Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 72)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Yay... Aaj tum dono se update milenge! Big smileParty Aaj suraj kahaan se uga hai ?? Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meekoleeseunggilove

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
suraj ugta nahi nikalta haiROFL
lizzie wen do u want to update kyunki ill go after u only!Big smile pehle aap mere maa..Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

lizzie wen do u want to update kyunki ill go after u only!Big smile pehle aap mere maa..Tongue

erm 2 am ist
:D

leeseunggilove

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by BUBLAI

Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by BUBLAI

elizaa ... it's simply out-of-the-world ... i don't have words to express it ... it's amazing ..ClapClapClap loved the way you expressed their feelings ... and the 'bestfriends' bonding ..awww!!!. they are so sweet together ... ye yuvi kabhi haar nahi manta when it concerns Ashi ... loved it to the bits ... his hints are superb ... but ashi will need time to understand them perfectly Tongue
u liked it? thanks yaar Tongue
yeah i knw.. uv haar nahi maanta.. hints will be on, and we shallmake sure, ashi wld be thodi dumb to understand Wink 
:P  bestfriends bonding i wanted to get kab se... par chance nahi mila.. lolLOL

babes, u wanna go next?

are you mad ???? I can't write ... you guys are too good at writing ...and  I can't even express myself properly...
arey.. trust me evn i cldnt...
didnt u seee in the strt? but gradually i got the hang of it.. am sure ud do it well...
ashu help!!Wink

okay .. i can give it a try but not now ... I am not at all confident at this moment ... may be a few more posts later ..Tongue

Meeko

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
arps ur a lit student ..u toh have to write
u will write after i write tmrwBig smile
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

arps ur a lit student ..u toh have to write
u will write after i write tmrwBig smile

lit student!!
dude.. u have to..
which class r u in?
and wer r u from?
:D
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Part 124

She was lying on her bed busy talking to vrinda on the fone..

"haan haan, pata hai its late, and tum dono yahaan nahi hai' I have a surprise for u both.."

"kya hai ashi..kab se hasi jaa rahi ho?? Mp Monday ko aa jayegi, weekend hai na.. toh jaana pada"

"hmm" she smiled

"ashiii.. kya ho gaya hai tumhein.. jab se canteen mein yuvi ko meher ke saath dekha hai, tum itna weird behave kar rahi ho, yuvi is the one who is in love baby.. ."

"I know" she blushed

"so y is it affecting you"

"you'll know soon.."

"argh.. since the past  65 mins, thts wht ur telling me'  YOU WILL KNOW. Ashi.. lets just take it tht way.. I knw"

She sat up with shock, "you do??"

"who do u think cld give yuvi brilliant ideas.. like.."

"making me jealous? Getting close to meher?"

"ermm.."

"vrindee.. your dead.. do u remember, u have to share your room with me maate?"

"oh ashi.. sorry.. tumko toh pata hai na.. us yuvi ke paas koi brains nahi hai.."

"haan.. aur who brainless uv mujhse itna pyaar kar sakta hai, mujhe pata nahi tha. And he is a total psycho.. itna time waste kiya.. aur kuch time mujhe annoy karta, toh pakka main uska murder kar deti"

"ashi.. today is the first day, and abhi se hi itna gussa? Chill.. its quite late.. tum jaao sone.. bye!"

"bye maate!"

Her face was glowing with happiness. She had just met ranveer. 'He too knew it all along..  tia was quite upset.. she thought id torture her friend.." she smirked, "and who said I wouldn't"

She couldn't forget the way yuvi caught her hand in front of everyone in the canteen,  he confronted jasmine.. 'I just didn't feel the need to say anything to jas..  yuvi was there.."  her jaws hurting, cheeks red.. This was since the time yuvi confessed his love for her. "God.. wht has the psycho done to me?" she straightened her face, resting on her pillow, she checked her cell phone.  "Three text messages and 10 missed calls?"

"yuvi!!"she smiled "duh uh!!i knw u love me.." she read his messages, widening her grin.

She lied in her bed, buried her face in her pillow. She closed her eyes hoping to fall asleep. She was awakened by a little knock on the window. "what is that??" she whispered. The knocking continued." It's a thief'"  she thought, "why wld a thief come to mauriya? And tht too knock?"

"a' a.. ghost?? Bhoot nahi hote hai ashi' ya hote hai??" she felt goose bumps all over her.  She took her guitar and went closer to the window. The knocking didn't stop. She opened the window and a head popped in. she screamed , and he shushed her.

"ashi.. its me.. ull wake the others." It was yuvi. He wiped the sweat on her forehead and took the guitar from her.

"yuvi! Tum yahaan kya kar rahe ho? Kisi ne dekha toh nahi?" she looked into his eyes.

"ashi, andar toh lo' aise hi latka raha, toh pakka koi dekh lega." He struggled and finally came in.

They stared at each other for a moment, and then he hugged her.

"I missed you ashi.. tum theek ho na?"

"duh Uh! Theek hoon uv.. tum yeh poochne yahaan aaye ho?"

"your fone was busy.. u refused to take my call.. you refused to reply.. I was worried. Whom wer you talking to btw?"

"kabeer" she quickly said.

The expressions on yuvi's face quickly changed. "kabeer?" he mumbled.

"oh.. how I loveee to see a jealous yuvi too" she playfully hit him and giggled, "vrinda thi"

"ashi.. plz don't do this' I cant even think of losing you.. this has been quite difficult" and he hugged her again

"and who told you am easy? Am quite complicated yuvi" she replied

"and whts with the hugging yuvi.. its not safe here.. u shld go"

No. she didn't want him to go. She never wanted this moment to get over and she was quite sure she couldn't control her feelings for him. She wanted him to know everything, everything of how she felt about him, how  difficult it could get to live if he wasn't around, how much she loved him. But nor now. She'd tell him all f this on her first date. She had thought about it throughout. She knew yuvi would make it very special for her. She never wanted to break this hug. She wldnt mind staying awake the whole night in his arms, but she had to let him go, for another beautiful day to come.

Yuvi refused to let her go.. he had her in his arms for quite a long time. How he loved to take her scent in, and the whole feeling that this wacko belonged to him was so beautiful.

" yuvi.. its quite late.. do bajj chuke hai, and we r alone.. I guess u shld leave"  she said calmly breaking the hug.

"we are alone, and its late.. I know ashi.." he said moving away from her, "and you don't trust me" he continued.

She didn't want to do this.. she trusted him more than anyone. She couldn't see him hurt again.. enuf she thought, 'hw can I hurt him, he needs to know how much I can trust him.. NOW!'

She stopped him before he could climb on the window

"its okay ashi.. I knw you need time." He said

"time?" she asked with a disgusted face.

"yuvi.. I know that I love you.. and more thn tht, I trust you" she held his face in her petite hands, "and for all this..i don't need time.. coz.. I just know that."

"i-I love you yuvi" she said to him, "and I mean it"

She kept her stare at him, and suddenly moved closer. Her heart flipped over,  "kiss me.. please.." she said with a sudden smile on her face. He blinked as if coming out of trance, and after a moment, he slowly touched his lips to hers. It felt good with his hot breath on her lips, as she felt the sparks.. she fell into a bliss so potent tht it made her weak and lost. So weak that she clutched at him. .. Her body was tingling, and the best thing was they were the only ones there. He stopped kissing her for some air.

"yuvi'" she whispered, deliriously dazed, and wornderfully high.

"yeah, I know'.. mind it if I do that again?" he asked. Then not waiting for a reply, he lowered his head, and got a second one in.

The kiss was amazing, and she couldn't tell if he was smiling.. because he laughed and pulled her closer. "We wld have done this a long time back, but I was stupid to nt realize that you loved me too.." he said

"Would have done it long time back?? Didn't you?" she blushed hitting him hard on the chest.

"ouch!!" he smiled, "I have to leave now"

"why? Is it getting late yuvi?" she smirked

"no.. our date.. remember? I need to get up early tomorrow!" he said and went to the window.

She laughed, "you can go through the door, now," she said and crossed her arms to her chest. He bent his leg inside again. "oh.. yeah' thanks"

She went with him to the door, and before he left, he kissed her again, "be careful" she whispered in his ears, and he nodded.

"yuvi.." she stopped him. "are we still.. bestfriends?" she teased.

He chuckled. "what do you think beautiful?" he answered while she smiled bashfully.

"be ready for tomorrow.. Something badass is coming your way" and he left. Thinking about it made her light and happy. And her sleep was the best one she had in ages.

Ohk guys' I tried fitting all the romance I knew in my life in this post' trust me, I tried hard to make it ay'ish' do not hit me, if this reminds u of tiara'and I didn't want to make it this cheesy.. trust me' I knw it will'L

And btw, u all knw, romance is nt my job' its my workers!!

:P

Edited by elizaa - 11 February 2011 at 2:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIleeseunggiloveAkankshaa.DazzilerDizzySoulmate_Sana

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL 
oh and haan....
yeh khas kar meine tumhare liye likha... teri & ashi ki feelings same hai filhaal..
hope ull like it...Embarrassed

leeseunggilove

Go to top