Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 90)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by luv_wacko

ohhh arps u did wrote LOL
ill read dem tmrw pakaBig smile

yaa i have written again debo and that to 2 parts LOL do read them Tongue

arpitaaa.....
here u r!!!
fab part again...
didnt get a chance for an extra long comment, fingers r hurting.. have been awake the whole nite with my hw,
:|
how r u tho?
:D

me woke up at 7 today ... have some pending assignments ... have to submit them on monday ... comments chhota ho ya bada ... doesn't matter --- you liked it , that's more than enough Tongue
thankyou for liking it Hug

lol, saat baje uthi?
college kab jaana hai?
mujhe 2 baje jaana hai.

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

ohhh arps u did wrote LOL
ill read dem tmrw pakaBig smile

yaa i have written again debo and that to 2 parts LOL do read them Tongue

arpitaaa.....
here u r!!!
fab part again...
didnt get a chance for an extra long comment, fingers r hurting.. have been awake the whole nite with my hw,
how r u tho?
:D

me woke up at 7 today ... have some pending assignments ... have to submit them on monday ... comments chhota ho ya bada ... doesn't matter --- you liked it , that's more than enough Tongue
thankyou for liking it Hug

lol, saat baje uthi?
college kab jaana hai?
mujhe 2 baje jaana hai.

main aaj nahi jaoongi ... assignments complete karna hai na .. aaj classes bhi zyada nahi hai ...
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Chapter 140

Ranveer, Tia, Ashi, Yuvi, Sid, Vrinda and Kabir were sitting in the shed, enjoying their recent 'success'. Tia was sitting next to Ranveer, hands-in-hands. Ashi was sitting on Yuvi's lap, and he was cuddling her gently. Sid and Vrinda were sitting on the opposite sides, giggling and laughing. And Kabir pulled himself a chair to sit opposite all of them.

Tia : ''Yuvi, ye bahut acha plan tha! That tacky cow, Jasmine, she deserved all this! Tumne uska purse dekha hai ? And she wears trainers with a skirt. Eww!''

Ashi : (Rolling her eyes) ''Hey bhaggu, I can't believe I'm saying this..but I agree with timbo! Jasmine deserved all of this!''

Yuvi : ''Ab let's stop talkin about her, and concentrate on our concert. Jasmine ki problem out, after everything that happened, there is no way that my dad will trust her and not me. Ab, let's move on to the second problem .. ''

Ranveer : ''Second problem? Aur kaun si problem hai, banna?''

Ashi : ''Duh uh, we haven't found a manager for our band, yet.''

Yuvi : (Looks at Kabir) ''Kabir, dude, would you be our manager?''

Kabir : ''Me? But Yuvi .. are you sure?''

Ashi : ''Ofcourse. Duh uh, ye maine kyon nahi socha!? Yes, Kabir, you can be our manager.''

Yuvi : ''Ashi, ye tumne isliye nahi socha kyonki sochne ke liye brains chahiye..jo tumhaare 'bhaggu' tumhein dena bhool gaye.'' (Still stroking her hair)

Ashi : (Pulls back and glares at him) ''Mr. Pea-sized brain Dev, jab bhaggu actual mein brains baant rahe the..tum kya kisi ladki se flirt karne mein busy the?''

Yuvi : (Shrugs) ''Maybe. You know, main bachpan se hi bada cool raha hoon. Jab main paida hua, ek hot nurse ne mujhe uthaaya and mujhe cheeks pe kiss kiya. And bas, tab se, I'm a rockstar when it comes to girls.''

Ashi : (Fakes a yawn) ''Yeah right! Ab is kahaani ka asli version suno .. jab tum paida hue na, aliens ne tumhein apni species mein se ek samajhke abduct kar liya, and jab unhein pata chala ki tum ek tedhe medhe human case ho, unhone tumhaara brain nikaal ke future reference ke liye rakh liya, and tumhein vaapis earth pe dhakka de diya. And tumhaara brain aaj tak kisi UFO mein bhatak raha hai.''

Sid : ''Ab tum dono bas bhi karo .. Tum dono god ki sabse strangest love stories mein se ek ho. No wait, correction. Tum dono duniya ki sabse wackiest love story ho. Mujhe kabhi kabhi ye samajh nahi aata ki tum dono ek doosre ke saath rehte kaise ho? I mean, tum dono basically ek doosre se itna pyaar karte ho, and then you insult each other like cats and dogs ..or worse!''

Ranveer : ''Vo isliye, banna, kyonki tum unhi se ladaii karte ho jinse tum sabse zyaada pyaar karte ho.''

Tia : ''Ab dekho na, Tia bhi toh Ranveer ko baar baar camel, dehaati, jaanvar bulaati hoon..but Tia loves Ranveer so much!''

Yuvi : ''Ye sab tumhein abhi samajh nahi aayega, Sid. Ye tum tab samjhoge jab tumhein sach much kisi se pyaar hoga. Jab tumhein tumhaari wacko milegi!'' (Pulls Ashi closer)

Ashi : (Frowns) ''Psycho! Mujhe toh lagta hai isse apni 'wacko' already mil chuki hai .. Dekho usse, Vrinda ko kaise stare kar raha hai.''

Sid : (Snapping out of it) ''Huh, no, aisi koi baat nahi hai!''

Vrinda : (Looking away to hide her blush) ''Nahi, Ashi, tum jaisa soch rahi ho .. aisa kuch bhi nahi hai!''

Ashi : ''Agar main aur Yuvi strangest couple on earth hain, toh tum dono bimboest couple on earth se kuch kam nahi ho! Seriously, it's pretty clear you two like each other.. SPEAK UP.''

Kabir : ''Erm, guys, ab main kuch bolun? About the manager thing?''

Yuvi : ''It's a done deal, right? You're our new manager?''

Kabir : ''Okay, but, there's one problem. I will be out of town for the weekdays. I will come back every weekend and then you can fill me in about all the news and rehearsals and stuff!''

Ashi : ''Cool. Vaise bhi hum apni zyaadatar practice weekends pe hi karte hain, toh, it's all fine!''

Yuvi : ''Wait wait wait.. There are three reasons to celebrate, guys. One, mission jas ko bhagaao successful, Two, Sid-Vrinda ki ye ubharti prem kahaani .. And three, our band got a new manager! Ab ek drink toh banti hai!''

Ranveer : ''Nahi, banna, drinks nahi .. please!''

Sid : ''Ranveer, tum kitni tension lete ho! Yuvi, drinks nikaalo! Let's have some fun tonight!''

Vrinda : ''But, Sid.. ' ''

Yuvi : (Takes the bottle out from his bag) ''No ifs, no buts!''

Ashi : ''Hey bhaggu, tum pehle se hi planning karke aaye the? Tum kya koi psychic ho?''

Yuvi : ''I thought sab log Jasmine ke jaane ki vajah se khush honge.. and aaj when we've got not one, not two, but three good reasons.. toh yeah, I like to be prepared! Isse psychic hona nahi kehte..Isse common sense kehte hain.. which, unfortunately, you don't have!''

Ashi makes a face, and Yuvi hands a glass to everyone.

Ashi : ''Okay, on the count of three ! 1 .. 2 ' ! 3 ' !''

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 04 March 2011 at 5:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeekoleeseunggiloveDazzilerDizzy

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Chapter 141

Ashi, Ranveer and Sid sighed as Yuvi, Vrinda, and Tia went on to take another glass, and another. Kabir had left by now.

Sid : ''Vrinda, tum aisi ladki nahi ho …tumhein itna drink nahi karna chahiye!''

Vrinda : ''Shhhhhhhhhhh.'' (Keeping a finger on his lips) ''Kya kabhi tumhein kisi ne bataya hai ki tum kitneeeee cuteeeeee hooo !!?''(Pulls his cheek)

Sid : (A dreamy smile lights up his face) ''Really?''

Vrinda : (Grinning) ''Really. And tell you what? You're super funny. You make me laugh every minute I'm with you.''

Sid : ''Really?''

Vrinda : (Putting her arms around his neck) ''Sid, can I ask you something?''

Sid : (Still in a dreamy haze with the position they were standing in) ''Haan, poocho.''

Vrinda : (Tilted her head and smiled playfully) ''Will you go out with me.. on a date?''

Sid : (Jumps back) ''What?''

Vrinda : ''Why? You won't?'' (Pouts)

Sid : ''No .. no ..I mean, yes.'' (Holds Vrinda's hand) ''I will go out with you.''

Vrinda : ''Aww.'' (Kisses him on the cheek) ''I think I love you.''

Sid : ''I. ..'' (Sighs) ''I don't wanna take advantage of you being drunk, Vrinda. You should go, rest, and we will talk about this tomorrow.''

Vrinda : ''Oka…'' (Faints in Sid's arm before she could finish)

Ranveer : ''Banna, aap Vrinda ko room mein le jaiyye. Hum Tia ko sambhaalte hain!''

Tia : (Falling in Ranveer's arms and giggles) ''Tia Ahuja loves you, camel.''

Ranveer : (Tries to hold her up, but she keeps on holding to him) ''Tia, aap hosh mein nahi hain .. chaliye. Aapko aapke room mein le chalte hain.''

Tia : ''Tia bilkul hosh mein hai! Tia is vakt us insaan ke saath hai jisse Tia duniya mein sabse zyaada pyaar karti hai .. aur vo ho tum, Ranveer.''

Ranveer : (Smiles) ''Hum bhi aapse bahut pyaar karte hain, Tia .. Ab chalein?''

Tia : (Holds his finger like a kid) ''Chalo.''

Ashi : (Shrugs on the chair) ''Yuvi, tumhein aur kitni peeni hai ?''

Yuvi  : (Stares at the half empty bottle) ''Bas thodi si aur .. ''

Ashi : (Snatches the bottle away) ''Tum aur drink nahi karoge, Yuvi. Main tum jaise strong he-man ko tumhaare room tak kaise chodke aaungi!? Chalo ..utho.. '' (Holds Yuvi by his shoulders)

Yuvi gets up, and tries to take a step, but his vision was too blurry, and he was about to fall when Ashi caught him.

Ashi : ''Paagal ho tum kya? Ab tum chal bhi nahi sakte? Psycho! Kya zaroorat thi itna drink karne ki ? Phir cheekne lag jaate ho... help, Anvesha, help!''

Yuvi rested his head on her shoulder, and his arm went around her waist. He had a silly smile on his face and his nose was touching her neck. Meanwhile, she was having a hard time trying to keep him standing still.

Ashi : (Angrily) ''Chalo, Yuvi, tumhaara boys hostel aa gaya .. Ab yahaan se tumhein akele hi manage karna padega. I'll see you tomorrow.''

She was about to walk away, when Yuvi caught her arm.

Yuvi : (Pulling her closer) ''Itni jaldi kya hai? .. '' (His arms went around her waist again, and he stared at her lips) ''Some more time..''

Ashi : ''Some more time? Yuvi, you're drunk ..and jab bhi tum drunk hote ho, tum kuch ulta-seedha karte ho .. Yaad hai us party mein? U kissed me! And aaj .. when you're drunk .. ''

Yuvi bent his head down and kissed her on the lips.

''And you kissed me again .. '' Ashi finished, her head dizzy.

Yuvi : (Smiling) ''Any complaints?''

Ashi : ''Yes, try and do that one more time and I will kick you.''

Yuvi : (Raises an eyebrow) ''Really?''

Before Ashi could reply, he kissed her again, this time more passionately and intently than before. He didn't break apart until he had to breathe.

He looked at her parted lips, at her closed eyelids.

Yuvi : (Whispering) ''You're beautiful.'' (Pushing a strand of hair behind her ear)

Ashi : (Blushes unknowingly) ''Thank you. You don't look that bad yourself.''

Yuvi : ''Coming from you, that's quite a compliment.'' (Grins)

Ashi  : (Looks at her watch) ''It's time to go, Yuvi. I really should leave.''

Yuvi : ''Bas thodi der!'' (Nuzzling at her neck)

Ashi  : (Pushes him away playfully but Yuvi pulls her back again) ''Go away, Yuvi. Jaake so jaao. I'll meet you tomorrow morning for the band rehearsals. We have a concert to play this weekend.''

Sid : (Comes running from his room) ''Yuvi, tum yahaan kya kar rahe ho? I was waiting for you!'' (Looks at the position AY were standing in) ''Oops .. kahin main galat time pe toh nahi aa gaya?''

Ashi : ''Nahi, Sid, tum bilkul theek time pe  aaye ho. Jao, apne is psycho dost ko le jaao. I'll see you two tomorrow in the rehearsal.. okay?''

Lying in bed, Ashi has this goofy silly smile on her face as she thought about the kiss. It feels great to be in love.. Anvesha Banerjee Ray had never been happier.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manurBUBLAIMeekoleeseunggiloveDazzilerDizzy

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
loved both the parts ... Tongue Sid and Vrinda are really sweet ... Sid is soooo adorable Tongue
loved the AY nok-jhok .. they will always be the same Smile ... kabhi nahi sudhrengeLOL
loved the drunk Yuvi as always ... he is ultra-cute when he is drunk ...

Yuvi : (Smiling) ''Any complaints?''

Ashi : ''Yes, try and do that one more time and I will kick you.''ROFLROFL

Yuvi : (Raises an eyebrow) ''Really?''

Before Ashi could reply, he kissed her again, this time more passionately and intently than before. He didn't break apart until he had to breathe.

This is totally ashi-ish Big smile and yuvi will always be Yuvi LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
pieces of these species??ShockedROFLROFLROFL
 ur awesome!!! wat happnd to good old rcc??

Akankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

pieces of these species??ROFL
 ur awesome!!! wat happnd to good old rcc??

lmao,
its an ff right... and wht do u mean ur awesome?
pieces f these species is my inventionLOL
ashu wanted it to be mad na..
:P
ppll shld knw iits a ff coz i spoke to so many ppl who thot tht rcc was some other creativity corner.. toh naam dena tha na
:P

Akankshaa.

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
ok ok..ur awesome..ashu toh aiwen haiTongue
hahahahahahahaha
ok poas is awesome!

Akankshaa.