Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 9)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

part 37

"aaoo aao aooo aaaaao ouch!!"

"UV!!are u okay uv!!" asked extra dramatic ashi

"haan wacko, mein theek hoon, utho toh mere upar se!!"

ashi was all over him, she didnt knw hw she reachd ther, so over him, tht she left no empty space between them.

"heyy bhaggu!! mujhe giraana tha, toh is fake he-man pe hi giraana tha kya?" "aa aah ouch!!" she immitated uv..

"weirdo!" he mumbled

"LOSER!!" She yelled

"wacko!! now i dnt hve the stamina to fight with u, get the food!"

"get the food??" she cldnt believe this, "who do u think i am?? ur wife or ur prsonal maid??"

"ashi.. waise the idea is not bad" uv cldnt stop smiling, he so loved teasing her...

"idea?? wht idea?" trying to stop hr own smile, she managed to say

"wahi, jo tumne abhi kaha... ur my wife or my personal maid.... i guess the second option is not bad at all, u do all my work here, and get paid well wen we reach back home.. wht say??" he winked

"tumhari maid??? my foot, from now onwards, evn my left toe nail wont b interested in helping yucky u!!" she yelled..

Their secret joke, he supposed and the thought was an enduring one, pulling a smile to his face.

he went up to the bag, got th food out, managed to find a plate in tht hut, laid the food for her,kpt th lantern near his so called dining area, decreased the flame, and with a smile, invited ashi for dinner

she was surprised on how much of a gentleman he was being. Guess that came out of having a very rich family and a father that was so business-like.

Before she knew it she was back to her original position, sitting next to uv, quite close to him and now the chills wer unbearable

Edited by elizaa - 11 March 2011 at 1:33pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIleeseunggilove_SnowFlake_Akankshaa.DazzilerDizzySoulmate_Sana

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Elizaa.. AWESOME PART(S), babes!! Elizaa..I LOVE YOU for writing that! Big smile I'll edit this and continue..But Debby, if you want to continue, 'like' this post and I'll understand. Smile

Edited by Akanksha0701 - 28 December 2010 at 5:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meekoleeseunggilove

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
no u cn continue!..ill prolly go all mellow..u guys r wacky!
aku ur next!

MeekoAkankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I'll edit this and continue. Smile

--

PART 38

Ashi tucked in next to Yuvi and he handed her the cans and started laughing.

''Hey bhaggu, kya hua!?!''

''Nothing'' Yuvi shook his head, and tried to control his laughter, but one look at Ashi's confused face and he started laughing again. 

''Tumhein laughing fits aate hain, Archana Puran Singh ki tarah?'' Ashi snorted and took the can from the table and looked at it, as if somehow expecting the can to burst open.

Yuvi laughed hard and almost fell off the bed. ''Oh My God Ashi, you are such a wacko!''

''But hua kya!?!'' Ashi couldn't take it anymore and she held Yuvi by his collars and pulled his face closer. ''Tell me what's wrong, moron!?''

Yuvi didn't say anything, he just looked at Ashi for a second, his eyes going sincere, but then he started laughing and she just pushed him away .''You are impossible!!'' She snapped.

''Me. Impossible?'' Yuvi said while still trying to control his laughter. ''Ashi..you are the biggest wacko here! You wanna survive on can food, right? How do you plan to open the can in the first place? Unless you suddenly harboured some magical powers to make things burst open with the content inside flying in plates, there is no way we are going to get some food without a can opener.'' He grinned. 

Ashi looked at the can for a second, then at Yuvi's face, then at the can again. ''Oh shit!'' She muttered. ''I know what's coming next.''

Yuvi took the bottle of alcohol out from under his pillow and grinned. 

Edited by Akanksha0701 - 28 December 2010 at 10:15am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeekoleeseunggilove_SnowFlake_DazzilerDizzySoulmate_Sana

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
PART 39

Ashi - ''Yuvi please please please please P-L-E-A-S-E!'' (Making a puppy dog face.)

Yuvi - ''Ashi come on yaar, don't be a sissy! I know you can do it.'' (Pushes the glass of alcohol to Ashi and grins.)

Ashi - ( Looks at the glass for a second, and picks it up ) ''Doesn't look like too much.'' (Turns the glass around.) ''Fine, I will drink it, but you will go first.'' (Hands the glass to Yuvi)

Yuvi - ''Your wish, my command.'' (Bows to Ashi.) ''Here I go.'' (He gulps the drink down in one go, while Ashi looks at him with widened eyes.)

Ashi - ''OH MY GOD! You are a real alcohol addict, ain't you?'' 

Yuvi - (Grins) ''I guess.'' (Refills the glass and hands it to Ashi.) ''It's your turn now.''

Ashi - ''Fine!'' (Making a disgusted face, she sniffs the alcohol, closes her eyes and drinks it all in one go. )

Now it was Yuvi's turn to be amazed.

Yuvi - ''Wow Ashi, that was good!'' 

Ashi - ''Shut up psycho, and give me more!'' ( reaches for the bottle and falls on Yuvi. )

Yuvi - (Trying to straighten Ashi up, he holds her by the waist and makes her sit down. She just giggles. ) ''Erm Ashi, I don't think you need more. That was strong, really strong for someone who haven't drunk before...and...-''

Ashi - (Interrupts Yuvi. ) ''I don't care! It was your idea to make me drink, and now I am gonna drink.'' ( Throws the glass aside and picks up the bottle and starts drinking it. )

Edited by Akanksha0701 - 28 December 2010 at 10:28am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeekoleeseunggilove_SnowFlake_--sunshine--DazzilerDizzySoulmate_Sana

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Lizzie, Debby said that she would be continuing in full swing when her exams get over ie.. after 13th Jan, and even you ain't going through a good phase right now, you know? So I thought I'd continue.. And besides, I'm bored. Big smile

PART 40 

Yuvi - (Tries to snatch the bottle from Ashi's mouth) ''Ashi, give that back to me! Ashi!!''

Ashi - (Turns around to avoid him and keeps drinking) ''Nuh huh. No way! You got me in this drinking business and I'm gonna end it. (Shows him the looser sign)

Yuvi - ''Ashi. Ashi, listen to me. Please.'' (He notices that Ashi has finished more than half of the bottle and shakes his head in panic) ''Dude, that's more than enough. You ain't a drunkard, are you?''

Ashi - (Starts giggling and moves closer to Yuvi) ''Why do you care about my drink? (Pulls his cheeks) ''You do care for me, don't you? Such a cutie pie.''

Yuvi was kinda swayed by having Ashi so close to him and laughing so innocently. He couldn't even say anything but stare at her.

Ashi - (Raises eyebrow) ''Dude, hello? I need more drink.'' (Raises the bottle to show Yuvi that it was empty)

Yuvi - ''Oh shit. This plan has gone for a toss...or is it?'' (Thinks about his plan to make Ashi fall for him while she was drunk) ''Looks like I should use this to my advantage.'' He muttered. 

Meanwhile, Ashi's head is throbbing and her legs threatened to give way any moment.

Ashi - ''Yuvi. Yuvi!!'' (Screams) ''YUVI!''

Yyuvi - (Gets worried) ''Ashi Ashi, what's wrong?'' (Holds her by the shoulders and checks her forehead) ''You are fine, right? Kya hua?''

Ashi - (Holds Yuvi's hand to stop from falling) ''Yuvi..Im seeing everything in twos, is that normal?''

Yuvi - (Chuckles) ''Perfectly normal, trust me. I'm used to this stuff. (Winks)

Ashi - (Widens her eyes and mutters) ''I'm gone!!!!!!!!! Phuiii.'' (Falls on Yuvi)

Yuvi - (Tries to hold her but Ashi just pushes him down on the bed while she fell on top of him) ''Ashi.. Ashi, wake up.'' (Tries to move but Ashi has him perfectly pinned down while her head lay on his chest. He moves her head from his chest and notices that she is sleeping. Her hair were falling on her face and her lips were curved in a sweet innocent smile. He gently moves her hair from her eyes. He tries to move)

Ashi  - (Holds him there and starts muttering while her eyes were still closed) ''Please don't go. Please don't leave me, Yuvi.''

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeekoleeseunggilove_SnowFlake_--sunshine--DazzilerDizzySoulmate_Sana

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Lizzie, Debby said that she would be continuing in full swing when her exams get over ie.. after 13th Jan, and even you ain't going through a good phase right now, you know? So I thought I'd continue.. And besides, I'm bored. Big smile

beautiful aki>> too good!!Clap u rite so well, its so much fun reading ur posts love!!Clap
and chill sweets am fine now, shall continue soon, being a counselor, i knw such things sldnt make much diff to my life for too long... am all okay now, just tht am nvr there wen u come OL! If u wish to cont,Embarrassedcontinue.... orelse ill be bk soon!!
:D

leeseunggiloveAkankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Eliza, thanks :) I am not going next, I have done more than enough. U continue next =]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Go to top