Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 91)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

ok ok..ur awesome..ashu toh aiwen haiTongue
hahahahahahahaha
ok poas is awesome!

Aiwen hai ? EXCUSE ME. AngryAngry

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

loved both the parts ... Tongue Sid and Vrinda are really sweet ... Sid is soooo adorable Tongue
loved the AY nok-jhok .. they will always be the same Smile ... kabhi nahi sudhrengeLOL
loved the drunk Yuvi as always ... he is ultra-cute when he is drunk ...

Yuvi : (Smiling) ''Any complaints?''

Ashi : ''Yes, try and do that one more time and I will kick you.''ROFLROFL

Yuvi : (Raises an eyebrow) ''Really?''

Before Ashi could reply, he kissed her again, this time more passionately and intently than before. He didn't break apart until he had to breathe.

This is totally ashi-ish Big smile and yuvi will always be Yuvi LOL

Thank you Appy! Hug I know? I love Sid-Vrinda after AY! Embarrassed

Sudharne nahi denge hum unhein LOL .. Corny scenes ke liye TiaRa hain, adorable scenes ke liye Sid-Vrinda hain, and masti ke liye AY hain! :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAI

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
aiwen means aiwen LOL gussa nahi karte Tongue
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
part 142

Vrinda quickly dialed a number and waited till she heard the other line being picked up.

"hello, hello ashi.. vrinda here.. am in the class, where are u four? Practice ho gayi? Lecture shuru nahi hua.... ashi, woh yaheen baitha hai, mujhe ghoor ghoor ke dekh raha hai…. I hate myself for doing all tht yesterday.. kya kuch nahi bola maine sid ko.. pata nahi kya soch raha hoga? Ashi I don't know what to do, I love him so much, but I don't think if he thinks of me that way. I mean, wenever I see him, I keep thinking of him. I cant help it. This smile comes across my face, I get thse butterflies in my stomach and go dizzy wen he looks at me and smiles. And look wht ive done.. I have spoilt everything.. he even wouldn't want to be my friend now.. he is so caring tht it makes me feel tht I dnt deserve him.. he is so perfect.. and look at me.. he is so perfect ashi, and I dnt deserve him, and y do I keep praying tht ill be the one for him..why ashi?? Ashi?? Are u there?

" its isn't ashi"

Petrified vrinda asks, "then who is this?"

"this is the guy whos smile makes u dizzy and get butterflies in your stomach, and I just want to say one thing.. Everything u just said now, ive been wanting to say since the day I met u."

"hello.. hello" vrinda gulped and turned behind to just find him smiling the way she just described. "today.. after dinner? Remember?" he shouted

"hmm" she blushed

Literature professor (entering the class)-  alrite students, can we have silence? Everyone present today?

Sid-vrinda(together) –"ma'am ..err"

Vrinda (smiles at him)- "ma'am.."

Ashi and gang entering- "ma'am.. can we please come in"

Prof- "come in.. alrite students, today we have an important exercise to do. We will working on story writing today"

Ashi (whispering to ranveer)-"haan haan, hamare saari stories ghar jaa kar apne baccho ko sunana jo hai.."

Ranveer (laughs)- "aap ko kya lagta hai, yeh profs khud likhte hai in kitaabon mein? yeh saara kaam hum jaise kismat ke mare students ne hi kiya hai"

Prof- "silence students.. its story writing, but we have a twist here.. one story, two students, different ideas. Ill be giving u a start, u can choose your own partners,  each partner writes a paragraph, and the other continues.. u all will be marked on this.. .. so students, choose your partners"

Yuvi (excited)- "chosen already" (smiles holding her hand) "and this ones forever"

Ashi (rolling her eyes)- "huh? Yuvi.. ur not serious.. are u? id want a sensible intelligent partner..  story writing hai.. koi corny love poems nahi likni"

Yuvi (smirks)- "intelligence ki baat meri wacko kar rahi hai? The beauty with no brains? Atleast mere poems mere intelligence ka proof hai.. are u sure u dnt want me as your partner? There are many hot chicks in the room waiting to share a book, pen and table with me"

Ashi (quicky)- "psycho, do I have a choice?? Chalo, ab tumne hi pehle pooch liya, sit.. sit"

Yuvi looks at her for a moment and shakes his head, "ashi.. you'll see how intelligent your boyfriend is"

Prof- "alright students… the story will begin with- jane picked up the last piece of glass"

All the students wer busy thinking on the track they had to go on wen the prof interrupted- "u are not going to discuss anything. The story has to go with a flow.. and please start!"

Ashi was busy chewing her pen when yuvi began- "ladies first"

"fine" she rolled her eyes

Ashi:

Jane picked up the last piece of glass, there was blood all over, deep wounds on her hand had to be dressed. she had lost the match. Wrapping her hand with pieces of the curtain and making a call to rogger, she ran to race random cars on the streets of Mumbai.

Yuvis (yawns):

Meanwhile Rogger completed making his latest invention, the robot he made this time was the fastest and could mind read aswell. He had more things to think about then the airheaded jane and the races she participated in, with whom he had spent his worst night years ago. He pressed the red button on the robot to strt, but instead, he saw flames coming out of it.

Ashi (breathing hard to stay cool:)

He bumped into rogger and killed him immediately, but before he died, he felt a last pang of regret for leaving the only woman who had feelings for him.  Jane read in the news bout him the next morning which simultaneously excited and bored her.

Yuvi (smirks)"

Little did she know dat she had less than 1 minute to live. The dim-wit unknowingly put her finger in the electric socket we she had to put her dryer.

Ashi:

This is ubsurd and I refuse to continue this mockery of literature. My partner is violent, a male chauvinist pig and an illiterate psycho

Yuvi:

Yes? Well you self centered hideous  dimwit, attempting to write in your wackoish style??

Ashi:

$#@^&%$*^*$^(&

Yuvi:

&^%&^$

guys am so srry, trust me, i had nothing in my head... i dnt knw wht made me rite tis... bear with me, next part hopefully will be a sane one

:P

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIAkankshaa.--sunshine--DazzilerDizzy

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
lmao..
yeh chotu jhagda ka hua? wacko and ashu ke beech...
i missed it

Akankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
alrite this is for ur two parts ashu

part one..
tumne sid and vrinda ko milwa hi diya... they r so adorable together... and the best, ay could see it clearly and announced it in front of every1..
tia and ashi agreeing on one thing.. tht too jas, cos jas dono ke heros ko chura rahi thi? lmao

Tia : ''Yuvi, ye bahut acha plan tha! That tacky cow, Jasmine, she deserved all this! Tumne uska purse dekha hai ? And she wears trainers with a skirt. Eww!'' 
tia and her fashion consciousness,,LOL

u made kabeer the band manager? tada!!! ab uske liye koi ko laana haiEmbarrassed and ur siggy reminds me of someone- SANAYA Embarrassed:D
ay little nokh jokh was funny, and at the end wen he pull her towards him.. and i wen like awwww.
uv always ready with his drinks, good ashi didnt support hm for tht, fake lagta na?

LOL

Akankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
ashu part 2..
i must have read this part like a good 1000 times, itna adorable? kaise manage kiya?
i keep reading our POTSWink is so addictive.. oh tias god.. help lizzie..
sid vrinda as usual, extra adorable.. tiara meri jaan lete lete bache, but ay ne jaan nikaal hi li
and th following was the best part

Yuvi bent his head down and kissed her on the lips.

''And you kissed me again .. '' Ashi finished, her head dizzy.

Yuvi : (Smiling) ''Any complaints?''

Ashi : ''Yes, try and do that one more time and I will kick you.''

Yuvi : (Raises an eyebrow) ''Really?''

Before Ashi could reply, he kissed her again

itna saara mast socha kaise? i want some more ay such scenes.. plz..

pots khatam hone aaya na.. plz

:D

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Lizzz !! ROFLROFLROFL 

Ye kya likha hai tumne !!? ROFLROFLROFL

No .. I'm pretty totally completely serious .. YE. KYA. LIKHA. HAI. TUMNE!? LOLLOLLOL

That storyyy !! That was so effin AY-ish !! More AY-ish than I could have thought is possible! :P I could ACTUALLY imagine Ashi's annoyed expressions and Yuvi's amused smirk! LOL Was Ashi trying to make it romance-centered? And Yuvi turned him into a robotic nerd? And Ashi killed the guy? And Yuvi killed the girl!? LOLLOL

Jee .. We say we should make a show .. Let THEM make a show!! The battle of sexes, more like! LOL

Sid-Vrinda !! Awwwwiee ! One more story done in RCC 1.. Apart from TR and AY, ofcourse !! :D Me looveees Siddy widdy in this one.. He's a laughing riot , yet he's a rockstar! Big smile 

I'm going next! :)

Meeko

Go to top