart and stood up in a jerk. Ranveer and Tia were standing there. Tia was grinning, and Ranveer had his arms crossed across his chest. ''Agar aap dono ka khatam ho gaya ho.. toh hum practice karein?''

''Haan Thakur..kyon nahi ?''

They stood at their respective positions.

''Okay, guys, ye concert humaare liye bahut important hain, everything should be perfect. Let's start with the first thing. Songs. I think humein ek slow song se shuru karna chahiye…''

''Duh uh, vo song sunke sab so jaayenge, and then uthke humpe tamatars and eggs phainkenge, jinka humein omelet banana padega. So, unless you wanna become a chef instead of a musician, let's start with something dhamakedaar.. something exciting! Acha, anyway, what's our band called?''

''Me and Tia were thinking about that .. ''

''Tia? Pahlease! All I can expect from her is something like 'pink bunnies'!''Ashi laughed, and to her surprise, Ranveer started laughing, too.

''Well, Ashi, that was one of her suggestions!''

Tia made a face, while Ashi and Ranveer started laughing.

Yuvi grinned. ''Okay, guys, toh tumne kya socha? ''

''Humne humaare band ke baare mein bahut socha. This band signifies the young and the old, the past generation and the new generation.. And humne Kabir se bhi baat ki. Humaare hisaab se… we should name this band Remix.''

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeekoleeseunggiloveDazzilerDizzy

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
wht an exciting past..
it was hilarious.. i did tell u tht i was laughing throughout as if i cld see uv tickling her in real..
inka kuch nahi ho sakta, a few mins ago they were on each others throats, and now yuvi nicely cuddling her..
lol
kiss was not out of the place too.. i was like, ashu kaise daalegi? abhi toh jhagda chal raha hai
camel came in at the rite time
:D and and and- haan thakur'- bechaari ashi..LOL

''Tia? Pahlease! All I can expect from her is something like 'pink bunnies'!''Ashi laughed, and to her surprise, Ranveer started laughing, too.

lmao.. tia asctually thot of pink bunnies, and thakur laughed with ashi

and finally we got the name of our band.. just 7 more updates.. god!!
ab saare updates bade bade hoge

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIAkankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

wht an exciting past..
it was hilarious.. i did tell u tht i was laughing throughout as if i cld see uv tickling her in real..
inka kuch nahi ho sakta, a few mins ago they were on each others throats, and now yuvi nicely cuddling her..
lol
kiss was not out of the place too.. i was like, ashu kaise daalegi? abhi toh jhagda chal raha hai
camel came in at the rite time
:D and and and- haan thakur'- bechaari ashi..LOL

lmao.. tia asctually thot of pink bunnies, and thakur laughed with ashi

and finally we got the name of our band.. just 7 more updates.. god!!
ab saare updates bade bade hoge

Lmao .. thank you! :D

AY are like that .. Unpredictable beyond limits! One minute, they can be at each other's throats.. and the next minute, they will be kissing each other. That's just so them! :P

I swear I laughed so hard when I was writing that! LOL Haan .. aage ek acha sa part do ... Big smile Then ..concert.. check .. etc etc etc ... These happy days are short-lived, though. :P

BUBLAIMeeko

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
OMG !! eliza ... what an innovative story - writing ROFL itna acha ''invention'' kahan se aayi ??LOLLOL sid-vrinda was really sweet --- liked maate's hyper-reactions on the supposed telephonic conversation LOLLOL

@akanksha : the last part was simply a laugh-riot ROFLROFL Yuvi kabhi bhi ashi se nahi jeet pata LOLLOL bechara bhaagta hi rehta hai LOLLOL ... tia-ranveer have such an awesome sense of timing ROFL  pink bunnies was truly an antic name that could be used for a band's name LOLLOL loved the entire part to the bits LOL

MeekoAkankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

OMG !! eliza ... what an innovative story - writing ROFL itna acha ''invention'' kahan se aayi ??LOLLOL sid-vrinda was really sweet --- liked maate's hyper-reactions on the supposed telephonic conversation LOLLOL

@akanksha : the last part was simply a laugh-riot ROFLROFL Yuvi kabhi bhi ashi se nahi jeet pata LOLLOL bechara bhaagta hi rehta hai LOLLOL ... tia-ranveer have such an awesome sense of timing ROFL  pink bunnies was truly an antic name that could be used for a band's name LOLLOL loved the entire part to the bits LOL

Thank you! :D

LMAO .. Bechaare ko Ashi poori life bhagaayegi! LOL Pink Bunnies was actually one of Tia's suggestions in the name the band episode! :P 

Go to top