Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 70)

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
elizaa ... it's simply out-of-the-world ... i don't have words to express it ... it's amazing ..ClapClapClap loved the way you expressed their feelings ... and the 'bestfriends' bonding ..awww!!!. they are so sweet together ... ye yuvi kabhi haar nahi manta when it concerns Ashi ... loved it to the bits ... his hints are superb ... but ashi will need time to understand them perfectly Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

elizaa ... it's simply out-of-the-world ... i don't have words to express it ... it's amazing ..ClapClapClap loved the way you expressed their feelings ... and the 'bestfriends' bonding ..awww!!!. they are so sweet together ... ye yuvi kabhi haar nahi manta when it concerns Ashi ... loved it to the bits ... his hints are superb ... but ashi will need time to understand them perfectly Tongue
u liked it? thanks yaar Tongue
yeah i knw.. uv haar nahi maanta.. hints will be on, and we shallmake sure, ashi wld be thodi dumb to understand Wink 
:P  bestfriends bonding i wanted to get kab se... par chance nahi mila.. lolLOL

babes, u wanna go next?

BUBLAI

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

yeah i knw.. uv haar nahi maanta.. hints will be on, and we shallmake sure, ashi wld be thodi dumb to understand Wink 

babes, u wanna go next?

are you mad ???? I can't write ... you guys are too good at writing ...and  I can't even express myself properly...

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by elizaa

babes, u wanna go next?

are you mad ???? I can't write ... you guys are too good at writing ...and  I can't even express myself properly...
arey.. trust me evn i cldnt...
didnt u seee in the strt? but gradually i got the hang of it.. am sure ud do it well...
ashu help!!Wink
manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
hello i m back...LOL
well ashu i just read part 119 n 120...
in part 20 i liked the love test idea from Vrinde...n i loved the description of jealousy of ashi....was very nice to read....

part 120... friendship bonding vrinde sid meher n uvi k acchi thi...
but i really love the whole ashi n kabir part....kabri was so sweet as always...n the way he explains ashi to love without expectations n without hesitation....the feeling of love..Heart
n ashi ka usko bolna k she understands kabir ko kesa feel hua hoga..shows the pain that she is going throughUnhappyCry....n bahan bhi kabir....is good at comforting ashiBig smile....i m falling in love with kabir...HeartEmbarrassed
kabir ashi scene was awesome Thumbs UpClapStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoAkankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Part 122

''Fall for you? Pahlease. Agar is planet earth mein insaanon ki jagah bandar bhi aa jaayein na, and tum last human being ho, tab bhi I won't love you!''

Yuvi looked at her, eyes going wide in surprise, and he chuckled. ''Vaise bhi Yuvi, Anvesha Banerjee Ray hona koi aisi vaisi baat nahi hai!'' She imitated Tia and laughed.

Ashi was happy, looking at him like that, laughing so carelessly. She would have been dying inside if it wasn't for Kabir. Loving someone was a wonderful feeling, indeed.

''Ashi.'' Yuvi held her hand and smiled. ''You know her, the girl I love. She makes me laugh at the weirdest times possible.''

''Does she?'' Ashi raised an eyebrow. ''Good. Tum mein toh koi sense of humour hai nahi, atleast she'll be good company.''

''Hmm.'' Yuvi pressed her hand tighter. ''And she always taunts me, commenting about the things she says she doesn't like about me, but she knows she loves them.''

Colour rose to Ashi's cheeks, and Yuvi saw that and grinned. ''And when I hold her hand, kiss her hand-'' He gently kissed her palm. ''She goes red, and I love that about her. Watching her blushing is the most adorable sight on earth.''

''And?'' Ashi asked, innocently. ''What else do you love about her?''

''And-'' Yuvi kisses her on the cheek. ''When I kiss her on the cheek, and she widens her eyes in surprise, and looks at me as if I have gone mad. That's another thing I love.''

''And when I ask her to dance-'' Yuvi extended an hand. ''And she hesitates in the beginning, but gives in and passes me a beautiful smile, and takes my hand. That sensation is addictive.''

Ashi rolled her eyes and took his hand. ''And when she pretends like she doesn't want to dance with me, but in reality, she's melting inside. That's another thing I love.''

Yuvi pulled her close. ''And when I cuddle her, and she rolls her eyes like she's frustrated, but you know she's living in the moment. That's another thing I love.''

''And when I look in her eyes.'' He cups her face. ''Her big brown eyes, and she looks at me without even blinking, that magic, it surpasses anything natural. That's another thing I love.''

She looks at him for a moment, and breaks the eye contact. ''Duh uh, Yuvi, I get it. You love her. Now chill, okay?''

Yuvi mock-frowned. ''Okay.''

Ashi playfully hit him in the shoulder. ''Ab ladkiyon ki tarah senti mat ho jaao. Acha tell me, who is she?''

He let out a frustrated growl. ''Ashi, itni hints toh di maine tumhein, tumhein abhi bhi nahi pata chala!?''

''Nahi.'' She shook her head innocently, and he couldn't help but smile.

''Okay, hmm. I have spent a night with her in the jungle. I made her drink. I made her go totally crazy over me. I fought with her. I danced with her. I laughed with her. We came back. I kissed her. Not only once, but twice. Thrice. And the magic was stronger every time. But she liked someone else, and I cried for her.  I almost lost her, I almost died for her. She's a girl who taught me to follow my dreams, to chase my passion, to live in the moment, to do what you want to do. She's my sweetest drug, and losing her is my greatest fear. And she is standing right here with me. And I am standing right in front of her, giving her all these hints, running down a summary of our life, and she is looking at me, blinking her wide eyes in surprise, thinking if all this is real or not. Well guess what? This is real. And that mesmerized expression on your face, that's another thing I love.'' He finished, and looked at her.

She opened her eyes to say something, but he cut her short and kissed her gently just like he had in Ranveer's room. She barely had time to register anything before he broke the momentarily kiss. ''I love her. Anvesha Banerjee Ray.''

She looked at him, not even wanting to blink since she thought this was a dream. She raised her hand and touched his cheek, gently, making sure he was real. Yes, he was real. Yuvi smiled involuntarily, catching the hint. 

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 10 February 2011 at 3:36pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

manurBUBLAIMeekoleeseunggilove--sunshine--DazzilerDizzySoulmate_Sana

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
W*F ashu... uve lost it?? maarogi kya mujhe aaj?Embarrassed
am like in this ay world, wer the vms will also not help
:P
ashi alien bandar talk was mast!! i remembered tht black gang period
and the way yuvi was hinting..i was like W*F uv bas karo... samaj gayi woh
:P
they wer so adorabe together.. and the waay she was trying to act innocent..
aww!
one of the 100 best parts written!!
i so love u for this
:D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIleeseunggiloveAkankshaa.

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
part 121 comment...
this part was a mix of funDancing, cuteHeartBlushing n irritating Angryscenes..LOLlolxxx let me explain...Wink
pehle tou start hua...uvi hugged ashi tightlyHug...n i was like what?? ek dum seLOL...aur laga k usne kuch nai suna...but then nai usko sub pata hai...n i liked that twist i thought..chalo abhi he will tell ashi about his feeling.. but nahiiiiii n that was irritating n ashi ko provoke kare jaa raha tha...lolxx.. n BESTFRIENDS.SillySilly..omgggggggg Vo tou kab se ho age bhi badooo...lolxxx..n then again...uvi ashi ko kiss karta hai...n he was so adorableEmbarrassed...aur puchta hai k USKO jealous hua hoga na uske sare drama se...??Heart n ashiii i love her...usko tumare kiss karne se jayda farak padega lolxx...WackoD'oh
n uvi back to her cuteness...Blushingshe knows i m safe with u...
n then again irritation..u'd never fall for me.Silly...par i love him coz he irritates..me with good amount of cuteness lolxHeart

eliza ji..wait karate raha karo...araam se likha karo..dimag jayda acche se kaam karta hai ..:TongueLOL good job..Thumbs UpClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeekoAkankshaa.

Go to top