Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 87)

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
PART : 139

Ashi and Yuvi went back to where Ranveer, Tia , Pri and the entire gang was sitting and looking worried ...

Tia : '' yeh lo , in dono ko abhi yaad aaya ke band ko kitna bada problem hai ''

Ashi : '' Timbo ... itna sarcastic hone ki koi zaroorat nahi hai ... Hum dono jo kaam ke liye gaye the , it was equally important too .... and humlog iss problem ka bhi more or less solution dhoondh liye ''

Yuvi :'' haan tia ... Ashi thik keh rehi hai .. We had a talk with kabir and he promised to help us with this ''.

Ranveer : '' Ab Kabir ko iss mein involve karne ki zaroorat kya thi ... aap logon ko nahi lagta ... aap log bina baat ke iss issue ko kitna badha rahe hai ... I think a talk with Jas will clear all this ... Woh zaroor maan jayegi ..''

Vrinda too agreed to whatever Ranveer has said .

Ashi : '' Shut up you both !!! .. Jas is not that simple as you both are thinking her to be ... Trust me she can create a lot of problems if she intends to do so .... Maate .. tum apna gyaan kabhi aur sunana ... now I don't have patience for this ... and Thakur ... achanak se why your brain has stopped working ... isiliye kehti rehti hoon ... iss timbo ke saath maat raha karo ... dekho , bhukatna humlogo ko padh raha hai ... ''

Ashi : '' You punk !!! Tumne Tia ko aisa kaha ... sirf Ranveer kyun ... tumhare bagal mein bhi jo khada hai na ... woh bhi uchhal raha tha Jas ko band mein lene ke liye ... uss ko kyun kuch nahi keh rahe ho ??? why are you always after Tia .. ??? Why huh ?

Yuvi : '' Now stop both of you ... we need to deal with this patiently .. lets think of a strong plan to teach Jas a lesson ''
All sat down together , with their thinking caps on ...

Meanwhile, Kabir went to Sahil's place ...
" par sahil ... ek baar yeh bhi toh dekho ... that whatever she is doing with them is totally unfair ..''

'' i agree with you bro ... but I have nothing to do with her .. Yeah , when I first heard about her and Yuvi , I wanted to get back at her ... but Dude .. yeh mujhse nahi hoga ... she didn't love me sincerely but I did ... may be I still do ... i just can't expose her secrets to get back at her .... ''

But ... sahil ..''

'' No kabir ... I am not stopping you guys from  doing  whatever you want ... You all go ahead with some other plans ... I am sorry ... I am not a part of all this '' Sahil just left from there ...

Kabir : '' Jas ... you must be a really lucky girl ... you just gave up on just a great guy for God knows what ... but what will I tell Ashi now ..Afterall I promised them ..''

While the entire gang was discussing various ways , Ashi's cell started ringing ...'' It's kabir ''
everyone looked at her impatiently to finish her call ... but Ashi's facial expression told them that something's wrong ..

Ashi : '' Okay Kabir .. I 'll talk to you later .. and you don't feel bad .. chalo bye ! ''
She kept her phone down and told them that Sahil refused to help them and they have to think some other ways ..

tia : ''dekha you punk .... tumne toh more or less solution dhoondh li thi ... but I can't see 'more' or 'less' .. anything ''

Ashi : ''okay .. I agree ... I counted a lot on sahil ... but don't worry guys .. I 'll  find out something ''
she leaves from there ...

Yuvi : '' I 'll be back in a bit ''
He too went after Ashi ...

Ashi was going towards the shed ..
Yuvi : '' wacko hold on ... I am coming too ''

Ashi turned back and smiled at yuvi ..

Yuvi : '' tum Tia ki baat ko itna seriously kyun le rahi ho ..?''

Ashi :'' Hey bhaggu ! Yuvi .. tum yeh poochne ke liye itna bhaagte bhaagte aaye ? tumhe sach mein lagta hai ke mujhe , Anvesha Banerjee Ray ko Timbo ke stupid accusations se koi fark padega ... I am worried about you Yuvi .. tumhare band ke tumhare dad ne waise bhi pehle itna kuch kar chuke hai ... I just hope ke iss baar koi problem na ho "

Yuvi : '' toh main bekaar mein hi pareshan ho raha tha ... Jas ko aur mere dad ko ... do ko hi lesson teach karwana is very necessary .. come lets go inside the shed ... and discuss it properly "

Ashi : '' duh-ha psycho ! toh tumhare paas pehle se hi plans the and you are telling it to me now ... how thoughtful ! ''

Yuvi was looking at Ashi who was slowly turning red with anger ... he just smiled and hugged her slightly and gave a peck on her right  cheek...

Yuvi : '' Oh !! How I love you when you are completely red with anger .... ab bahar kharein kharein hi discuss karna hai , ya aandar bhi jaa sakte hai ? ''

He dragged Ashi inside the shed ...

Ashi : '' okay ... ab aur meri patience mat test karo ... and shoot jo bhi your plan is ''

Yuvi : '' Itna impatient kyun ho rahi ho ... afterall it's a masterplan ''

Ashi : '' okay , ab bolo bhi ... nahi toh i'll eat you alive ''

Yuvi ( pretended to be scared ) '' Okay so ... mera dad ka election campaign hai aaj shaam ko ''

Ashi : '' Toh humlog kya waha nautanki karne jaye ... come on yuvi ... isn't your dad enough for it ... now don't tell me he needs more of that ''

Yuvi : ''thodi der ke liye can you just stop talking and let me finish '''

Ashi : '' Okay fine go on ."

Yuvi : '' Toh mere paas dad ke kuch aise pics which he would never like others to view ... last weekend when I went to my house , I found them hidden inside my dad's personal file ... I decided to take a few of them to show them to mom , but later dropped the idea '' ( he felt a bit sad )

Ashi : '' why ? uss pics mein aisa kya hai ??? "

Yuvi : '' that I can't tell you now ''
( He sensed that Ashi didn't like his reply ) Come on Ashi .. I didn't want you to feel bad ... i'll definitely tell you all about it .. but not now .. mere life ke kuch aise sach hai , which I too feel to share them with someone special ... and now that I found her , I'll not shun her away from anything that concrns .. just give it a little time ''

Ashi : '' I can understand Yuvi ... I won't force you ... you can take your time ''

Yuvi : '' okay , now coming back to the plan ... i will go to my dad's office , and try bringing more pics and scan them and put them in a CD ... My dad will be having a presentation today ... we will have to change the CD and ruin the campaign and put the blame on Jas ... while I'll be going to my dad's office , you guys go to the camp area , and get hold of the original CD and wait for me ... we will have to do some copy pasting before playing the presentation ... aakhir , campaigns are the most important part of my dad's life ... usse ruin karna will be fun ... may God save Jas after that and afterall logon ko bhi toh pata chalein , politician YD ke chehre ke  peeche ka sach '' Yuvi grinned ..

Ashi : '' I am with you Yuvi.  I'll go and inform the others and bring to to the campaign directly ...you go and collect more pics ''

Yuvi smiled at Ashi's excitement , gave her a kiss '' Bye love ... see you in the campaign ''

Yuvi rushed out from there and Ashi went and told the plan to the others .. all were excited except Ranveer : '' Aap logon ko lagta nahi hai ke Mr. YD ke campaign ko ruin karna kuch zyada ho jayega ? ''

Ashi : '' I know Ranveer ... but I have to settle some other scores with her too ... so why not do it at one go ''

Ranveer : '' par personal grudges ke liye itna bada kuch ''

Tia looked annoyingly at Ranveer ... '' ashi leave him .. Tia is coming with you ... jisko nahi aana na aaye ... tia ko koi fark nahi padhta '' and she stormed off from there ...

All of them , except Ranveer went to the campaign .Meanwhile Yuvi sneeked into his dad's office and collected more pics , scanned them and copied them in a CD .. and reached the campaign grounds ...

He met with the gang outside the campaign '' tum log bahar kyun khade ho ? CD mila ke nahi ? ''

Tia : '' no Yuvi ... not yet ... Ashi gayi hai andar CD dhoondhne par abhi tak aayi nahi .. ''

Yuvi : '' okay , don't worry guys i'll just check ''

Yuvi went to find Ashi in the CD room but saw his dad there and could see Ashi peeping from behind the curtains .. Yuvi understood what has gone wrong ... he started diverting his dad's attention by flattering him while Ashi managed to get away from there ... later Yuvi too got out from there and they did all the editing and all in Tia's laptop and Yuvi went and kept The CD on the right place ...

When the video was telecasted , Yd and all the people present there was shocked ... YD felt humiliated and very angry , and all the people insulted him and showered abuses on him ... Yuvi's plan was successful but still half the job was left ..He asked all the others to go back to Maurya and he will see them later ... He went to his dad who was fuming with anger ... his dad wanted to know the name to did all this ... Yuvi gladly told him that ''Jas is behind all this .... she always wanted to humiliate you to take revenge from me as I didn't choose her .. She knew how important you are to me ...''

YD got very angry and immediately decided to go to school ... He took Yuvi along with him and went to meet Jumbo ..
In Jumbo's office ... Jas , YD , Yuvi < Jumbo and all others were present ...

"aapke Maurya mein students aajkal yeh sab bhi karne start kar diye ... Yeh ladki ne mere itne saare mehnat ruin kar diye ... just because my son rejected her ... she is not even upto my son's standard ''
Jas : '' par maine aisa ''

YD : '' ek dum chup ... I don't want to hear any of your explanations .. yahan pe khare itne saare log , sab jhooth bol rahe hai .... aur sirf aap , maharani ji sach bol rahe hai .. ''

Jas started crying and was shivering with fear ''

YD : '' i hope mr. jamwal ... you will look into the matter ... kal se mujhe yeh ladki iss elite school mein dikhni nahi chahiye ... and i'll make sure she is out of Mumbai too '' ( to jas ) '' mere bete se door rehna ... aur kal subah har nwespaper mein tumhari apology chahiye ... agar mujhe kal 1st issue mein nahi dikha then you just wait and see ...''
YD stormed off from there ... Jas went back to her room crying and the others cheered at their success ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoleeseunggiloveAkankshaa.DazzilerDizzy

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...im finally abreast wid every part.AGAINApproveDancing
omg omg omggggggggggggg....akiiiiiiii ur every part was sooo vivid..i mean it was like i cud see what was written..der was a clear imagery in my head that was soooDay Dreaming esp d midnite picnic part..usme toh balle balle types ho gayi!DancingDancingDancingBlushingBlushingBlushing one thing da i never get is how cn u  A 15 YEAR OLD..a baby! write such mushy mushy ultra hyper parts!! u wackoooooooooooooooooSillyWacko
as for d audition part..its actually a track in d story..but it comes towards d end of remix!LOL

as for u lizzzie!tumhe bahut jald interior designing chhod ke writing pursue karni chahiye..god u n ur liners!
tia ke ghar me cat n dog sath reh sakte hai but ashi yuvi sath nahiROFL mila kaha se ye tujhe???ROFLROFLROFL

uff..uske baad d nice nice twist u get!!lmao..arent u both d bestest!!!!

te amo!!!!HugHug

@arps: arpssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss why did u stop writing????? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..ur part was stupendoooooooooo..plz write more naaaaaaaaaaa!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
ohhh arps u did wrote LOL
ill read dem tmrw pakaBig smile

Meeko

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Apppy .. Ressss !! :)

-RES-

First of all, THANK YOUUUUUU. HugHug I love Kabir and Ashi in this FF, they are one of the BEST things I've done in this FF, in my opinion, and thanks a lot for keeping them like that! Embarrassed 

Awww, Yuvi is such a sweetheart! Any other guy would have asked Ashi to make a choice, but, instead, he was the first one to forgive Kabir .. And Kabir is a doll, too!! I mean, damn, Liz, we NEED a girl for him in RCC 2..Pah-lease! :D

Bechaari Jas !! ROFL I loved the plan! Ranveer and Vrinda were apprehensive about ruining Yackwant's campaign for this .. how typically maate-ish! LOL I loved how Tia went along with Ashi .. Another track I adore in the RCC ! Embarrassed And .. guys ...AY BAHUT CORNY HO RAHE HAIN!! Get 'em back as 'Ashi' and 'Yuvi' !! Big smile

Ashi : '' duh-uh psycho ! toh tumhare paas pehle se hi plans the and you are telling it to me now ... how thoughtful ! ''  -- Thats what I mean by AY-ish! LOL

Loved the parts, Apppyyy ! Do write more, please please please! 

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 03 March 2011 at 11:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
@arpoo, 
ah ha ha ha haaa
kya mazedaar update tha..
dil khus ho gaya
:D

BUBLAI

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...im finally abreast wid every part.AGAINApproveDancing
omg omg omggggggggggggg....akiiiiiiii ur every part was sooo vivid..i mean it was like i cud see what was written..der was a clear imagery in my head that was soooDay Dreaming esp d midnite picnic part..usme toh balle balle types ho gayi!Blushing one thing da i never get is how cn u  A 15 YEAR OLD..a baby! write such mushy mushy ultra hyper parts!! u wackoooooooooooooooooSillyWacko
as for d audition part..its actually a track in d story..but it comes towards d end of remix!LOL

as for u lizzzie!tumhe bahut jald interior designing chhod ke writing pursue karni chahiye..god u n ur liners!
tia ke ghar me cat n dog sath reh sakte hai but ashi yuvi sath nahiROFL mila kaha se ye tujhe???ROFLROFLROFL

uff..uske baad d nice nice twist u get!!lmao..arent u both d bestest!!!!

te amo!!!!HugHug

@arps: arpssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss why did u stop writing????? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..ur part was stupendoooooooooo..plz write more naaaaaaaaaaa!!!

hai na hai na??
ashu being 15 and such amazing parts..
so am nt the only one thinking bout this..
lol, bola na, mere oneliners aate hai mere bewakoof dimaag se, and i love writing them..
moreover i love the tracks tht are going, and discussing them with ashu and arpu is more fun
am enjoying rcc to the core now currently
and arpu ne ek nahi do updates diye hai

BUBLAI

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Apppy .. Ressss !! :)

-RES-

First of all, THANK YOUUUUUU. HugHug I love Kabir and Ashi in this FF, they are one of the BEST things I've done in this FF, in my opinion, and thanks a lot for keeping them like that! Embarrassed 

Awww, Yuvi is such a sweetheart! Any other guy would have asked Ashi to make a choice, but, instead, he was the first one to forgive Kabir .. And Kabir is a doll, too!! I mean, damn, Liz, we NEED a girl for him in RCC 2..Pah-lease! :D

Bechaari Jas !! ROFL I loved the plan! Ranveer and Vrinda were apprehensive about ruining Yackwant's campaign for this .. how typically maate-ish! LOL I loved how Tia went along with Ashi .. Another track I adore in the RCC ! Embarrassed And .. guys ...AY BAHUT CORNY HO RAHE HAIN!! Get 'em back as 'Ashi' and 'Yuvi' !! Big smile

Ashi : '' duh-uh psycho ! toh tumhare paas pehle se hi plans the and you are telling it to me now ... how thoughtful ! ''  -- Thats what I mean by AY-ish! LOL

Loved the parts, Apppyyy ! Do write more, please please please! 

kabeer is a doll till he stays away from ay.. and tht will only happen if we get a chick for him too
but he wnt be the abhishek of humtum..
adi hai wahaan, but villain... yaad hai na?
me-me-me... i made tia go with ashi:D and arpu ne mana nahi kiya, so i love her for this
wacko psycho types?
bas, abhi bana deti hoon, yahi next part mein.... am going next and u get your ay!!Wink

BUBLAI

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

ohhh arps u did wrote LOL
ill read dem tmrw pakaBig smile

yaa i have written again debo and that to 2 parts LOL do read them Tongue

leeseunggilove