Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 84)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Part 129

Back to the eco classroom

Ashi and ranveer were busy talking to each other, cracking jokes and abusing jumbo. Ashi had so many things to talk about, and majorly, it was her favorite topic- T.I.M.B.O

"toh thakur, abhi tak kaam kaise chal raha hai? Kya tum tumhara brain timbo ke saath share kar rahe ho?" she punched him playfully

"ashi.. aap bhi na.." he smiled

"yeh lo.. devil ka naam liya, and the devil is here.. nahi nahi, timbo, humne tumhara brain nahi churaya!!" she laughed hysterically

Tia was in to mood to argue with ashi, she looked quite occupied with some other weird thoughts.

"ashi… tia doesn't have time for all this.."

"kya? Timbo doesn't have time for her own brains?"

Ranveer was busy enjoying the cat fight which was just about to begin, but there was something else to come

"ashi.. will u let me talk. Its very important. Sonia aunty was here."

"heyy bhaggu, is this your important talk.. tumhari soniya aunty meri mamma hai, koi alien nahi, toh who jahan chahe wahaan jaa sakti hai" she snorted giving a hi-five to ranveer

"ranveer.. tum bhi ashi ke saath? And by the way ashi, lagta hai ki meri soniya aunty jo tumhari mamma hai, who kisi aur ki mamma bhi hone waali hai." Tia narrowed her eyes and said it all in a breath.

Ranveer&ashi- "WHAT?? KISKI??"

Tia- "ashi.. tia knows that it is not only you.."

Ashi- "timbet, can you be a bit faster, THAKUR…. Share karo na apne brains iske saath!!"

Tia- "tumhare mom yahaan aaye the, did she meet you?"

Ashi- "not yet"

Tia- "she met the princi and left"

Ashi (dramatically)- "heyy bhaggu!! Finally aap ne meri baat sun li, a non interfering mamma!! Thank you bhaggu"

Tia (yelled)- "anweshaaa- ok, the thing is that, soniya aunty came with tia's pappa, left with him, pappa didn't meet his princess, they've been hanging around together since a long time.. this is wht tia has noticed.. and I smell something fishy."

Ranveer (holding her close)-"tia, are you all right, am sure there is nothing of that sort."

Tia- "tia is sure ranveer, and tia is scared.. tia likes soniya aunty, she has always been with tia wenever tia needed her, but all this that is happening, tia cant take all this tension."

Ashi was quite for a bit, ranveer and tia holding each other, waiting for ashi's reaction, they expected a hurricane, but all that ashi did was made a fone call.

Ashi- "hello..mamma, aap school aai thi?"

Soniya- "haan mamam, don't worry, ive spoken to jumbo, kuch nahi hoga."

Ashi- "par mamma, aap kaahan hai?"

Soniya- "main.. main.. erm.. main bas shoot pe pohonch rahi hoon, chalo bye mamam!"

Ashi-"bye"

Ashi stared at her fone for a few minutes till tia spoke up, "ashi, I told u rite.. I smell something fishy."

Ashi shrugged, "something fishy? I smell the whole fish market here!"

Principals office

Yuvi and his dad were having a heated argument. Yashwant was not okay with the whole idea of his link up with the 'ray' family.

Yuvi- "dad, ashi meri friend hai, aur main apne friends ko nahi chodta."

Yashwant- "yuvi, meri baat suno, tumhe yeh skool mein rehna hai ki nahi?"

Yuvi- "how does that matter dad, am not leaving my friends, mere band ko toh aap ne tod diya, ab aur kya karenge aap?"

Yashwant- "ill get you out of this school, simple"

Yuvi (smirked)- "you do care a lot about your name right? What will you tell in your interviews wen am out of this school? What will people call me? Yuvraj anpad dev?"

Yashwant (raising a hand on uv)- "yuvi.. dnt make me repent for wht I might do. Stay away from her"

Making things quite clear for yuvi, yashwant leaves from the office slamming the door behind.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

manurBUBLAIleeseunggiloveAkankshaa.DazzilerDizzySoulmate_Sana

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Part 130

Back to the classroom

Ranveer was trying his best to explain tia and ashi, "ashi, yeh aapki mom ka decision hai, and don't you think you should respect it."

"thakur, mom ka decision nahi hai.. am sure we r misunderstanding everything. I knw mom quite akeli hai, but.."

"haan, aur tia ke papa bhi bohot akele hai ashi, who dono ek doosre ke liye perfect hai.. if this is wht they think, I guess we should respect it. And koi bhi misunderstanding nahi hai ashi.. ive been following them since weeks, Ive heard them talk- ive seen them meet."

"and accepting them together simply means…" they dropped their heads disgusted

"SISTERS??"

Ranveer burst out laughing, "aap? Dono? Behnein?"

He saw yuvi entering the classroom, glum faced.

"aaiye yuvi banna, aap ne kuch accha miss kar diya. Ashi and tia are soon to be sisters."

"nahi yuvi, tia will never be this wacko's sister" tia snorted.

"pahlease, never!" ashi imitated her

Yuvi waited with baited breath for them to finish, he wasn't listening to any. Ashi noticed the uneasy yuvi, she saw him broken in a cold sweat. A few hours with him, and she had learnt him deep. She knew there was an argument between him and his dad, and she was quite sure that yuvi tried to stand for himself. His dad was quite strong, but yuvi had her, he had anvesha ray bannerjee. She was a strong person herself, and she knew it that her strength was all for yuvi. She calmly went up to him and kept her hands on his. Yuvi didn't look up to her, he just kept staring at her hands.

Ranveer and tia could see all of this, they could see how strong their bond was, tia never liked ashi for her friend, she always saw her as some other person, but wen she was with yuvi, tia could see how the person that ashi was would change, she could see the love for yuvi in her eyes, the trust that she had for him. She was not the dust bin that she saw everyday in the corridor, she was this strong set of emotions wen it came to yuvi. Tia clutched into ranveers fingers, and smiled at him. He was right. They both were made for each other.

"kya hua banna" ranveer decided to break the silence.

"tia" yuvi replied.

He went u to her and hugged her, "am sorry tia, its all gone, its all over. And I cant let this get over, I need to start all this again, I cant let this go.. I need your help babes"

Tia hugged him back as if she understood everything, no explanation was needed, she just ruffled his hair like she'd do to a kid to calm him down, "uncle knows right?" she broke the hug and he nodded.

Ashi and ranveer could make no sense of the broken words used

"tia, kya ho raha hai? Uv ke dad ko kya pata chala?"

"ranveer, yuvi ka ek band tha, uske papa ko iske baara mein kuch pata nahi tha. I used to rite songs for his band, and his performance was on this coming weekend."

"toh ab kya kiya tumhare dad ne?" ashi asked yuvi impatiently.

"he broke the band, he sent my friends out of Bombay, the concert is coming up, and I have to do something abut it."

"toh problem kya hai?"

"wacko! Dnt u understand, my band members r thrown out of Bombay, who will perform?"

"duh uh uv, make a new band.. this is wht you like right? Your music?"

"music is my life"

"so go for it"

"tia thinks tia will be your second band member yuvi.. tia is with you. Ill have the songs ready and I know them very well." Tia smiled

"par tia, sirf hum dono? We need two more"

"ranveer hai na, he sings very well too" she blushed

"oh toh thakur, u sing songs for timbo too? How romantic!!"

"and and.. tia thinks the fourth member can be pri… she is a trained singer.. yuvi, we will do it this time, don't worry.. we will make this work!"

"And ashi u will have to help us too, and what will u do?" asked ranveer

"hmm… thakur, u guys need a manager.. and am your manager.. wen the timbo and her ANGLE will turn your band pink, you both will need me" she replied.

"oh pahleeze, tia doesn't need a manager like you, you and your tacky choices.. tum apne.."

"tia, chaliye, pri.. ke.. paas.. jaana.." he pulled tia out of the room.

Finally ashi was left alone with yuvi, she knew it was not only the band that was upsetting him, she made place next to yuvi and seated beside him. "its not only the band right?"

Yuvi plainly nodded

"ashi, dad doesn't want me to be with you, it has been jas who has be speaking to my dad throughout. She told him bout the band and now about you."

"wasn't he always okay with me?"

"jas told him bout the fake dating deal"

"gosh! Dnt worry yuvi, we will take care of her"

"we will…" he laid his head on her shoulder, "dad has told me clearly, he is going to stop paying my fees."

"and what bout your mom?"

" no news bout her, but am glad I have you ashi. You have always been my strength even wen u wer not with me, and now that we r together, I will never lose you."

"yuvi, I have always been with you, we were always together.. remember? "

"yes, I remember, wen the judge punished me, my accident, suspended by jumbo, lost in jungle, my exams, my football, you've always been with me"

"and.." she mumbled.

"and will always be" he continued. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

manurBUBLAIleeseunggiloveAkankshaa.--sunshine--DazzilerDizzy

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Itne dino baad update mile .. aur vo bhi itne saare ikhaate!! 3-3 awesome parts!! Big smileBig smile

Loved it, loved it AND loved it!! Hug 

I loveee Ranveer and Ashi !! Karan Wahi and Priya Wal are awesome together !! I loved Ranveer teasing her.. and Ashi strangling him! LOL We have a scene like that in Remix, too, right? I've heard! Big smile "heyy bhaggu!!" he imitated ashi, "yuvi se door hone pe itna frustration?ROFL "haan hum ashi.. kyun, sir ko expect kar rahi thi? Taaki aur 3 ghante aapko bandh karke rakhe?" smirked ranveer. ROFL "ranveer, why r you even here? Isn't the princess of dumbness busy searching you? Oh.. dnt tell me u broke up with her!" ashi snorted ROFL 

He pulled her more closer and planted a kiss on her cheek . Kiss rule nahi tod sake the na!! LOL This was cute!! And I loved seeing Yuvi fighting for Ashi .. !! Awww !! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

Yayy !! Sonia-Sumeet!! DancingDancing A awesome track for RCC 2!! Big smileParty

And I liked this para .. Ranveer and tia could see all of this, they could see how strong their bond was, tia never liked ashi for her friend, she always saw her as some other person, but wen she was with yuvi, tia could see how the person that ashi was would change, she could see the love for yuvi in her eyes, the trust that she had for him. She was not the dust bin that she saw everyday in the corridor, she was this strong set of emotions wen it came to yuvi. Tia clutched into ranveers fingers, and smiled at him. He was right. They both were made for each other.

I love Tia and Ashi's scenes !! They are cute when they're fighting, and they are super cute when they are NOT fighting. I loved this part in their bday where they hugged, and Ashi helped Ranveer and Tia patch up! Embarrassed

Haww .. Ashi ko group mein nahi liya!? Angry Ab Remix ki tarah yahaan bhi Pri ko underconfident banana padega? Well .. fikar not. I'll think of something in the next update. :P And I loved the last line .. AY will be together .. Evil us coz we're gonna create a hell lotta problems for 'em in Rcc2. OuchLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Itne dino baad update mile .. aur vo bhi itne saare ikhaate!! 3-3 awesome parts!! Big smileBig smile

Loved it, loved it AND loved it!! Hug 

I loveee Ranveer and Ashi !! Karan Wahi and Priya Wal are awesome together !! I loved Ranveer teasing her.. and Ashi strangling him! LOL We have a scene like that in Remix, too, right? I've heard! Big smile "heyy bhaggu!!" he imitated ashi, "yuvi se door hone pe itna frustration?ROFL "haan hum ashi.. kyun, sir ko expect kar rahi thi? Taaki aur 3 ghante aapko bandh karke rakhe?" smirked ranveer. ROFL "ranveer, why r you even here? Isn't the princess of dumbness busy searching you? Oh.. dnt tell me u broke up with her!" ashi snorted ROFL 

He pulled her more closer and planted a kiss on her cheek . Kiss rule nahi tod sake the na!! LOL This was cute!! And I loved seeing Yuvi fighting for Ashi .. !! Awww !! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

Yayy !! Sonia-Sumeet!! DancingDancing A awesome track for RCC 2!! Big smileParty

And I liked this para .. Ranveer and tia could see all of this, they could see how strong their bond was, tia never liked ashi for her friend, she always saw her as some other person, but wen she was with yuvi, tia could see how the person that ashi was would change, she could see the love for yuvi in her eyes, the trust that she had for him. She was not the dust bin that she saw everyday in the corridor, she was this strong set of emotions wen it came to yuvi. Tia clutched into ranveers fingers, and smiled at him. He was right. They both were made for each other.

I love Tia and Ashi's scenes !! They are cute when they're fighting, and they are super cute when they are NOT fighting. I loved this part in their bday where they hugged, and Ashi helped Ranveer and Tia patch up! Embarrassed

Haww .. Ashi ko group mein nahi liya!? Angry Ab Remix ki tarah yahaan bhi Pri ko underconfident banana padega? Well .. fikar not. I'll think of something in the next update. :P And I loved the last line .. AY will be together .. Evil us coz we're gonna create a hell lotta problems for 'em in Rcc2. OuchLOL

lmao ashu.... finally mera page khula..
net low tha and ym off on ho raha tha and ppl think am going ofline online for attention
:|
dumb suckers...
yeah, the soniya sumeet part was for rcc two
:D
and finally ab rcc fir shuru ho gaya
:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
love to see ranveer tia back.. jayda remix feeling aa rai thi last three parts mai...band ...tia n ashi ka ladna jagdana...yashwant dev...sonya n tia's dad ...lately kafi jayda uvi ashi ho gya tha...so freshness aa gyi....mast tha..Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoAkankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Part 131

''Vaise, Yuvi, aaj hum apni date ke liye kya kar rahe hain?'' Ashi grinned.

''Tum uske baare mein bilkul worry mat karo. Tumhaare is heman ne tumhaare liye ek PERFECT date sochi hai. Erm, Ashi, tumhein midnight picnics pasand hain?''

''Picnic?'' Ashi snorted. ''Toh the great Yuvraj Dev apni girlfriend ko unki first date pe ek picnic pe leke jaayega?''

''Agar tumhein normal candlelight dinners and slow music pe dances chahiye toh bol do na, babes?'' Yuvi pouted.

Ashi bit her lip. ''Tum Ashi ko date pe leke jaa rahe ho, timbo ko nahi.'' She snorted.

''Exactly. And Ashi deserves the best.'' Yuvi winked.

Ashi smiled. ''But, Yuvi, midnight picnic? Mujhe raat ko bhook nahi lagti.''

''Jab tum shed mein aaogi na, sweetheart, the last thing on your mind will be food, I promise you.''

''And iska matlab kya hai?'' Ashi looked away, trying not to let Yuvi notice that she was blushing.

''Iska matlab ye hai-'' Yuvi cupped Ashi's face and whispered sincerely. ''-Ki aaj raat ko Yuvi is gonna shower all his love on Ashi. Aaj raat ko Yuvi Ashi ko dikha dega, what she means to him.''

Ashi grinned. ''Okay. Shed. Midnight. I'll be there.'' She started walking out of the room, when Yuvi held her hand.

''Ab tumhein kya chahiye?'' She pretended to be angry, while Yuvi's touch was sending electric shocks down her spine.

''Ek kiss?'' Yuvi pouted innocently.

''Yuvi!'' Ashi rolled her eyes. ''Close your eyes.''

Yuvi closed his eyes and smiled.

Ashi leaned forward. ''Cheating nahi karna, okay?''

''Okay, wacko. Jaldi karo.'' He said, grinning ear to ear.

Ashi  kissed him gently(Just for the sake of 'the kiss rule'), and stepped back. ''Bye Yuvi.'' And she ran away before Yuvi could open his eyes and catch her.

''Tumhein toh main raat ko dekh lunga, miss Anvesha Ray Banerjee.'' He said, smirking naughtily.

--

Ashi hurried back to her room, and opened her wardrobe.

''Vrinda, help! Batao mujhe..aaj raat ko main kya pehnoon?''

''Aaj raat ko kya hai?'' Vrinda looked over her magazine, confused.

Ashi smiled. ''Yuvi ke saath date hai.''

''Oh ho.'' Vrinda grinned. ''All the best. And-''She threw the dress in Ashi's hand away. ''Tum ye mat pehno. It's too girly. It won't suit you.''

''But, I wanna look different today, Vrinda. I want to surprise Yuvi.'' She raised an eyebrow, and smiled.

''Trust me, Yuvi likes you for who you are, and agar tum different banne ki koshish karogi, you will end up like one of those bimbos, and Yuvi will NOT like that.''

''Hmmm.'' She thought about it for a minute, and nodded. ''Vaise tum sahi keh rahi ho, maate.'' She took out her favourite shirt and a pair of jeans. ''I'll be myself.''

'''Cause the psycho loves the wacko, not the bimbo.'' Vrinda laughed. ''Vaise, tumhaari ye date hai kab?''

''Aaj raat ko. Kyon?''

''Oh.'' Vrinda made a glum face.

''Kyon, koi problem hai?''

''Sonia aunty aayi thi. She said that she wants to meet you tonight. But agar tum date pe jaa rahi ho-''

''I cant cancel my date, maate. Mama ko jo bhi baat karni hai, vo tumse kar lengi. You can pass me the message along, right?''

Vrinda didn't look convinced. She shook her shoulders once. ''Right?''

''I don't know, Ashi. She looked.. sort-of .. more happier than I've ever seen her before. I actually noticed her blushing. I think she wants to tell you about something important.''

''Toh ismein itni sad hone wali baat kya hai?'' Ashi grinned. ''Unhein koi ladka pasand aa gaya hoga. Hey bhaggu, is umar mein bhi ladke. But, jo bhi hai, I'm happy for her. Please tell her that, and tell her I'm really sorry I can't meet her today.''

''Okay.'' Vrinda smiled.

''Okay, Vrinda, I gotta go. I'll see you later. I have this surprise planned for Yuvi. And-'' She kissed Vrinda on the cheek. ''Thank you, for everything you did for me and Yuvi.''

''You're welcome, Ashi.'' Vrinda looked at her happy 'im-in-love' face as she walked outside the door. Yet, she couldn't help but be confused. It felt  like .. like, something's not quite right. Like a storm is on it's way. (But RCC1 ki ending happy hi hogi. :P)

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 24 February 2011 at 7:35pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeekoleeseunggiloveDazzilerDizzy

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
hawwwwww!!! u kept your promise???Hug
reserved
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Chapter 132

Ashi gently pushed the door open when midnight struck.

''Hello?'' She called out loudly and took a step inside.

The flame from the candles illuminated the whole area. There was a giant chocolate cake in the middle.

Ashi smiled, she loved chocolate.

Balloons and other decorations stuck on the walls around her. Soft music was playing from the stereo.

She felt familiar strong arms going around her waist, and he kept his shoulder on her neck, inhaling her scent in. ''Hmm.''

''Hmm?'' She laughed delightfully.

''Hmmm.'' He snuggled against her. ''Kaisa laga surprise?''

''Duh uh. Bahut acha.''

He made her turn around.  ''Will Anvesha Banerjee Ray do the honors of dancing with Yuvraj Dev?'' He held a hand forward.

She raised an eyebrow. ''Gladly.'' She took his hand, and smiled.

Yuvi went to the stereo. ''Slow music?''

''Slow music puts me to sleep!'' She complained.

He looked at her, holding her gaze. ''Once, mere liye?''

She looked at him, and nodded. ''Okay.''

He put the music on, and took her against her arms.

Tum mile, toh mil gaya ye jahaan.

Tum mile, toh har pal hai naya.

Tum mile, toh sab se hai fasla.

His lips curved into a smile as he remembered all their 'drunk' moments in the jungle, their first meeting, Ashi in his arms, their slow dancing in the party, their 'moments' in Ashi's hotel room, and her home.

Tum mile, toh jadoo cha gaya.

Tum mile, toh jeena aa gaya.

Tum mile, toh maine paaya hai khuda.

He remembered how he'd been so stupid to lose her to Kabir, how she had changed him completely, enforced a new light in him, new faith, new hope, new love.

Come around.

Is time to baby come around.

He twirled her in his arms once, and pulled her closer. His face searched hers for a minute, feeling her hot breath on his face. He gently bent down and kissed her.

This reminded him of the kiss they shared when they were in Ranveer's room. How Ashi has turned around, crying when he had kissed her.

His eyes flew open, as he looked at her. She wasn't crying this time, her eyes were closed, and she was kissing him back. Her face was glowing with love..with his love.

''Duh uh.'' She pulled back and crossed her arms against her chest. ''Ek din mein 3rd kiss.''

He took a step closer. ''Really? Mujhe laga fourth thi. You know, if we count that small peck on the cheek.''

She rolled her eyes. ''Yuvi, I have a surprise for you.''

''One more kiss?'' He grinned.

''No.'' She smiled, and picked up her bag from the corner of the room where she'd left it. She took out a brand new guitar.

''Oh My God.'' Yuvi looked at the guitar, pleasantly surprised. ''Thanks a LOT for this, Ashi. Honestly, I love this.'' He kissed the guitar. ''I love this.''

''Ahem ahem.'' Ashi frowned.

Yuvi kept the guitar down, and hugged her. ''I love you, Ashi.''

''I love you too, Yuvi.'' She rested her face against his cheek and smiled.

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 26 February 2011 at 6:15pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeekoleeseunggiloveDazzilerDizzySoulmate_Sana

Go to top