Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 64)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

why am i pinky?

oh.. ppl tend to forget their bachpan ke pics..
or wer they just googledWink

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
its not googled!
its me!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Liz .. Update. :D
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
shes in d shower!:S
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Oh .. LOL. I'm waiting for her part!! Ashi-Ranveer, Ashi-Jas, and Kabir-Yuvi! <3
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
ya well!
im not buzzed!
manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Clappart 11 ...Clap

great progress in this chottu sa part....pic n song..wow...my appreciations...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

Part 112

In the shed

"err.. who is it?" asked ashi looking at the broken shed door.

"hum hai ashi!" he came in leaning towards the nearest wall. "kaisi hai aap?"

"heyy ranveer.." she welcomed him with a hug, "am good!"

" ashi, kabir se baat hui hamari.. abhi hi nikle woh mauriya se.. we missed you ashi.. and more thn us, it was uv who missed you." She shook her head in surprise when ranveer mentioned yuvi.. "hmm" she murmured, behind her breath. "heyy bhaggu, tum mujhse us psycho ki baat karne aye ho?" she playfully hit him on his head.. "oh, no no no no ashi!! Its just tht me and tia.. err.. u knw.."

"yeah loverboy.. I knw.. u and timbo are together now.." ranveer silently blushed at that, "no no.. ashi aap bhi naa.. we are not together yet..  just tht ive planned to let her knw tonight.. my love.. my feelings for her.. so ther is this get together in my room, post 10.. u better come.." he said

"main toh aa jaaoungi, but wht bout jumbo.. anyway.. thtll be fun.. ill be ther" she smiled, "err, ranveer.. is yuvi coming as well?" she tried hard not to look up to him.

"yeah, he is.. bt y do u ask tht? U guys wer just fake dating right??"

"jee thakur jee.. fake dating!" she smirked.. "thank god its all over' tht psycho!! Fake dating was also a big torture!"

"Really!!" he exclaimed

"ofcourse! Tht fake heman!! Daddys boy!! Psycho pathetic''."

"bas bas ashi!!! Bas kariye!! U dnt like him coz u think he is a fake heman, he is a daddy's boy, or coz u think of him to be some psyched up loser? Are these the reasons ur giving me? They don't even make sense ashi!"

He had a bone to pick up with ashi.. he wanted to continue, but ashi's expressions didn't let him..

"ashi.. you like uv right?" he calmly asked ashi.

"have u lost it ranveer? How can I love uv? He is just not my type.. he is so arrogant, so selfish, he doesn't have a brain of his own. Bloody daddys boy.. he IS a psyched up loser as YOU said. And he is such a big womanizer!! I can never love him.." she blotted his copy with the innumerable dislikes she stated.

"but did I say that u love him?" walking towards the window, "ashi.. u dislike people coz of their deeds, the way they are.. but u cant stop falling in love with a person, even if u hate him.. coz you don't hate him, you hate those deeds. Yuvi is not a bad person, its just tht he has been brought that way.. its not his fault at all.. so do u hate him for no fault of his?"

Ashi unable to take so much from him, "RANVEER! Stop talking bout uv!! You've got UV on the brain!" she went up to him and pushed him along out of the shed "And yeah'. Its not tht I hate him!"

"how can u hate him ashi.. admit it.. you love him!!" he teased, letting her push him throughout.

"ohk.. its time to cut the crackle, and get down to business.. timbo business!!" she grinned

As she was going out, "anwesha!" she heard some1 call out her name

Mauriya canteen.

Kabir was standing right behind yuvi, and could clearly see how frustrated uv was.. he was busy stirring his coffee, which was by now as cold as it could be.. kabir took a chair towards uv and sat next to him.. uv looked at him, banged his hand on the table, making the coffee spill a bit.

Kabir calmly looked at him, keeping a hand on the table and banging it louder. Thud thud thud!!

"two cappuccinos sonu!!"  

Yuvi slyly looked at him. "I'll have two cups.. any problem yuvi??" said kabir.

Yuvi just nodded and stood up, to which kabeer caught his arms and made him sit. "sahil is my cousin, and I knew about it all along.. am sorry for you." Yuvi just stared at him and smiled back.. "and you knw of the letter too.. right?"

"ofcourse I do!!"

"and u r here to ask me who that friend is! Right?"

"woah!! Yuvi!! Were you born smart? Naah!! Its just the ashi effect must say!"

"ashi? What about her?"

"what about the friend yuvi?? Its anvesha right?"

When uv heard her name, he could feel his heartbeats going faster, he could see how he was unable to move his fingers, which seemed to be stuck to the table, "bullshit!! It isn't anvesha!" he screamed.

"bull shit? Your giving me bullshit.. its written al over your face tht you are madly in love with her.. look at your face, your expressions, how they change when I take her name.. anyway, wht difference does that make.. she loves me.. and will always love me." Yuvi looked at him with disgust.

"I know that you loser, but get one thing straight to your head.. u hurt her, and.." he showed him his fist, they were some centimeters away from kabir's face.

"how can I hurt ashi now" he grinned "after spending this weekend with her at my farmhouse, and getting all I wanted from her.. how can I hurt her? Anyway.. we are over uv.. we are not together anymore.. she doesn't want to be with me.."

Yuvi looked at him with disgust and pain embedded on his face.. "weekend at your farm house?" he muttered

"yeah dude.. r u deaf? Anyway.. how does tht matter to you.. you never loved her.. wht is it that I see on your face yuvi?"

"ashi went with you? I cant believe this.. and all this while I thought'"

"thought what??"

"I thought that she felt the same about me?"

"same as in?"

"I thought she loved me?"

"as u love her?"

"yeah" tears strted flowing out of his eyes as he accepted the fact to kabir. Kabir could no longer let this be.. he had to tell yuvi the truth.. he knew how much ashi loved uv, and was happy to knw that the feeling was not one sided.. yuvi loved her too.. he had to tell him that ashi loved him too.. they never wen out on the first place.. the weekend never happened.

"yuvi' ashi  didn't want to be with me, coz she was quite sure of what she was feeling.. she was in love.. she is in love.. but not with me" he sighed.

Blinking his tears back, yuvi replied, "in love? With whom?"

"that you find out!" he smiled.. "and yeah!! That weekend'."

Kabeer tried telling yuvi about the weekend truth, when ranveer came in, "arey.. kabeer aap gaye nahi? Ur car is waiting outside.. go rush!! Chalye uv.. appko kuch batana hai!!" and pulled yuvi along,

Edited by elizaa - 30 January 2011 at 5:53pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

manurBUBLAIleeseunggiloveAkankshaa.DazzilerDizzySoulmate_Sana

Go to top