Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 76)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

Originally posted by elizaa

[QUOTE=elizaa]
yaa i8 have the last 4 parts just a few moments back ... IT was superb ...loved  the way yuvi was giving hints after hints to Ashi ...LOLLOL he made it so obvious for her to understand LOLLOL ... loved ashi's feelings about yuvi .. it was narrated beautifully and now eagerly waiting for the badass date ... waiting to see what yuvi does for ashi in a DIFFERENT way ... TongueTongue

yaa lit bks are never-ending ... i m stuck with vanity fair for ages now .. it will never end it seems and top of dat the novel looks like a fat dictionary ... God knows when will I complete it .. AngryAngry

saare skills sharp honge ke nahi pata nahi but i'll try ... may on the next weekend ..

argh!! the fat dictionary look?? it just puts me off... horrors of horrors..
and to add up to it is the time limit...
id still read them getting all my brain particles together, but thn remembering all the little characters to give out a character sketch it a pain..
in our university, they ask us only character sketches of th least imp chars.. eew. eww.eww
tht reminds me, i need to do some homework too.. 
raat ko karungi
:D

yaa same here ... all the minor characters are more important than the lead ones .. charater sketches really puts me off ... ab itna character analysis thodi na kar sakti hoon .. LOLLOL upar se reference bks are more painful ... kahan pe thoda sa bits n pieces mein likha rehta hai .... dhoondne mein raat beet jaati hai ... Angry
Angrychar sketch... like remix syl ki book hoti toh pakka aditiya ke girlfriend pe char sketch likna hota..LOL
 reference books na yaad dilao...Angry
waise am doing it through correspondence.. toh its all the more worse.. 
and the worst.. wikipedia work is wht my class dustbin is fed onAngry

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
me writing next...uhh u guys made it dificult fr me nw..im such a pile of mush at present ..main poori ki poori serial kissing story likh dungiROFL
ill  start in 15 mins..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

me writing next...uhh u guys made it dificult fr me nw..im such a pile of mush at present ..main poori ki poori serial kissing story likh dungiROFL
ill  start in 15 mins..

yeah..
plzplzplz
ms word ke 3 pages least..
am coming n ym to discuss..
miya has made me more hyper now

leeseunggilove

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged

ill  start in 15 mins..

okay debo go for it ... it seems you will turn Yuvi into a serial kisser LOLLOL

leeseunggilove

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=elizaa]
yaa i8 have the last 4 parts just a few moments back ... IT was superb ...loved  the way yuvi was giving hints after hints to Ashi ...LOLLOL he made it so obvious for her to understand LOLLOL ... loved ashi's feelings about yuvi .. it was narrated beautifully and now eagerly waiting for the badass date ... waiting to see what yuvi does for ashi in a DIFFERENT way ... TongueTongue

yaa lit bks are never-ending ... i m stuck with vanity fair for ages now .. it will never end it seems and top of dat the novel looks like a fat dictionary ... God knows when will I complete it .. AngryAngry

saare skills sharp honge ke nahi pata nahi but i'll try ... may on the next weekend ..

id still read them getting all my brain particles together, but thn remembering all the little characters to give out a character sketch it a pain..
in our university, they ask us only character sketches of th least imp chars.. eew. eww.eww
raat ko karungi

yaa same here ... all the minor characters are more important than the lead ones .. charater sketches really puts me off ... ab itna character analysis thodi na kar sakti hoon .. LOLLOL upar se reference bks are more painful ... kahan pe thoda sa bits n pieces mein likha rehta hai .... dhoondne mein raat beet jaati hai ... Angry
Angrychar sketch... like remix syl ki book hoti toh pakka aditiya ke girlfriend pe char sketch likna hota..LOL

internet pe toh most of the articles are on the paid websites ... sab notes ke liye mostly you have to sign in for a subscription ... tab jaake kuch mile .. otherwise it's not of much use ...

Meeko

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged

ill  start in 15 mins..

yeah..
plzplzplz
ms word ke 3 pages least..
am coming n ym to discuss..
miya has made me more hyper now

elizaa is really excited now ... debo beware of her ... she will eat your head completely not leaving a small part of it even LOLLOL

leeseunggilove

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=elizaa]

raat ko karungi

internet pe toh most of the articles are on the paid websites ... sab notes ke liye mostly you have to sign in for a subscription ... tab jaake kuch mile .. otherwise it's not of much use ...

i wont waste my money behind this
:P
thankfullly, god has given me wonderful friends who r doing regular college
so i get stuff for free.. and upar se, my cousin is a eng lit lecturer in my college
:D aise baaton mein main bohot lcky ho jaati hoon....
but still the issue is the same... reading the b/sDead
BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=elizaa]

raat ko karungi

i wont waste my money behind this
:P
thankfullly, god has given me wonderful friends who r doing regular college
so i get stuff for free.. and upar se, my cousin is a eng lit lecturer in my college
:D aise baaton mein main bohot lcky ho jaati hoon....
but still the issue is the same... reading the b/sDead

yaar you are quite lucky that way ... kash mere bhi aise friends ya relatives hote LOL

Meeko

Go to top