Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 73)

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
part 122-123 done...
122 part ...FINALLY YUVI NE BOLAAAAAAAPartyDancingParty.....ashuuuuuu kese ??? kese karte ho yaar..yeh feeling express karne ka style...hint dene ka style...i loved uvi so much...it was so awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Day DreamingBlushingLOLn so dhak dhak...HeartHeart

n part 123 what a twist....ashi ka date k liye bolna....ek dum n uvi ...omg kya karega i m so excited.. Date bhi tou DIFFERENT ho ...demand kiya hai ashi ne....Day DreamingDay Dreaming

ashu baby u rock..ClapThumbs UpClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Mujhe maar daalne ka iraada hai kya!!!!!!?!!!!!?!!?!?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! I was already in a hyper mode && then you give me this!! Seriously, you give me this fantastic awesome amazing beautiful wonderful out of the world update!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Loved it loved it loved it!! Embarrassed The kisss ... aaah!! This is like our new rule!! Har part mein ek kiss honi zaroori hai!! LOL Not that I mind! LOL

Lmao !! Yuvi teasing Ashi!! ''Are we still bestfriends?'' LOL And Ashi is no less, really!! ''Who were you talkin to?'' ''Kabir'' LOL Gotta love 'em!! Big smile

I'm going next .. laterz! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manurMeeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Mujhe maar daalne ka iraada hai kya!!!!!!?!!!!!?!!?!?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! I was already in a hyper mode && then you give me this!! Seriously, you give me this fantastic awesome amazing beautiful wonderful out of the world update!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Loved it loved it loved it!! Embarrassed The kisss ... aaah!! This is like our new rule!! Har part mein ek kiss honi zaroori hai!! LOL Not that I mind! LOL

Lmao !! Yuvi teasing Ashi!! ''Are we still bestfriends?'' LOL And Ashi is no less, really!! ''Who were you talkin to?'' ''Kabir'' LOL Gotta love 'em!! Big smile

lol
thnks! ur no less. dnt u keep killing me with ur updates?
kiss toh ab har 26 parts mein hoga!
:P
abd btw, uv didnt, ashi teased him.. saying r we still bestfriends

Akankshaa.

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
lizzie..tum cheesy bilkul nai ho..mad u areeee........i so loved it...their chemistry was on full swingHeartHeart..... yaar....i loved it ...n yeah masti n majak..lolxx LOL ashi ka puchna are we still.. bestfriends?" lolx... ROFLn uvi ne answer kiya apne cute style mai lolxx..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoAkankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

lol
thnks! ur no less. dnt u keep killing me with ur updates?
kiss toh ab har 26 parts mein hoga!
abd btw, uv didnt, ashi teased him.. saying r we still bestfriends

Yeah whatever! LOL I told you mera dimaag ghoom raha hai!! That jealousy scene! I'm hyper for the wrong reasons!! Silly  

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manur

lizzie..tum cheesy bilkul nai ho..mad u areeee........i so loved it...their chemistry was on full swingHeartHeart..... yaar....i loved it ...n yeah masti n majak..lolxx LOL ashi ka puchna are we still.. bestfriends?" lolx... ROFLn uvi ne answer kiya apne cute style mai lolxx..

u liked it? aah... finally..
i cld read it out from ut face tho
:D
thanks for ur wonderful comments
D:

manur

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by manur

u liked it? aah... finally..
i cld read it out from ut face tho
:D
thanks for ur wonderful comments
D:

lolxx...abhi tume adat ho gyi hai...ese samne betha k meri mom ne bhi muje kabhi nahi padya ROFLROFL... kya dar lagta hai k mai padungi nai??

Meeko

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
PART 125

Ashi yawned as the alarm clock on the table next to her rang out loudly. She hit the snooze button.

''Ashi, utho!'' She heard a familiar voice asking her to wake up, and she smiled subconsciously. ''Bas thodi der!'' She covered her face with her pillow and groaned.

He rolled his eyes. ''Ashi, it's 8 am. And class bhi jaana hai, utho, ab!''

She let out a sigh as she threw the pillow at him. ''Psycho!'' She muttered, as he pulled the covers away. ''Vaise, what are you doing here?"'

''Waking you up.'' He smiled.

''Duh uh. I know that. But shouldn't you be in the boys hostel instead?''

He held her hand and kissed it softly. ''This is our first week in school after getting together, and I wanted to make it special for you. I wanted to be the first person you see when you wake up, and the last person you see before you sleep.''

''Mission successful.'' She rolled her eyes and grinned. ''Now do you mind getting out of the room while I change?''

''Do I have to?'' He muttered innocently.

Ashi hit him with a pillow. ''Out!''

''Fine.'' He grumbled. ''As you say.'' He started to walk out, but he turned around and gave her a peck on the cheek. ''I'm waiting outside.'' He winked, and walked away.

She stood there, blushing. She slapped herself on the forehead. ''Get a grip, Ashi. Get a grip.'' She rolled her eyes. ''Psycho! Mujhe bhi bimbo bana diya!''

She opened the door when she was ready. As Yuvi had said, he was leaning right next to her door, his head resting in his shoulders, eyes closed. Was he sleeping?

Ashi chuckled, and ran a hand through his hair. When she started to pull her hand back, he caught it and kissed it again. ''Good morning, beautiful. Let's go.''

Ashi rolled her eyes. ''Duh uh. Chalte hain. But pehle tum ye batao, why were you standing like that in front of my room? This is the girls hostel, psycho. Agar koi dekh leta toh-''

He kissed her and cut her short. ''Tum kitna sochti ho, wacko. Nobody saw me. Chalo ab.''

Ashi froze momentarily. But then she grinned and let Yuvi drag her away. ''As if we have another option.''

--

''Yuvi, I don't wanna go to class.'' Ashi complained as she banged her locker shut. ''Economics bore me like hell.''

''Same here, wacko. But kya karein? Jaana toh padega.'' He shrugged. ''Hey, I got an idea.''

''What?'' Ashi asked.

He put his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. ''You and me. Last bench. Just the two of us. What say?''

''Sounds romantic.'' She said, putting her arms around his neck.

''Sounds very romantic.'' He winked.

They stood like that, in each other's arms for a while, until Ranveer coughed.

''Ahem ahem.'' He coughed dramatically as he walked towards the two of them. ''Toh, finally, tum dono official ho hi gaye! I mean, I always knew you love each other, and aaj confession bhi ho gaya! What a happy day!'' He grinned.

''Duh uh Ranveer. Yes, he confessed his love for me.'' Ashi blushed.

Yuvi grinned triumphantly. ''Thanks a lot, bro. Agar tum nahi hote..toh we might not have been together.''

''Ismein thank you ki kya baat, bana? Dost hote kis liye hain!'' He smiled. ''And Ashi.'' He turned towards her. ''Aapka toh sapna sach ho gaya, nahi?''

Yuvi interrupted. ''Ranveer, tumhein pehle se hi pata tha about how she feels for me?''

Ranveer nodded. ''And mujhe aapki feelings ke baare mein bhi pata tha, bana!''

Yuvi shrugged. ''Ultra sufi, man. And tumne humein bataya bhi nahi .. You know?, humne kitna time waste kiya ladne mein.. when we could have  done better things.'' He pulled Ashi close.

''Haan, but apni ye useful things baad mein karna. It's time for class now.'' Ranveer took his book out from his locker. ''Come on.''

They followed Ranveer to the class, where a boring lesson was going on.

Ashi's phone vibrated. ''Bored?'' Yuvi. She grinned, turned around and imitating strangling herself.

''Yeah, you?'' She replied back.

''Why would I be bored? I'm watching the sexiest redhead alive.''

Ashi blushed as she read it. She rolled her eyes at him, and replied a ''What about the dead ones?''

''I repeat, nobody, and I mean, nobody can even come close to her. She's the prettiest girl in this whole world. The wackiest. The silliest. The craziest. The realest.'' He was about to press 'send' when sir snatched his phone.

''Oh.'' He muttered angrily. ''Toh economics ki class mein ye sab chalta hai, huh?'' He read the message out. ''Toh, bataiyo, Mr Yuvraj dev, share your life with us. Ye kiske liye hai message!?''

''Vo..err..sir'' He hesitated.

''Boliye boliye.'' Sir went on, angrily. ''Aakhir humein bhi toh pata chale. Bahut utsuk hain hum jaane ke liye.''

''Erm, sir, actually.'' Yuvi smiled. ''Me, and Anvesha, we are seeing each other. And the message was for her.''

Ashi frowned. Sir snorted and walked up to her. ''Miss Anvesha Banerjee Ray, is it true?''

She stood up, and nodded.

''Ahaa.'' Sir said. ''Perfect couple. Okay, toh aap dono lovebirds ko aapki punishment ke liye saath hi saza milni chahiye, no? Detention. In this room. For 3 hours. Both of you. Baaki sab jaa sakte hain.''

Everyone started walking out, and Ashi protested. ''But, sir, please-''

She looked at Yuvi, expecting some help, and he passed a playful smile at her. Ashi frowned, and Yuvi grinned as sir ignored Ashi's protests and closed the door behind them, leaving the two of them alone.

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 11 February 2011 at 5:17pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

manurBUBLAIMeekoleeseunggilove--sunshine--DazzilerDizzySoulmate_Sana

Go to top