Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 80)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

Originally posted by luv_wacko

arps u write frm ur heart!! n pm it to akanksha ya eliza..im going offline nw..Big smile ur d best, all d best nuthin we wanted a first date part..if u can incorporate dat..
all d bestie mi amor Hug

i have  pm 'ed   elizaa  my update .. if she approves it .. i will post it here ... okay ...

guys its an amazing part!!!!
post fast!! jaldi!!!Embarrassed

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
part 127

" nonu psycho! " ' " What's that? " ' Yuvi was giving his most puzzled adorable look to Ashi.

Ashi couldn't stop smiling. She said ' " Yuvi'. At this moment I am feeling like cuddling you. So this is your nick name when I'll feel that you are the most adorable and cutest person on earth.  "

" Ouch! Ashi '.. that hurts! It means that you think I am not always adorable "

" Definitely'. Sometimes I feel like strangling you to death and can't help my emotions. They are the strongest when it's you. "

" Okay! So what's my name when you are almost strangling me to death " ''..

"  How about impish lunatic? "

"  What? Do I look like an imp? "

" Ofcourse not! But can't plan so much when I'm angry. The abuses comes spontaneously then ''.you see "

" For example, for your explanation to our eco sir, we are stuck in this classroom. You should have been a dead meat by now. But your sweetest promise made me change my mind you see. You are really lucky it seems! "

" Okay Ashi'.. I got it, my babes have various nick names in store for her boyfriend accordinbg to her change of moods. That's interesting''.. But my final judgement can be given afterwards too. Now '. If you don't mind, we can use the remaining one hour in something else too'.."

Yuvi comes closer to Ashi and nuzzles her neck.

" Hang on Yuvi! First I need to tell you something'.."

Ashi was hesitating for a moment and Yuvi could sense it.

" What's wrong ? Tell me whatever you are thinking right now "

" yuvi '' it's actually '' "

" Ashi. Go on. I am listening and you don't need to hesitate about anything you want to say'.."

" I know that Yuvi. But it's just '.. I don't know how to start "

" Oh! Come on Ashi! You don't need to think so much before telling something. You are Anvesha Banerjee Ray who always says whatever she feels. So go on'  "

" Yuvi '. I think I have some doubts "

" What ? Are you having doubts regarding us ? If it's so, then Ashi please delete your doubts from your memory bank. We can work it out. Trust me. "

" Ofcourse  I trust you psycho! But I can't trust  myself. Yuvi ' I know myself more than you do. I know there are various faults in me which can lead to serious problems in the future. It's not only you understanding me and keeping up with all my tantrums and at the end of the day making me feel that nothing happened that was serious. But Yuvi '' will I be able to give us the same maturity and patience that you are ready to give. If at any point of time I falter, not even realizing my fault'.. will it be over for us? Yuvi am I that strong to change my faults. I always believed that being 'real' is what its counts. But 'real' Anvesha comes with a lot of serious issues which sometimes she herself even fails to understand. "

Ashi stopped abruptly. She was looking down at the ground. Tears were welling up in her eyes. But she didn't want to cry at this moment. She wants to make Yuvi realize how much he means to her and she have to tell it to him. Yuvi could sense Ashi was struggling with her emotions. He slowly went up to her and hugged her tightly. Yuvi thought that it was the best thing she needed at that moment. Ashi looked up to him with tears in her eyes. She started '

" Yuvi '  I need to'. "

Yuvi hushed her with his finger on her lips.

" Ashi'. Please'.. you don't need to say anything else. I completely understood what you are trying to say. But Ashi'. There is no need to doubt yourself. We, together will make this work. If anything goes wrong, we will give our best to make it right. And Ashi, as I told you earlier I love you the way you are and that includes your faults too. I don't want to change them because you will be incomplete without them. I want my complete wacko with all the madness and a loving heart.(Yuvi bend closer to Ashi and planted a soft kiss on her forehead )(Ashi looked up with eyes filled with lots of love for Yuvi -- her psycho )  And now don't waste your tears on your stupid thoughts and think about the "SURPRISE" tomorrow "

Ashi rubbed her cheeks hurriedly and again that vibrant glow came to her face. Yuvi smiled to himself.

" So psycho! I hope you have planned something badass as you have promised. "

" I can't tell you what exactly the surprise is but you are surely in for a big one. "

" Okay Ashi.. tell me' What will be an ideal day for you ? "

" Is it a day or a date ? "

" Uff! Date ke bare mein abhi bhool jao"

" Let's talk about an ideal day of yours"

" Okay '.. firstly I'll be waking up really late. Definitely no school and boring lectures. Torture mamma with all her hidden secrets ( Ashi giggled at the thought of it), then ofcourse torture you with all my antics , then go for a 'dissect Tia's wadrobe' mission (She smirked at the thought of it) will be playing video games with Leo, plan ways to dunk Jumbo and the teachers in a deep swimming pool, make Vrinda watch a supper-horror movie, will deep fry Arjun in 50 litres of oil, hang out with all my buddies and definitely a long walk with you at night around the campus and discuss the entire happenings of the day. Bas. "

" Bas! Aur kuch baaki bhi hain kya?  Tum bachpan mein kaunse vitamins leti thi? It seems your list is endless. Kaafi active baby rahi hogi.. Phew! "

" You bet! Ask my mom about it. She will give you an encyclopedia on the ways in which I tortured her."

" I pity your mom. She must have gone mad."

" Yeah' Results are quite obvious. Isiliye toh abhi bhi kabhi kabhi pagalpan ka dohra parta hain'."

She started laughing and Yuvi was like " You are just impossible'"

Yuvi too joined her in the laughter but was suddenly stopped by the sound of unlocking the classroom door ' They looked at each other questioningly '

P.S : thanks a ton elizaa for going through it ... Tongue I added the kiss part .. hope you'll like it ..

Guys ... this is my first attempt at writing ... so please bear with it ... if you have any problem with any portion of the update .. feel free to say it .. Hope you all will like it ..Tongue

Edited by BUBLAI - 15 February 2011 at 9:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggiloveMeekoSoulmate_SanaAkankshaa.DazzilerDizzy

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
omg arpita..
bola tha na..and wer were u for so long? tum toh  khud ke ffs likh sakti ho
Wink
seriously..
u wer way way way better thn wht i expected, and trust me... i expected alot!!!Clap
now we have officially hired u for rcc...

it was totally ay'ish... the convo was poora ashi yuvi... and the best was the way yuvi talks to her and calms hyper ashi down..

reading ur part got all my remix past memories back.. leo and arjun.. maate with horror movies, dissection of timbo's clothes.. torturing soniya..
aww those days...
and he so can handle ashi any mood of hers..
maine tumko kiss scene daalne bola, and i thot ud rite another big paraEmbarrassed 
par tumne chaeting kiyaLOL
and temme one thing.. isnt riting fun aswell? it is rite..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIAkankshaa.

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

omg arpita..
bola tha na..and wer were u for so long? tum toh  khud ke ffs likh sakti ho
Wink
seriously..
u wer way way way better thn wht i expected, and trust me... i expected alot!!!Clap
now we have officially hired u for rcc...

it was totally ay'ish... the convo was poora ashi yuvi... and the best was the way yuvi talks to her and calms hyper ashi down..

reading ur part got all my remix past memories back.. leo and arjun.. maate with horror movies, dissection of timbo's clothes.. torturing soniya..
aww those days...
and he so can handle ashi any mood of hers..
maine tumko kiss scene daalne bola, and i thot ud rite another big paraEmbarrassed 
par tumne chaeting kiyaLOL
and temme one thing.. isnt riting fun aswell? it is rite..Embarrassed

yeah writing was fun ... par jab type karna pad raha tha , then i was lyk 'pata nahi yeh log itne lambe lambe posts kaise kar lete hai ' .. toh bolna chahiye tha na ke wanted one more paragraph .. next tym i'll keep it in mind ..itna bhi tarif mat karo ... i m not used to them .... i m feeling pooraEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
lol.. tareef nahi..
once u strt writng, post apne aap labe ho jaate hai...
like look at me,id never rite more thn a sentence anywer, and now, my post always ends being a freaking big para!!
:))
ym pe aao, i need to discuss wht to rite next
:P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

lol.. tareef nahi..
once u strt writng, post apne aap labe ho jaate hai...
like look at me,id never rite more thn a sentence anywer, and now, my post always ends being a freaking big para!!
:))
ym pe aao, i need to discuss wht to rite next
:P

main abhi hoon ym pe ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
lizze approve d pm n let her postLOL

MeekoAkankshaa.

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
ohmigod!!!!
arps tum kaha thi?/
kaun si vitamins leti ho???
kya khati ho?? kya tera yuvi jaisa bf hai?? kyunki kya mast part likha hai?!!!!!

i loved it i loved ittttt..n dat is an understatement!!!..shit arps..a big kissie from me to uTongueHug
love u..n i hope to see more!
ab na chhodenge tumhe
bwahahahahahahahaha

MeekoAkankshaa.

Go to top