Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 89)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Apppy .. Ressss !! :)

-RES-

First of all, THANK YOUUUUUU. HugHug I love Kabir and Ashi in this FF, they are one of the BEST things I've done in this FF, in my opinion, and thanks a lot for keeping them like that! Embarrassed 

Awww, Yuvi is such a sweetheart! Any other guy would have asked Ashi to make a choice, but, instead, he was the first one to forgive Kabir .. And Kabir is a doll, too!! I mean, damn, Liz, we NEED a girl for him in RCC 2..Pah-lease! :D

Bechaari Jas !! ROFL I loved the plan! Ranveer and Vrinda were apprehensive about ruining Yackwant's campaign for this .. how typically maate-ish! LOL I loved how Tia went along with Ashi .. Another track I adore in the RCC ! Embarrassed And .. guys ...AY BAHUT CORNY HO RAHE HAIN!! Get 'em back as 'Ashi' and 'Yuvi' !! Big smile

Ashi : '' duh-uh psycho ! toh tumhare paas pehle se hi plans the and you are telling it to me now ... how thoughtful ! ''  -- Thats what I mean by AY-ish! LOL

Loved the parts, Apppyyy ! Do write more, please please please! 

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 03 March 2011 at 11:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
@arpoo, 
ah ha ha ha haaa
kya mazedaar update tha..
dil khus ho gaya
:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAI

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...im finally abreast wid every part.AGAINApproveDancing
omg omg omggggggggggggg....akiiiiiiii ur every part was sooo vivid..i mean it was like i cud see what was written..der was a clear imagery in my head that was soooDay Dreaming esp d midnite picnic part..usme toh balle balle types ho gayi!Blushing one thing da i never get is how cn u  A 15 YEAR OLD..a baby! write such mushy mushy ultra hyper parts!! u wackoooooooooooooooooSillyWacko
as for d audition part..its actually a track in d story..but it comes towards d end of remix!LOL

as for u lizzzie!tumhe bahut jald interior designing chhod ke writing pursue karni chahiye..god u n ur liners!
tia ke ghar me cat n dog sath reh sakte hai but ashi yuvi sath nahiROFL mila kaha se ye tujhe???ROFLROFLROFL

uff..uske baad d nice nice twist u get!!lmao..arent u both d bestest!!!!

te amo!!!!HugHug

@arps: arpssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss why did u stop writing????? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..ur part was stupendoooooooooo..plz write more naaaaaaaaaaa!!!

hai na hai na??
ashu being 15 and such amazing parts..
so am nt the only one thinking bout this..
lol, bola na, mere oneliners aate hai mere bewakoof dimaag se, and i love writing them..
moreover i love the tracks tht are going, and discussing them with ashu and arpu is more fun
am enjoying rcc to the core now currently
and arpu ne ek nahi do updates diye hai

BUBLAI

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

-RES-

First of all, THANK YOUUUUUU. HugHug I love Kabir and Ashi in this FF, they are one of the BEST things I've done in this FF, in my opinion, and thanks a lot for keeping them like that! Embarrassed 

Awww, Yuvi is such a sweetheart! Any other guy would have asked Ashi to make a choice, but, instead, he was the first one to forgive Kabir .. And Kabir is a doll, too!! I mean, damn, Liz, we NEED a girl for him in RCC 2..Pah-lease! :D

Bechaari Jas !! ROFL I loved the plan! Ranveer and Vrinda were apprehensive about ruining Yackwant's campaign for this .. how typically maate-ish! LOL I loved how Tia went along with Ashi .. Another track I adore in the RCC ! Embarrassed And .. guys ...AY BAHUT CORNY HO RAHE HAIN!! Get 'em back as 'Ashi' and 'Yuvi' !! Big smile

Ashi : '' duh-uh psycho ! toh tumhare paas pehle se hi plans the and you are telling it to me now ... how thoughtful ! ''  -- Thats what I mean by AY-ish! LOL

kabeer is a doll till he stays away from ay.. and tht will only happen if we get a chick for him too
but he wnt be the abhishek of humtum..
adi hai wahaan, but villain... yaad hai na?
me-me-me... i made tia go with ashi:D and arpu ne mana nahi kiya, so i love her for this
wacko psycho types?
bas, abhi bana deti hoon, yahi next part mein.... am going next and u get your ay!!Wink

BUBLAI

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

ohhh arps u did wrote LOL
ill read dem tmrw pakaBig smile

yaa i have written again debo and that to 2 parts LOL do read them Tongue

leeseunggilove

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

arpitaaa.....
here u r!!!
fab part again...
didnt get a chance for an extra long comment, fingers r hurting.. have been awake the whole nite with my hw,
:|
how r u tho?

BUBLAI

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

-RES-

Thanks a lot Akanksha for such sweet comments Hug I always liked Kabir ... so I would have never ruined his character ... and surely he deserves a girl who will love him a lot ...Tongue
me too will try making AY more AY in my next update --- par kya karoon I am the tragic-types ... not that good with humour and wit ... but i'll surely try Tongue

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by BUBLAI

arpitaaa.....
here u r!!!
fab part again...
didnt get a chance for an extra long comment, fingers r hurting.. have been awake the whole nite with my hw,
:|
how r u tho?

me woke up at 7 today ... have some pending assignments ... have to submit them on monday ... comments chhota ho ya bada ... doesn't matter --- you liked it , that's more than enough Tongue
thankyou for liking it Hug

Go to top