Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 55)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
PART 110

Ashi blinked. ''Me?'' She looked away, and undid her seatbelt. ''Kabir, Yuvi does not love me. He does NOT. This was all fake. Just .. let it be.'' She opened the door, but stopped midway, and looked back at him.

''Kabir, will you do me a  favour? Please. A last one.'' She asked. ''I know I don't deserve it. I broke your heart. And I dragged you into all of this mess. But you are the only one who understands me right now-''

''Okay okay'' Kabir smiled. ''You know how I feel about you Ashi, and I can't help it.'' He looked away. ''I will stand by you no matter what, Ashi.  The whole world can be against you, but I am always there for you. Always.''

Ashi smiled. This was the first genuine smile in these three weeks. ''Duh uh! Sonia Ray ke saath rehte rehte itni cheesy lines bolne lag gaye?''

Kabir grinned back. But, then, his voice turned serious. ''You know I love you Ashi, and I will do whatever you say. As long as it keeps you happy.''

''I wish I loved you, Kabir. But you will always be special to me. Always.'' She smiled and handed the letter to Kabir. ''Please give this to Jasmine. I need to go talk to Yuvi.''

Kabir's smile faltered as he heard Yuvi's name, but he made up for it quickly. A sad smile spread over his lips as he took the letter and nodded. ''Okay.''

''Bye, Kabir.'' She waved and got out of the car. Kabir just looked at her with a sad smile on his face until she was out of view. He just sighed and looked at the letter. ''You love him, Ashi. But the question still remains ''' He traced his finger over the word 'friend' in the letter. ''-Does he love you too?''

--

Ashi stomped in the cafeteria. ''Not in the room. Not in the pool room.'' She looked around in the cafeteria. ''And certainly not in the cafe. Ab ye Yuvi kahaan gaya!?'' She muttered to herself.

''Erm, Ashi?'' Meher walked up to her.

''Duh uh. Nahi mera bhoot! What's up?''

''Erm, are you looking for Yuvi?''

''Yup.'' She nodded grimly. ''Have you seen him?''

''I saw him going towards the shed, and he looked-'' She bit her lips.

''What? Hurry up bimbo! I haven't got much time.''

''He was crying, Ashi. I saw it. Tears in his eyes. I am really worried, Ashi. Please. Please do something.''

Ashi muttered a thanks, and ran for the shed.

--

Yuvi was sitting in the shed, fidgeting with the pen in his hands.

That unknown unrationalised unjustified feeling was creeping him again. ''Damn it.'' He threw the pen away in frustration. ''It has been more than 10 hours since I came back. And she hasn't even met me. Even once.'' He remembered Ashi and Kabir going together in his car. ''Oh.'' He sighed. ''Must be out partying with Kabir. Why do I care? Why?''

He knew he cared. He even admitted his feelings to jasmine in the field trip. He told her how he feels about ashi. How she is the only one that has supported him, cared for him, laughed with him, cried with him till date. How her craziness and insanity annoys him at times, but then, he sees her laugh, and he forgets everything else. How her one touch can make him feel like a thousand electric bolt shocks can't. How the glow on her face is so much better than a thousand fireflies. How he had hated her in the beginning, hated her guts, her indifference towards him, her like-i-care attitude, her in-your-face straightforwardness. How all of those qualities he hated had taken him over in all these past months. How she had taught him to live again, to follow his heart. She made him feel like no one else could. She made him feel .. himself.

He sighed. He hated to admit it, but what he felt for her .. was more than a crush. A infactuation. Maybe it was what people call 'love'. It pained him to admit it, since she loved someone else. Since she loved Kabir.

''Yuvi.'' He heard her voice. He turned around and saw her. Tell, slender, her face covered in red streaks, her face uplifted, eyebrows raised, mouth curved in a frown. He saw her, and he felt this insane urge to hug her, since it was the first time he was admitting his feelings in front of her. All that he had felt for her, all that he had begun to feel when he left her, he was admitting it. He loved her. And she was in front of him, standing right in front of him.

Her eyes were sparkling with genuine concern and worry and -. He hated to read too much into it now. He knew she loved someone else and he needed to get a grip.

''Are you alright?'' She placed a hand on his shoulder, and he looked up at her. He looked in her eyes, and he forgot everything else. No Jasmine. No Kabir. It had been them. Them, since forever. He tore his gaze away. ''Yeah, yeah I am fine.'' He looked away, facing the wall instead of her. He was worried she would see the pain in them, the heartbreak.

''I know everything, Yuvi.'' She whispered calmly. ''I know about the letter.'' She stood in front of him. ''Did you love her, Yuvi? You loved Jasmine?''

Yuvi looked up at her eyes. For a moment, he froze, 'cause it felt like she is gonna cry. He could see tears forming in her eyes. Was she-? No. no. He shook his head. ''I did not love her. I do not.'' He answered.

He knew she wanted to ask him more. Maybe she wanted to ask him about the 'friend' he mentioned. The 'friend' he has feelings for. Could he tell her? No. He knew he won't even be able to lie to her. She could see it ' she would see it right through him.  

''I gotta go.'' He hurried on, before she could ask him any more questions about who he loves. He couldn't risk that. He couldn't risk losing her. Right now, her friendship was all he had. Her friendship was all he needed to be satisfied with, he told himself sadly. And he hurried out of the shed. He could hear ashi calling him behind him. ''Not now, Ashi.'' He closed his eyes and muttered an apology as he went to his room. ''I won't lose you ' never. Never.''

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 29 January 2011 at 5:35pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

manurBUBLAIMeekoleeseunggilove--sunshine--DazzilerDizzy

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
ClapThumbs UpClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoAkankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
AND I LOVE U ANSHU!!! OMG!! WHT A PART HAVE U GIVEN ME??
TORTURE U WITH ALL MY XOXOOXOOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOXOOOXOXOXOXXOXOOX
Embarrassed
AWW, so nw uv knws tht he likes her... unka kuch aur der scene nahi chal sakta tha?
yeah.. u cld have made it much more longer... their talk... and i hate u over there..

ashi, bewakoof, uv is crying over there and she wants to knw if he loved jas, and who tht friend is??
ahahahahaahah!!
god!! uv ko bhagna hi tha na fir! :P
am in love with kabir.. i hope he gives the letter to jas... i will make him do tht.. lol
no more twists now!!

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
ill read n comment liz!
yes yes we r not ending dis..i cant write in forbiden much as much as i try!..
but here my feelings and my heart overpowers me..and creativity just flowssssssssss

Meeko

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

lizzie arps joined before u!LOL
thank u im trying to make everything alrite for ashi..n make yuvi find his feelings!
loved fyh wala  part bcz it was an exact replica..altho i wanted u to try something new yaar..make dat scene your own!Smile
ha ha! either wait for my part..or u write n create your own twist!

arps welcum! catch up fassssssssssssht and i want superb parts from u as well!Hug

I am trying my best to catch up fast .... now on pt. 37 ... but will surely catch up on all the parts ...

Meeko

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
thank god..mere pyare anmol ratano!
tumne kabir aur jas ko sideline kar diya...main ussi me khush huuuuuuuuuuuuuu

lizu..u executed my idea very well..loved d letter and every single word of it
and aks d way u capture each emotion...its marvello!

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged

thank god..mere pyare anmol ratano!
tumne kabir aur jas ko sideline kar diya...main ussi me khush huuuuuuuuuuuuuu

lizu..u executed my idea very well..loved d letter and every single word of it
and aks d way u capture each emotion...its marvello!

wacko my love...
itni mushkil se jas and kabeer ko hataya naa...
u need to wack ashu now....
can u believe wht she is doing next...
if u can, plz save me from this attyachaar.. plzzzOuch 
apna idea sunakar, kal mera bp low kar diya!!!
SHE IS GETTING THE FREAKING ADITIYA IN OUR PYAARA RCC!!!
BACHAAAO MUJHE
Cry
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

lizzie arps joined before u!LOL
thank u im trying to make everything alrite for ashi..n make yuvi find his feelings!
loved fyh wala  part bcz it was an exact replica..altho i wanted u to try something new yaar..make dat scene your own!Smile
ha ha! either wait for my part..or u write n create your own twist!

arps welcum! catch up fassssssssssssht and i want superb parts from u as well!Hug

I am trying my best to catch up fast .... now on pt. 37 ... but will surely catch up on all the parts ...

U TEMME WHTS HAPPEING IN PART 37 FIRST!!
Wink

Go to top