Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 54)

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by luv_wacko

ur our part critic!LOL...
lol lizzie say something!

if ill say something now, shell torture me now and after the part too..
so am on the hush mode rite now!!
hush you eliza!!
LOL
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Itna 'scary' kya hai ki tum mujh se dar rahe ho!? LOLLOL

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

part 109

A letter from yuvraj dev!

ashi didnt know whether to read it or tear it up...

she looked around, blinked thrice and opened the letter.

Jas,

I wld have spoken to u directly abt this, but didn't want any explanations from you. You very well knew that we were dating just coz of dad and his political issues, but then wen I found out about your feelings for me, I just gave it a thought and went for this relationship.. you even knew tht I had feelings for this friend of mine.. but u made me realize that they were all untrue. I missed her throughout the trip, and I still dnt knw what I feel for her.. u made it quite easy for me to get her off my mind.. u made me realize tht she loves some1 else, and this isn't right.. but wht you have done.. is that right jas? I trusted you jas, that's all I want to say.

While we wer in delhi, dad had hired some detectives to knw about your personal life, he just wanted my safety. I knw it now jas, and so does he.  I don't want to spoil anything between you and sahil, and thts just coz I care, yes damn.. I still care for you.

Yuvi

Ashi wiped the last tear on her cheek. 'he had some feelings for a friend? Which friend? Do I know her? Uv knws about sahil? He loves jas? Did he ever love her?'  thousands of questions popping up in her mind, but wht made her think more deeply was, 'did jas read this letter?'

She quickly went outside wer she saw sahil, quietly sitting on a broken ledge,  arms around his knees, looking outside his window. She went up to him and gave him the letter.

After having a silent talk with sahil, she left with kabir.

Ashi was quite throughout the drive. Staring at the letter and biting her lips. Kabir waited for too long, and at last broke a convo. "ashi.. wht is it? What r u going to do with the letter?"

"duh uh! Give it to the person its written for!" shrugged her shoulders

"but ashi, why do u want to interfere? Seriously ashi.. let it go!" kabir was a bit hesitant on the idea of interfering. He even feared if the friend mentioned in the letter was ashi. But he could see the pain in her eyes, yuvi was hurt, and ashi's eyes showed that. He knew that ashi kabeer were over since 'when', but he couldn't see ashi go back to yuvi now.. he had got some hopes when he hugged ashi the last time..

"err ashi.. my dad.. he's got a transfer. So' its just the strt of the aca year, so ill have to go with him.. ill be leaving tomorrow.. and now madame, u can get down. We have reached mauriya."

Ashi looked at him, shook her head and said, "kabir, its not your dad.. its me right?"

"oh please.. your not that important.." he smiled, "to tell u one thing ashi.. i know that yuvi isn't right for u, but I even know one more thing.."

"what?"

"that the friend yuvi mentioned in the letter is you."

Edited by elizaa - 29 January 2011 at 4:52pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

manurBUBLAIleeseunggiloveAkankshaa.--sunshine--DazzilerDizzySoulmate_Sana

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Thumbs UpClapThumbs Up

Meeko

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Eliza!!! Woah, girl ... Lemme relax, okay? Abhi mera vo haal ho raha hai like I have just read a SaMisha update!! My mind is spinning && I have this grin plasted on my face .. Yes, exactly vo wali feeling!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Purrfect twist!! Thumbs Up Awww, Kabir is leavin!? I actually liked him in this story. Unhappy You know? I feel sad. Really sad. I don't want this story to end .. just yetOuch It seems like we only started this story tomorrow .. Can't we make it go on for a while? Please. Please. Please. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manurMeeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Eliza!!! Woah, girl ... Lemme relax, okay? Abhi mera vo haal ho raha hai like I have just read a SaMisha update!! My mind is spinning && I have this grin plasted on my face .. Yes, exactly vo wali feeling!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Purrfect twist!! Thumbs Up Awww, Kabir is leavin!? I actually liked him in this story. Unhappy You know? I feel sad. Really sad. I don't want this story to end .. just yetOuch It seems like we only started this story tomorrow .. Can't we make it go on for a while? Please. Please. Please. Smile

u read it?
lol
the color didnt bother u?
:))
i did tht for u.
:P
ofcourse am nt ending the rcc this soon. 150..
plzpplzplz
we will convince debs too..

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Ahaa, the colour bothered me, but I highlighted it! I'm smart! LOL

Obviously!! I love this story!! And I am so NOT ending this!! Supernatural is great .. but this is the REAL Ashi-Yuvi we are talkin about! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manurMeeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Ahaa, the colour bothered me, but I highlighted it! I'm smart! LOL

Obviously!! I love this story!! And I am so NOT ending this!! Supernatural is great .. but this is the REAL Ashi-Yuvi we are talkin about! Big smile

supernatral is great!!
ill strt tht soon inshaallah!!
b4 tht i need to strt the book.. supernaturals waali u gave me... 
lol

Akankshaa.

Go to top