Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 52)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
OMFG!!
so many broken heartsDead kabeer ashi yuvi and now sahil...
we have more names ashuu!!Wink
ashi cld feel the pain.. now all i hope is uv shld believe her.. hmm difficult rite..
kabir is such a sweetheart.. he is such a wonderful person.. i hated him in the strt, but as said, no1 is completely bad.. if its the pkek waala kabir.. I WANT HIM!Embarrassed
love is not so painful unless its true love.. i  can see hw worried  ashi is for uv, major heart break but so tensed so tht he wnt feel a bit like wht she is feeling rite now..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
so many broken hearts nahi..so many PARTSSSSSSSSSSSSS
lmao..iv never felt more burdened with home work..anyways kiddos and adult!
cum to maktub!
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

so many broken hearts nahi..so many PARTSSSSSSSSSSSSS
lmao..iv never felt more burdened with home work..anyways kiddos and adult!
cum to maktub!

an tht ADULT pinched me hardAngry
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Liz .. Update. Next. Fast. :)

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 29 January 2011 at 6:38am
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
PART 108

yuvi was walking in the corridor,kicking a stray leaf away..
i know this is love kabir,i just know it
the same vision of ashi and kabir was dancing before his eyes,the same words were echoing in his ears.It was disturbing him beyond anything...he couldnt take the unknown hurt anymore...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh...he gave a loud shout of frustration and punched with his fist on the wall....(if u have seen dr armaan do dat u can visualiseLOL)..

he was clueless,he had no inkling of what was happening to him?..why was he so irksome of kabir n ashi together..kabir he knew was a desperate twit,who would rub his nose on the ground for any girl..

but ashi,why would ashi wanna spend her time with kabir..didnt she feel any heat,any spark between them?..
a lone tear trickled down his cheeks and he went inside his room..

meanwhile ashi was rummaging through jasmine's room hoping to find clues and pictures...

*that vile cow..what did she think ha?!..that she can have a high old two time with anyone..doesnt she know that its dangerous to mess with anvesha's love..*

at the last word..a short smile lightened her face up..

love..how could she be in love?? wasn;t the wind supposed to carress her hair.and wasnt she supposed to be dreaming in chiffon sarees and yashraj songs..

at that last thought,she straightened herself up and slapped her forehead..
"hey bhaggu,mumma and her movie mania.."

suddenly her hands brushed agaisnt a plastic package..suddenly she drew it out of the box and opened it in a haste....it wasnt a picture as she had expected but it was a letter..

A letter from yuvraj dev!

ashi didnt know whether to read it or tear it up...

ps: i simply cant write jasmine kabir type ki convos!..and since im slightly hormonal today..so dis is what i wrote!
marna mat!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeekoAkankshaa.--sunshine--DazzilerDizzy

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
OMG!!
am i dreaming??
is tht ur part devi ji??
so tht means u completed ur hw of reading the previous parts...
i loved this onne.. ashi thodu happy!
:P
thinking like her mamma!!
letter?? wht letter?
uff.. debileena>>> uve put me in a fix now.. uv ne kya likha? plz tum likho naa..
:D
BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am still in a state of shock ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked honestly had no clue about this ...CryCry Thank you so much debo ... for suggesting it ... thank u thank u thank u .... managed to read till part 12 ... but will surely catch up with the rest .... this is simply out of the world ... ClapClapClapClap you guys are just toooooooooooooooooo goodddddddddddd TongueTongueClapClap I am completely in my dreamworld now ... it seems so surreal ... I know i am kinda blabbering but really can't help it ... Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manur

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am still in a state of shock Shocked honestly had no clue about this ...CryCry Thank you so much debo ... for suggesting it ... thank u thank u thank u .... managed to read till part 12 ... but will surely catch up with the rest .... this is simply out of the world ... Clap you guys are just toooooooooooooooooo goodddddddddddd Clap I am completely in my dreamworld now ... it seems so surreal ... I know i am kinda blabbering but really can't help it ... Confused

hello!!
u liked it?
thanks
am eliza... whts ur name? another remix fan.. if u wish u can join us.. but finish reading it.. which part r u on rite now.. as in whts happening??Wink

Go to top