Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 87)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Res !! I'll comment AFTER I do the PM work in IL .. Wait karo thodi. :P

-EDITED-

Lizzz .......... Aaj kya hua hai tumhein? Itne ache ache sugary and spicy parts kahan se laa rahe ho? Aaj jo bhi subah khaaya hai .. harroz vahi khaake utha karo! LOL

Aww, Ashi's trying so hard to manaofy him .. yet, she ain't saying a 'sorry', she's going on and on about how she wasn't totally wrong, and how was she justified. Ranveer was right .. sometimes, you gotta say a 'sorry'! Embarrassed

Lmao .. your oneliners ALWAYS crack me up! LOL "Yeah, tia thinks ki ek ghar mein ek cat and dog reh sakte hai, but ashi uv?? NO WAY!" ROFL

Yuvi apna gussa Sid pe kyon nikaal raha hai ? Bechaara toh ladkiyaan dhoond raha tha.. band ke liye kam, apne liye zyaada. Bechaara! LOL We gotta work on him and Vrinda in RCC 2. :P

LOL .. Yuvi agrees for Jas to sing just to spite Ashi! LOL And I can imagine how he pounces at her the very moment she refuses for Jas to join the band! Bechaari Ashi! LOL

Aww, Ashi sings I Am In Love.. That's my current favourite song! <333 It does also remind me of ShaSha, though. (Shankar and Shaurya) :P

Awwww! The last line!! Tia likes Ashi's face? Hey bhaggu, aaj suraj kahaan se nikla hai!? And aww, the forehead kiss! Signature FYH moment! Embarrassed

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 28 February 2011 at 3:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Chapter 137

Jas : (Fumes) ''This is not fair, I was here first, and Ranveer and Yuvi liked my performance better. This is all biased. Screw you and your stupid band.''

Ranveer : (Holds his hand up to calm Jas down) ''Dekhiye, aap shant ho jaaiye. We are not being unfair, we're choosing the best candidate out of the lot, that's it.''

Jas : (Glares at Ashi) ''It's all your fault, Ashi. I was with Yuvi, you stole him. I was with the band, you stole them too.'' (Pulls Ashi's hair) ''I'm not gonna leave you. You're ruining my life. You even broke my relationship with Sahil up.''

Yuvi : (Getting in between Ashi and Jas) ''Tum Ashi ke paas bhi mat aana.'' (Angrily) ''Varna tumhein pata hai ki main kya kar sakta hoon.''

Jas : (Snorts) ''Tum kya karoge, Yuvi? For your information, saari power abhi mere hands mein hain. Tumhein kya lagta hai? Mujhe kuch nahi pata? Main tumhaare dad ko is band aur Ashi ke baare mein sab bata dungi, tab dekhte hain ki kaun kya kar sakta hai!''

Ashi : ''Hello miss bimbo shaatabdi express, calm down, okay? Hum tumhaare threats se darte nahi hai. Agar tum mein itni hi himaat hai, toh jao, bata do Yashwant Dev ko humaare baare mein, is band ke baare mein..but yaad rakhna, agar tumne aisa kuch bhi kiya, toh Anvesha se bura koi nahi hoga.''

Jas  : ''Let's see'' (Glares at all four of them, and stomps off)

Tia : (Sits down on the table) ''Itni saari tension, Ranveer, Tia itni saari tension handle nahi kar sakti!''

Ranveer : (Keeps a hand on her shoulder) ''Don't worry, Tia. Aapko itni tension lene ki koi zaroorat nahi hai. Hum teeno kuch na kuch karke isse sambhaal lenge.''

Ashi : ''Haan, Tia, tum apne chote se brain pe zyaada zor na daalo, agar burst ho gaya toh?''

Yuvi : ''Ashi, Tia, ladna band karo. Ab ye socho, us Jasmine ka kya karna hai? Ranveer, tum uske dost ho, usse jaake samjhaayo.''

Ashi : ''Nahi, Ranveer, tumhein usse baat karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai! Hum log usse nahi darte. Usmein itne guts hi nahi hain ki vo Yashwant Dev ko jaake sab kuch bata de. And agar usne bata bhi diya, toh we'll deal with it ourselves.'' (Squeezes Yuvi's hand reassuringly)

Yuvi : (Looks at Ashi and smiles) ''Wacko, itne tense moment pe itni senti baatein mat karo.'' (Shakes his head) ''Jasmine ko toh hum sambhaal lenge, but, what about a manager? Our band needs a manager, right?''

''Ashi''

The four of them look at the door, where a familiar figure is standing, eyebrows knitted together, mouth curved in a frown, he looked tensed.

Ashi : (Surprised) ''Kabir, tum yahaan kaise?'' (Notices the evil dagger looks Yuvi is giving Kabir) ''I mean, tum yahaan kyon aaye?''

Kabir : ''Vo, I needed to explain something, Ashi. To both of you.'' (Looks at Yuvi)

Ashi : ''Hmm.'' (Sighs and looks at Yuvi)

Yuvi : (With a tensed look on his face) ''Tum chalo, hum dono abhi aaye.''

--

Liz, I have school tomorrow. Keep this small chutku sa part and be happy! :P

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 28 February 2011 at 4:02pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manurBUBLAIMeekoleeseunggiloveDazzilerDizzy

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Liz ..First things first, I can't stop ROFLing on your comment. I nearly choked on water. ''She keeps dreaming bout weird things bout uv, last i saw was her eating grapes in the maharani position and the other girls on with a knife to stab baby yuvi'' ROFLROFL Btw .. baby Yuvi sounds so adorable, I don't think I remember him being a baby in that dream! LOL
Now .. coming to the part, woah, Liz, tum kya likhti ho !? I try to write wackypanti, but kuch nahi likha jaata..I'm more for mushy-mushy, but I don't enjoy writing romance. :P But tumhein jo acha lagta hai, tum vo hi itna acha karti ho !! I love the oneliners, by god! Big smile  Oh sorry, hamaare gaay  maata ke sirr pe horns hai na' TOH BAJAATI KAISE??'' ROFL And this another one : ''Main koi jhagda queen hoon?'' LOL
Aww, Yuvi is ignoring her! *Sigh* Bechaaaaari Assshi!! Unhappy You know, I always wanted to do something I'm going to do in the next part.. I mean, not do as in doing myself, but do as in I've always wanted to see Ashi doing something like that ..Bas zyaada TiaRaish na ho jaaye. :P Vaise, nahi hoga..I'll try and keep it Ashi-ish .. and uske alaawa.. we have the 'surprise' too... Dude, now I'm excited.. like good ol' times..when you kept me up at nights for an update! LOL
Aww, evil Jas .. But Ashi  bhi Pri ko aise hi taunt karti hai, no? Toh agar main Jas ko evil bulaaun, am I calling Ashi evil indirectly? Nah .. It's all about the intentions, right? And Ashi wants to help Pri .. So, EVIL JAS. Ouch
PS - Mast part tha .. totally awesome! Big smile
lol ashu, i never laughed while writing this part, par i did wen i read ur reply.. duffer tht u are..LOL
yeah the maharani thing was true.. seriously she did dream bout torturing yuvi.. and yeah, baby yuvi is adorable
:P
lol, meri wackypanti inbuilt hai, khud se bahaar nikal aa jaati hai, bina bulaaye.. :P and u r really good at the intense lovey dovey part... and tht reminds me u broke the kiss rule
:|
and am so happy the good old days r back wer we usded to wait and wait for the updates
:p
am totally BARNEYfied.. so the awesomeness is all in meCool
ashi always teased pri as she teased maate.. she did like pri and was always there to help her. as am watching remix again, in the initial days, she got into a fight at a pub with some random guys for pri, she always thought her to take a stand in her lfe.. 
i gues all the chracters in the serial have something or the other to learn from ashi... 

Akankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Res !! I'll comment AFTER I do the PM work in IL .. Wait karo thodi. :P

-EDITED-

Lizzz .......... Aaj kya hua hai tumhein? Itne ache ache sugary and spicy parts kahan se laa rahe ho? Aaj jo bhi subah khaaya hai .. harroz vahi khaake utha karo! LOL

Aww, Ashi's trying so hard to manaofy him .. yet, she ain't saying a 'sorry', she's going on and on about how she wasn't totally wrong, and how was she justified. Ranveer was right .. sometimes, you gotta say a 'sorry'! Embarrassed

Lmao .. your oneliners ALWAYS crack me up! LOL "Yeah, tia thinks ki ek ghar mein ek cat and dog reh sakte hai, but ashi uv?? NO WAY!" ROFL

Yuvi apna gussa Sid pe kyon nikaal raha hai ? Bechaara toh ladkiyaan dhoond raha tha.. band ke liye kam, apne liye zyaada. Bechaara! LOL We gotta work on him and Vrinda in RCC 2. :P

LOL .. Yuvi agrees for Jas to sing just to spite Ashi! LOL And I can imagine how he pounces at her the very moment she refuses for Jas to join the band! Bechaari Ashi! LOL

Aww, Ashi sings I Am In Love.. That's my current favourite song! <333 It does also remind me of ShaSha, though. (Shankar and Shaurya) :P

Awwww! The last line!! Tia likes Ashi's face? Hey bhaggu, aaj suraj kahaan se nikla hai!? And aww, the forehead kiss! Signature FYH moment! Embarrassed

lmao ashu, ur comments seem to go longer thn ur posts.. tht doesnt mean u need to shorten ur replies, the issue is with ur posts... y r they so sall?
lol, aaj personal lap dance mila tha na, so u see the sar phiri ME, is wht u cane see...
so u mean roz loon mein lap dance?LOL trust me, it  was a horror.
yeah, it does matter, a sorry can mend all broken hearts, almost allConfusedLOL
lol.... u know i see the tia and ashi in myself too... so these r my personal dialogues, the task is just to chose which one goes for ashi and which one goes for timbo
plz plz plz sid vrinda in rcc 2
:D
yuvi apna gussa hamesha sid pe utaarta hai, in berneys words- they are bros- wht is the brohood for if uv cant do this with sid.. and their awesomeness us amazing
lol, tia always liked ashi... i got to see those scenes in rebelde.. remix missed out on the sisterly feeling they wld have for eachother..
i told u na.. remix left many things incomplete, many many tracks, i i hate it for this
Ouch

Akankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
okay- this is for your part...
i hate u soooo much!
itna chota saa tha, upar jas and kabeer ko waapis le aaye? ab kya karoon mein inka? mujhe cont karne ka mood tha
argh... jas dares to touch ashi wen uv is around...
and he does get violent for ashi
 ''Tum Ashi ke paas bhi mat aana.'' (Angrily) ''Varna tumhein pata hai ki main kya kar sakta hoon.''Embarrassed
ab jas kya karegi? bas karo yaar,, ab jas ko sabak sikhana hoga.Angry she is in for a real treat nowAngry
and if things wer not enuf u got kabeer back?Angry
ashuuuu... jo tumne kal khaya tha woh tum kabhi nahi khaaana..Angry ff mein bhi no raj u gave meAngry
plz mat khana wohLOLLOLLOL

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
You expect me to reply to ALL OF THAT !!?! ^^ :O :O Okay .. my arm hurts, so I'll use that as an excuse for my reasonably short reply! :P

''lol, meri wackypanti inbuilt hai, khud se bahaar nikal aa jaati hai, bina bulaaye.. :P and u r really good at the intense lovey dovey part... and tht reminds me u broke the kiss rule
:|''

Inbuilt wackypanti ? LOL Vo toh dikhta hai! LOL And oops .. yeah, I broke the kiss rule, my bad !! Tum 2 kisses post kar dena on my behalf! :P

''plz plz plz sid vrinda in rcc 2
:D
yuvi apna gussa hamesha sid pe utaarta hai, in berneys words- they are bros- wht is the brohood for if uv cant do this with sid.. and their awesomeness us amazing
:P''

Obviously! Sid-Vrinda! I lurve Sid! <33

I know ... I love Sid and Yuvi! Sid's my favourite guy in Remix, I actually like him more than Yuvi. :P

Yesh .. Tum Yuvi-Kabir ki dosti karva do .. and do something like.. Remember Kabir is Mr. Singhania's son?, since he owned all that music stuff in the jungle camp ..so he helps Yuvi to stay in the school! Big smile Jas ko tum kuch bhi karo .. Idc. :P

Meeko

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
@eliza ..:  liked both the parts .. the way vrinda was waking ashi up was hilarious ... she actually blew the horn ... LOLLOL ab ashi kumbhkarni ki tarah soyegi toh woh bhi kya karegi ROFL... loved the way vrinda was so worried abt ashi-yuvi ... she is really sweet Tonguepata nahi pri ko confidence kab aayegi Confused
ashi was so sweet to not lose her temper while trying to manaofy yuvi .. she was really patient ... ranveer-tia's reaction to their fight was LOL sach mein yaar pyar ke second day kaun fight karta haiLOLLOL but they do ... they are so incomplete without their fights ... for a moment i thought jas sudhar gayi -- so foolish of me .. LOL ''i am in love'' -- yeh gaana toh abhi anthem ban gaya ... reminded me of PKYEK LOL ashi aakhir apne tarike se yuvi ko mana hi leti hai ..

Meeko

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
@akanksha: your chutku sa part was really nice ... sab milke zaroor jas ko mazaa chakhayenge LOL i hope everything gets cleared among kabir-ashi-yuvi ... ab ek band ka rocking performance dekhna hai Tongue

Meeko

Go to top